LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Divorced into diapers (private)

Hya123

“Spanking wh- what no you can’t be serious!” But he already knew with a face full of baby cereal she was very serious! 

“No no no!” He cried as he was removed from the highchair and literally dragged to the nursery..

Once she smacked him once and reminded him that she could just throw him out..

James settled down and realized for now this was his life! 

He watched in horror as she got the paddle..

”I- I’ll be good I’ll be good!” He yelled as in one quick motion like he was a antelope and she was a lioness she had him where she wanted him all he could do is beg and she even had his leg wrapped up so be could’t kick..

There was no warning or anything as the paddle connected and it felt like a bolt of electricity shot through him..

”Owe I’m a baby girl i’m a baby girl please mommy no more!” He cried after only one swat. 

Hailey smacked the paddle down on James bottom another time. " I can't hear you baby what did you say " she said going again she paddled James bottom 15 times before she finally stopped. She sat James up in front of her and made him look her in the eyes. " Now i don't want to have to spank you again if I do this spanking will feel light compared to the next one. We going to the story to get you some more clothes and I need to go food shopping. You are going to be good baby girl  the whole time and listen to mommy " she said very stern. She laid James on the changing table and placed him in a new pink diaper and she he put in a pink sun dress that barely covered James diaper. She finished his outfit off with pair of white Sandles and a pacifier clipped to his dress. 
" you look so pretty mommy Tell mommy thank you for making you look so pretty " she baby talked to James. 

“15 I’m a baby g- girl!” He said between sobs as his bottom was on fire..

He was happy it was over..

The baby just nodded as he was scolded. He knew he didn’t want anymore spankings! 

James laid there as his new mommy put his diaper on..

Once he was dressed for the day 

He looked down at his dress 

“B- but everyone will see the d- dia you know!” He cried as he didn’t wanna say his and he didn’t wanna say the D word..

”Please not this everyone will Wonder what’s going on!” He cried as his pacifier dangled off his dress..

He blushed he hated the baby talk it was so embarrassing especially from his hot sexy x wife! 

Knowing he had no choice he took a deep breath 

”Thank you mommy for making me look so pretty.” He said with his head lowered trying to look at the ground but all He could really do was stare at his sandals and he knew he life was over and now he has a new one! 

" I think your dress is perfect  it's not short enough " hailey  said she went over to the changing table and started to pack the diaper bag. " no one is going to say anything about you being dressed like that you look like baby " she cooed she finished packing the diaper bag then grabbed Jane Shan's and led him downstairs. She grabbed her purse and keys and headed toward the car. She opened the back door of course there was already a car seat installed for James.  " up you go in your princess seat " she cooed buckling him in. She placed the pacifier in his mouth and shit the door getting in the driver seat. 

• Like 1

“Not short enough you have to be kidding me you can almost see it!” He whined 

“Um why are you taking that I can wait to be changed later!” This was coming at him so fast he was having a hard time wrapping his brain around it all..

James couldn’t believe how twenty four hours ago he was a man now he is was a baby girl as he did as he was told and got in his car seat..

”How long do I have to do this?” He was trying to figure out a tune frame give himself some encouragement that he could last a week or so.  

• Like 1

Hailey  started driving down the road she looked at janes throughv the mirror when he asked how long he would have to stay like this. She knew he wasn't getting out any time soon. " for awhile baby you better get use to your baby life style mommy plans taking out all kind of places " Bailey cooed she planned on taking James to the special store she found online that had equipment for all kind of kinks. " don't worry though your going to love vein g mommy baby girl. I'm going spoil you rotten " she baby talked to him. 

• Like 1

James didn’t know what had gotten into her she really seemed to like this and she did give him a place to live even if it was in a nursery.. She was beautiful and hoped to be her man again! 

“B- but if we do this too long won’t I really lose control and need diapers?” He asked with his pacifier still in his mouth so it came out real babyish..

”Pl- please mommy I- I don’t want anyone seeing me like this!” He cried..

What have I got myself into.: he kept thinking to himself.. 

Hailey stopped listening to James and turned up the radio. She pulled into a small parking lot and got out the car. She went  over to James door. " Jenny you need to be on your best behavior here mommy doesn't want any problems " hailey said getting him out of the car. She grabbed the diaper bag and held James hand dragging him in the store. Once in the step James would noticed it wasn't a regular store right away. Hailey grabbed a cart and headed to the Abdl stuff. She went over to the girls clothing looking through what they had " the dress I have for you are little big we gotta get you a smaller size " she said holding up different dress options in front of James

. " Jenny are you fussing there's a punishment asile we can go to if you continue " hailey said as she said that a another younger couple walked by giggling at James and hailey. 

