LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Divorced into diapers (private)

Hya123

James didn’t like to think about going to grandmas.., Damn she really thinks of me as her baby calling her own mom grandma now… Oh this sucks..

He quickly settled down once he had his bottle or like mommy liked to say ba ba..

The baby girl knew right away what was in her bottle baby formula..

As James was thinking he was wondering if he’d have to drink bottles and eat baby food while he was there.. He hoped maybe he could sleep with mommy..

Oh know her sister Amber is going to see me like this! 

Amber was Hailey’s baby sister and James liked to tease her about being the baby..

He knew she was going to have fun with this..

”Pwese mommy wen why we wore man?” He asked if he could be her man.. 

• Like 1

Hailey ignored James whining about wanting to be here man.  She decided she needed James to see himself  as a baby. She sat him on the ground once the bottle was gone. " okay baby follow me to the nurse here going okay a game. But you need to crawl and bring your dolly " she said she headed toward the nurse leaving James. She went to the closet and got a mirror out of the closet. When James came in the room she waited for him to come over the to the mirrors. " baby who's that in the mirror. Can you show mommy where your  diapey is baby " she asked waiting for him to point to his diaper. 

• Like 1

James was frustrated as she just ignored him..

”Pweae mommy walk.” She said but when she just walked away he knew what to do and he hated every minute of it.

He felt like a toddler as he crawled to his Nursery with his dolly.

Once he got there he saw the mirror..

”We.” He said as it was him in the mirror 

He pointed at his diaper

”Wo more mommy watt wike wis wime!” 
He pouted saying he don’t like the game

• Like 1

Hailey clapped her hands when James pointed to his diaper. " good job baby. And now why do you wear diapers " she asked waiting for him to answer.
" baby that's where your pee pee goes. And only little babies wear diapers just like you. And your only a little baby. A baby who's needs mommy to take care of her " hailey cooed to James. Hailey placed her hand under James's diaper to check if it's wet. " baby's not wet mommy not happy about that. She needs a wet diaper maybe you need another baba " she said scolding James. 

• Like 1

James felt stupid as she was really playing it up if no one could see but only hear they would think it was a mommy playing with her baby..

”Was woo Wade we.” He said cause she made him but he knew that wasn’t the answer she wanted..

”Pwese mommy no more poppies big boy potty.” He whined..

”Wo mommy while wet waiter.” He said he’d wet later as he still had control of it but not much longer as he was barely about to hold it.. 

• Like 1

" no baby you going to make all your messy in your diapers from now on.  You don't even know what a potty is any more. That's a big word for big girls. "  hailey told him she wasn't happy James still had some control over his bladder still. She knew he wasn't in diapers that long so he would have alittle. " no mommy wants baby to wet her diapey now. Let's have another baba until you do" she said going over to the bottle warmer. She sat James on her lap in the rocking chair and teased the bottle against his lip. " once baby were her diapey we can go back to playing that fun game " she cooed patting James bottom 

“Pweee mommy I pee pee but not Poopie.” He tried to bargain with her..

”Wo Wo Wot thirsty!” He cried 

He was mad cause she wouldn’t listen as she had him cradled in her arms in no time 

“Wo Wot wat game woring.” He said as he didn’t like that game at all..

He opened knowing he had no choice he wondered if this was going to be fed tomorrow..

James began drinking as his mommy patted his diaper and rocking him it only took a few minutes he tried holding it squirming around he would be doing the pee pee dance if he could stand up..

After a few minutes he lost the battle and flooded his diaper..

( happy turkey day! ) 

hailey didn't care about James whining she just fed him the bottle knowing soon he would have a wet diaper. Once she felt her lap become warm she's smiled and patted James bottom. " see such good girl going pee pee for mommy " she cooed.  
soon the bottle was gone and Bailey sat James up to be burped. " let's get out all the gas from your tummy then we can finish our game before I change your diapey "hailey said patting James back waiting for him to burp. 

• Like 1

(Thanks you too!) 

James didn’t realize she was reverse potty training him.. She even clapped like this was a good thing and cooed at him.. 

