LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Divorced into diapers (private)

Hya123

James smiled and laughed until he saw the rage in Ambers eyes.,

He looked at his mommy for help but she didn’t seem to care or he didn’t have time to see as Amber pounced on him like a Lioness on a antelope..

”N- no Pweae warry warry!” He cried 

James heard the tapes coming undone he knew he was about to get it! 

• Like 1

Amber went down with full reforge to James ass. " I want you to remember this spanking for next time you think to throw things or act out  " she said sending another couple snacks down with her bare hand.  She stopped for a second while she waited for miranda to pass her a wooden spoon. " I think you need more than my hand to remind you " she said starting to paddle his bottom with the wooden spoon. She didn't stop until James was a blubbering mess. 

The spanking stung as blow after blow landed but after awhile it did grow warm.. Good is that it he thought to himself as he was crying and kicking his feet wanting her to stop and when she did he felt so relieved! 

“Wh- no please please!” He cried and without mercy the spoon landed on his ass and it hurt like hell as his cries rang out in the room..

”Please please I’ll be good!” He cried as real tears came down his cheeks his ass was on fire it was like a inferno..

He was crying louder then a newborn as he was spanked repeatedly..

One thing for sure he learned to never throw anything again as that was all he could think about as this spanking seemed it would never end!! 

• Like 1

Amber finally stopped spanking James setting the spoon down. She stood him up leaving his diaper off. " Now tell auntie your sorry then you can  go to your mommy " Amber told James waiting for her apology. 
Once James did that she sent him over to Hailey. 
" aww my poor baby I bet your learned lesson huh. Let's get you new diapey then you can take a nappy " she said leading James out the kitchen. She brought him to nursery laying him on the bed. " I know baby you can cry it's okay. I'll put some cream on your bottom " she cooed placing a pacifer in his mouth. 

• Like 1

James was crying as the spanking hurt really bad..

”Why’m worry.” He said with a tear stained face..

He nodded as his mommy cooed at him..

James wasn’t going to argue maybe a nap would be nice he thought to himself.,

“Wo k.” He said as he would do anything to help his bottom out that felt like he was stung by wasps and the other part felt like he was on fire! 

• Like 1

Hailey placed a new diaper under James bottom before taking some pain reliving cream and massaging it on to his bottom. Hailey tapped up James diaper. " okay time for you take a nappy. Maybe when you wake up you will in a better mood " she said. She placed James blanket over him gave him his pacifer then raising the crib rail. " goodnight baby see you when you wake up " she cooed to him. 

James definitely was going to act better as his bottom couldn’t take anymore of that..

”Wank woo mommy.” He said as she tried to make him feel better and he knew that..

He let her tuck him in.

”Wo way wood white.” 

He said ok and good night not forgetting his baby talk 

Hailey kisses James cheek before leaving the nursery . She went back downstairs and fished having dinner with her family. Once that was over they all settle in the living room watching a movie together having a good time. Hailey let James sleep for awhile knowing the spanking took a lot out of him. 

Amber and the kids had left ride the day leaving miranda and Hailey at the house. 

Hailey heard James on the baby monitor she went up to his nursery to check on him. " hi baby how was your nap " she askedowering the crib bars. She checked his diaper and could tell he was wet. " aomekne a wet baby and need there diaper changed " she cooed going to get a new diaper. " would you like the princess diaper or the fairies" she asked holding up the option. 

James smiled when he saw his mommy he was going to try to be good for the rest of the day as his spanking left a ever lasting impression on him..

”wood.” He said smiling 

He blushed as she checked his diaper he was still trying to get used to his x wife now being his mommy..

”Pwinces.” He said even pointing at the pink sissy diaper. 

• Like 1

Hailey went over to James with the princess diaper. She untapped his old diaper and got rid of it she then place new diaper under him added some powder and tapped it up.  " we're going to go home tomorrow morning so tonight we are going out for dinner " Hailey said going over to the bag to get out a dress for James. 