James couldn’t talk cause he knew she wasn’t listening as the music drowned out whatever he was saying..

Once they got to the store he was so nervous and scared he wet his diaper like a baby girl..

He was embarrassed and worried about his wet diaper hoping she wouldn’t notice. 

Damn it the diaper bag isn’t one of those purses that the hip Mom’s use not a backpack it’s a real diaper bag pink and white spelling out baby girl in blocks.. 

James was amazed as they had baby cloths in sizes for adults..

He was complaining about the dresses as not only did his new mommy want smaller ones but shorter ones!  

“No.” He said softly..

He blushed as pink as his diaper when a couple walked by and laughed at him..

”See I told you!” He said ready to stomp his feet.. 

• Like 1

Hailey payed no mind to the couple that passed them. She looked at James was about to throw a tantrum in the store. " baby it's okay don't worry about them help pick out some clothes " she said putting a couple frilly tutu in the the cart. She continues down the Allie to the diapers she looked and put in box of Huggies that had mermaids on them. She then went down to the toy section. " Jenny baby pick a dolly to play with make sure you like it because that's going be your new best friend " Hailey said looking at the choices of dolls in front of them. 

• Like 1

James was a hoping to wake up from this nightmare as he stood in the diaper isle after being forced to pick out dresses he was so mad.  Why does she want me to be a baby girl he thought to himself. 

What no way she wants me to have a dolly. 

“N-no I don’t want one!” He didn’t wanna cause a scene but getting a dolly would cement the fact he was a baby girl. 

As he wasn’t even given a choice to pick out a baby boy toy! 

• Like 1

Hailey looked at the option she picked out a baby doll the you could feed and it would were it diaper. " mommy will pick for you then. This dolly just like you she has pink diapeys on " she said handing James the doll to carry.  Hailer grabbed a couple doll acessiors to go with it like clothes bottles and a baby stroller. She gave one sharp smack to James bottom for not choosing a doll in the first place. Hailey could tell James diaper was wet. " mommy will change when we get to the car we have a couple more things to grab then we can go " Hailey said a continuing down the aisle. She grabbed a couple more items she thought needed for her baby.  She went down the medicine  aslise grabbed a couple liquid laxatives. That was the last thing she grabbed before going over to the check outline. While they waited she asked" is my baby ready for a baba when we get home " she coped rubbing the back of his diaper so it would crinkle while they waited. 

“N- no please can’t I have a baby boy toy i don’t want a doll!” He whined as he saw what she picked out. 

James watched in horror “No I don’t want her!” 

“Owe!” He yelped as the contact made him lunge forward..

”Um i can wait till we get home.” He didn’t realize just how much control he lost as it wasn’t even up to him who when and where to get changed.. He never thought it would be in public! 

As they went down more isles she picked out some more things..

He watched her grab something having no idea what it was he would soon hate it as it would make him have messy diapers..

”Wh- what is that?” He was nervous wondering if he truly wanted to know! 

“Not so loud!” He said sternly and softly..

He hated the way she patted his diaper it seemed so loud like everyone wound hear it.

It was so humiliating cause it was a constant reminder that they both knew not only was he wearing a diaper but a wet one!

• Like 1

Hailey continue to lay James diaper they while the waited. " you don't tell mommmy what to do " she said pinching his thigh gently before the started to load the belt up. 
" aww aren't you the cutest whittle girl to come through the store today. I see you got you self a new dolly " the young cashier said to James teasing him slightly. 

hailey smiled " thank you I thought the dress could be a little shorter but it works " hailed said placing the bags in the cart 

the cashier looked at James dress" I totally agree I know this great place down the road that sells dresses short enough for a baby like her" 

• Like 1

James yelped a little as the pinch surprised him..

The new baby girl blushed 

James wanted to run and hide as he never thought anyone would talk to him like that..

I’m not going to say anything damn her of the dress was any shorter that stupid diaper will show!  He thought as his watched his mommy and the woman talk.. 

Ugh I’m a man! He thought as he wanted to jump up and down screaming he was a man! 

What has she done to me!! 

• Like 1

Hailey took the card with the store information on it. " thanks I'll be sure to stop buy " haikey said grabbing the bags leaving. She carried the bags holding James hand she put the bags in the car before she buckled James in his  car seat. She grabbed a bottle from the diaper bag. " I want that bottle gone by time we get home baby " hailey said shutting the door. She got in the car ignoring James whines and listening to the music. " if that bottle not gone by the time we get home baby going to get a spanking " 

• Like 1

“I can walk on my own.” He whined as she held his hand in a tight grip like he wasn’t getting away. 