“Burp.” 

He was glad that was out of the way he soon worried if this was how it was going to be at her moms… James wondered would I still have to talk baby talk would she still spank me.

”Wange diaper Pwese mommy why won’t wike dat game..” James expected to be changed now.. He said he didn’t like the game! 

He was going to soon learn it was up to mommy or another adult when he was changed not a baby! 

• Like 1

Hailey sat James in front of the mirror again. " no baby you don't get to choose when you get your diaper changed. Were going to continue to play " hailey scolded James as he whined in front of her. " now show mommy where your diaper is again.  Tell mommy what you did in your diaper baby " she waited for James to answer. 

" I wanna hear you say I wet my diaper mommy like a little baby " she told hill she took out her phone to record him saying it. She knew she could use for late if James ever attacked out. " if you want you diaper changed you got act like a baby and cry for mommy to change your diaper " 

• Like 1

“Fine.” He said with a attitude forgetting the baby talk hoping his mommy didn’t notice..

James frowned and pointed to his diaper 

“Wet and Poopie!” He didn’t know which was worse saying what he did or knowing he actually did it a man in front of his x wife.

messed his diaper!  Get out of here! He yelled in his head 

“Why wet why diaper wike wood wittle baby.” He was so mad and humiliated 

hell no she’s serious cry like a real baby what the hell but I do wanna be changed 

“Mommy pwse wange why diaper!” He began crying 

“Mommy Pwese Pwese is wange wby diaper!” 

• Like 1

Hailey was happy with James a little performance she was conditioning him to be the perfect baby. She set her phone down and picked up James from the ground and bounced him slightly. " my baby so fussy she just needs a fresh diapey yes she does " hailey cooed taking James to the changing table. She placed strap over him and a pacifier in his mouth. " baby from now on everyone you wet or mess your diaper I want you to cry just like that for a change " she told him taking a warm wipe to his bottom. She added some fresh powder then held up a purple sparkly diaper. " can baby ask  mommy to put her in a new pretty diapey" hailey cooed. 

• Like 1

James wasn’t even arguing with his new mommy when she called him Jenny and baby girl, princess and saying saying she and her..

His male friend ego wanted to scream but it was trapped under his dress, James couldn’t say he wasn’t a baby girl! He was dressed like one in dresses and diapers what could be more babyish baby girl sissyish then that! 

James laid there sucking his pacifier not believing any of this was real or that she wanted him to be a baby not just a baby but a baby girl! 

He just nodded 

James looked at the diaper and it was as girly as his mommy said..

”Mommy wood woo wit we win wice woo  pwerty diaper?” He asked in his best baby talk 

• Like 1

Hailey slid the diaper under James bottom and tapped in up. When she was done she decided James had enough play time and needed some quite time. " okay baby your going relax in your swing while mommy makes dinner " she said to him. She carried him down to the living room and buckled him in his swing. She started the swinging motions and made sure James had his paci and dolly. " there you go baby no need to be fussy  mommy will put a movie on " she told him turning on the little mermaid. She left James in the swing to watch the movie. 

• Like 1

Hailey was busy in the kitchen preparing dinner for her and James. She decided to make spaghetti knowing James would have no choice but to eat with his hands and get very messy. She also had a bowl purée carrots and peaches she was going to feed him.  Hailey finished cooking then went to check on her baby. " are you ready to eat some din -din " she cooed dropping the swing and helping James out. " don't forget your dolly baby " she said bringing him to the kitchen.
She buckled him in the high chair and placed a bib on his neck. " let's see baby getting a treat tonight for din din " she said bring the bowl of pasta to James " there you go baby eat it all up then mommy will give you dessert and you don't need a dork your to little  " she told him sitting at the table enjoying her wine and pasta. 

• Like 1

James could tell right away what was cooking from their years together she made some of the best spaghetti there was! 

He tried not to let himself get too excited knowing she would make him eat baby food or something gross.

”Yeth.” He said excitedly 

He dutifully did as he was told and grabbed his dolly.

Once he was strapped into his highchair he was pleasantly surprised when he herd the good news! 

