LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All New From Indiana

Guest pamperlover

Welcome to DD, pamperlover! Lots of great people here so you should have no problem making friends if you participate on the boards and visit chat. Hope to see you around the site!

Hello diapertac here.

I also am looking for friends. I am in Wisconsin. Indiana isn't far away. Not too far anyway.

I am very new to this ab/dl stuff. Like 4months old to this all. I am just first looking for friends after a person told me about this site. I hope there are people near Wisconsin? But that is the great thing about Internet, people all over the world getting together with like minds.

Anybody please talk to me. Looking for many many friends.

hello all new from indiana just want to say hello to all you abs or dls whatever the case hope to meet lots of new friends

Hello diapertac here.

I also am looking for friends. I am in Wisconsin. Indiana isn't far away. Not too far anyway.

I am very new to this ab/dl stuff. Like 4months old to this all. I am just first looking for friends after a person told me about this site. I hope there are people near Wisconsin? But that is the great thing about Internet, people all over the world getting together with like minds.

Anybody please talk to me. Looking for many many friends.