He looked down his mommy’s shirt as she leaned over bucking him in he couldn’t help but get excited as he saw her blue bra! 

James took the bottle and began drinking he was thirsty then he made a face.

”Gross it’s baby formula!” He cried as he knew from last night it wasn’t milk..

He hated how she ignored him but he didn’t want a spanking so he began drinking..

• Like 1

Hailey drove back to ther house. When she got there she brought all the bags in before she went to get James out the car. " did my baby finish all her baba like a good girl " Bailey cooed looking at the empty bottle. She smiled taking James inside the house. She brought him upstairs to the nursery. " are you ready for a diapey change. You need to ask mommy like good girl " Harley said going over to the changing table waiting for James to follow. 

• Like 1

James nodded showing it to her. He was starting to get used to being called she and baby girl he hated it but he knew there was little he could do! 

The baby was lead up to his new room hating it. He no longer had a tv or his video games. 

i wanna get out of this diaper. 

“mommy will you please change my diapey?

• Like 1

Hayley helped janes on the table once she once he asked. She  untapped his soak diaper. " you we're such a wet baby lets try out your new mermaid diapeys " she cooed showing James the packer of diaper they were Huggies brand in James's size that had a mermaid in it and when he wet it would fade away. It was thicker than his current picnk diapers is he would definitely waddle. She wipes him clean and slid the new diaper under his bottom. " all nice and clean now you can go play with your dolly" hailey cooed once James was clean. She slipped his pacifier in his mouth then carried him down to the play pen. " you place nice mommy has some house work to do and I better hear you playing " she told him sternly. She waited for minute for James to play 

• Like 1

James laid there looking at the diaper knowing it would be thicker and more crinkly..

Least I have a place to stay least i have a place to stay he kept saying to himself…

He couldn’t help but get excited as his x wife wiped him down.. He hoped she didn’t notice in no way did he ever want her to think he liked cause he hated it! 

“Please can’t we talk about this?” He whined as she put the pacifier in his mouth..

Man she thought of everything he thought once he was in the playpen..

”I don’t wanna play!” He said with his pacifier in his mouth..

He knew with the seriousness In her voice he had no choice..

”This sucks I don’t wanna play!” He told the doll making noise so his mommy knew he was playing 

• Like 1

Hailey went about cleaning the house and putting away all the new stuff she bought. She made James lunch heating up some chicken, carrots and apple baby food before going to make James a bottle. She made sure to add the restless laxative to it. She went in the living room and saw james with his dolly. " are you having fun playing baby, did you name your dolly yet " she cooed. " I want you to carry your dolly with you everywhere you go. If I see you with out her I will give you a spanking " she said. Hailey was happy with the progress she made worth her ex husband he was soon going to be the perfect sissy baby. 

• Like 1

James sat there looking around I guess this is better then having nothing! He thought to himself. Ok my plan is I have to get her to want me back as her man again and not this baby crap.. He smiled as he now had a plan. 

He went back to playing with his stupid doll out of boardroom.. 

“No Wh- pl- you can’t be serious don’t you think we’ve done this long enough?” He asked nervously..

He never realized this wasn’t a game but he stated to understand his x wife really was going to make him a baby girl even carrying his baby doll around..

”What’s for lunch it smells good?” He always enjoyed her cooking. 

• Like 1

" yes I'm very serious that doll will be with you 24/7 " hailey said helping James out the play pen. She made sure he had his doll before leading him to the kitchen. " mommy made you a nummy lunch " she cooed buckling him in the high chair. She paced the doll on the table behind her. " you don't want dolly to get messy so she going watch you eat all your food like a good baby " she said tiring a bib around bud neck. She then got the bowl of baby food and dipped the rubber spoon in it. " open wide for the airplane " 

• Like 1

“B- pl- please I don’t want the doll it makes me feel like a little girl.” He said whining as he was taken to his highchair..

He wasn’t sure what she was making for herself but he knew it wasn’t for him as he saw the baby food..

”Wh- what are you ea-“ he asked but as he was talking the spoon full of baby food entered his mouth.

”Ser-!” He really wanted to know what she was eating but every time he opened a spoonful of baby food was put in his mouth or on his chin.. 

After a minute he quit complaining and began eating he had to put with the airplane and choo choo as his mommy truly enjoyed feeding him.. He couldn’t remember ever seeing her so happy..