His happiness quickly turned to confusion. 

There was no plate or fork she just put the baby food on the tray..

”Woork!” He said asking for a fork

He now realized she wanted him to eat with his hands..

This is going to be messy! 

He looked at her again as if to beg her!! 

• Like 1

Hailey sat down and sipped on her glass of wine looking at James as he waited for her to feed him. " I'm not feeding you baby go ahead and eat with fingers" she told him as she continue to eat her food.
Once she was done she cleaned up her messy the filled James a bottle of apple juice. She got the bowl of purée peaches. " let's have some dessert " she cooed spooning some in James mouth. " your such a messy baby today you need a bath tonight " she said continue to feed him the baby food. 

• Like 1

James frowned but realized it was either that or go hungry..

He dug his fingers in the pasta and it felt weird the noodles felt weird and so did the sauce and tomatoes and meatballs: He wasn’t used to eating with his hands but here he was in a girly diaper now being called Jenny..

He tried not to look at his mommy he was so embarrassed sitting in a highchair with spaghetti all over himself he knew he looked just like a toddler at dinner time.,

The baby gladly opened letting her mommy feed her. 

Hailey fed James the peach purred cooing to him as he ate the food. She finished feeding him the held the bottle of apple juice so he could drink. Once he was done she took him out the high chair. " okay baby let's get you ready for nite nite" she cooed settting James in the floor so he would crawl after her. She didn't bother to wipe his face because she wss going to get in the bath. She went to the bathroom and ran a bubble bath for James. " your to little for the shower Jenny your going have so much fun in a bubble bath. " she cooed taking off his diaper and clothes. 

James was happy to be done eating as he was a mess..

He didn’t like crawling but he knew that’s what she wanted he was glad she at least wiped his hands so he wouldn’t get spaghetti everywhere..

”Wace!” Mommy he said pointing at his face..

I doubt that he thought to himself..

He felt so embarrassed with this whole Baby thing was he got into the tub. 

Hailey turned off the water then got our lavander smelling baby soap and put on baby cloth getting ready to wash James. " she started with his face and worked her way down. " such a messy baby. Mommy going have to feed you to keep you clean " she cooed wiping his sauced stained face. She started washing his hair. " I can't wait for hair to get a little longer so mommy can put it cute piggy's " she cooed finishing the shampoo out. " we're almost done baby then you can get out " she could tell James was very embarrassed by this by right now. 

“Woo Wade we wit with wands!” He whined as she made him messy making him eat with his hands..

He hated this baby crap but he was getting used to it now! 

James blushed as he got excited when she washed his man hood..

Damn it now I wish I would’ve got a haircut he thought to himself as she told him about her plans to put his hair in pigtails and he know once it got long enough she could put his hair up in berets, pony tails cruchies ect so many and he knew she would love making him a mommy’s girl..

“Pwese wit we way Wot go one wip!” He begged to let him stay and not go on the trip! 

• Like 1

Hailey got James out in pink fluffy towel. She giggled as still whined about the trip. " baby your going on the trip no matter what. You better stop complaint about it " she told giving him a couple swats to his bottom. Hailey brought James to the nursery laying him on the changing table she got another mermaid diaper and placed it under him. She went to his dresser and grabbed a purple night gown so James could sleep. " let's get my baby all cozy. We have long day of driving so I want you to get a good night sleep " she cooed placing him the nightie. Once he was dressed she brought him over to the rocking chair and cradles him in her lap. She got a bottle and teased it against his lips. " nite nite baby " she coped patting his bottom. 

• Like 1

“Owe!” He yelped lugging forward from the surprise and the impact..

”Wine!” He said hating everything and hating the baby talk..

”Wen why Pwese talk wike wa wig girl?” He figured that would make her happy..

He laid there as she put his diaper on hating how she cooed at him and blew raspberries on his stomach and tickled him saying what a cute baby girl he was..

James looked at his pajamas and there was nothing Manley about them or even baby boyish about them.. No these were 100% girly. 

The baby girl laid in his mommy’s lap drinking the bottle rocked and patted to sleep..