" auntie and your cousin left so it's only going to be grandma with us " she said looking over at the Dress options.  

“Wo k.” He said happy that his mean aunt wouldn’t be around he didn’t wanna mess with her again..

He wondered what she was going to dress him in as he sat up after he was diapered.. 

“Wellow.” He said pointing at the yellow dress not wanting the white one.. 

Hailey picked up the yellow dresses for James to wear it was alittle longer than white one but Hailey liked it because it had matching now and bracelets to go with it . The bracket had butterflies on it to match the butterflies on the dress. " good choice baby your doing look so cute " she cooed placing the dress over James's " everyone going to be so jealous of your dress" she cooed. 

• Like 1

James didn’t wanna wear a dress but what choice did he have.. He couldn’t believe or never thought he might wear other girl things until his mommy brought out a bracelet! 

Oh know she’s really taken this to a new level now! 

No one in their right mind will be jealous of me a grown man in a diaper and a dress he thought to himself.. 

Hailey helped James int to the dress. She fixers his hairs into a pointy tail adding the ribbon to it. She then put his bracelet  on his wrist for him. " look at you let's go show grandma "she said taking his hand down stairs. 
miranda wa sun the living room waited. When she saw James she smiled. " well don't you look pretty. Hailey I was thinking we should take baby Jenny to get her ears pierced" miranda suggested

haikey smiled at that. " sound like a great idea let me grab the diaper bag and we can stop and do that before dinner " she said heading out the living room. 

• Like 1

“Woo why willy wave woo we baby girl?” He asked if he really had to be a baby girl as she put his bracelet on him..

He looked at himself it was almost impossible to feel like a man as he felt like a toddler girl as he waddled with his mommy holding his hand..

James blushed as he wasn’t used to being called pretty and cute and the cooing and baby talk at him was embarrassing.

The new baby girl didn’t wanna get in trouble so he didn’t argue but he knew he was going down the path of being more of a sissy baby as he was going to get his ear pierced he could only imagine what that might be but he had a good idea it would be as babyish as they could find! 

• Like 1

Hailey came back with the diaper bag. She grabbed James hand and they headed to the car.  She buckled James into the car seat and have him a bottle for the ride. " there yoy go drink your baba. Think about what kind earring you're want? " she told him as the drive to Claire's. 
Miranda got in the car and looked back at James. " if your a good girl we can take you to buy a new dolly," she cooed pulling up to the store.

• Like 1

James sat there as he was buckled in he looked at his bottle which was white in pink lettering that said baby girl..

Great! He thought to himself as he continued to drink..

I don’t want earnings or a stupid dolly he thought to himself..

His eyes got big as he looked at the diaper bag knowing that was his and what was in it and it was all for him! 

• Like 2

They made it to Claire's. Hailey got grabbing the diaper bag and helping James out the car. They made there way into the store. Haikey wales up to the cashier. 
" hello I'm here to get my daughters ear pierced today " she told the lady smiling. 
the young girl looked up at hailey. " okay perfect I just need you to fill out this then I can take princess over there to pick out some earring " she sis giving Hailey  the paper. 

" okay perfect  baby Jenny you go with the nice lady mommy will do this " she said to James. 

• Like 2

Kayla the cashier brought James over to a rack with different earring on them. There Were many different options like stars,hearts, flower and suns.  She looked at a couple choice. "I think you would good with the head options in your ears. They come I pink and purple which ones " she said holding the choices for James to see.

Hailey came over as James was picking.  " okay I finished which ones are you getting baby " Hailey said looking at the prison for James. " I think we should do the butterflies to match your bracket " she said to him. 
kayla agreed " perfect now just follow tot he chair over hear sans we can begin " she said guiding James to the chair. " now do you have pacifer for her it might be easier if she sucking on something when she gets them pierced " Kayla told Hailey preparing the ear gun.  Haikey got out James pacifer and place it in his mouth. 

James went over to the chair he always hated how they talked about him like he wasn’t there and he noticed more and more everyone was saying she and her like it was real without even thinking about it..

He sat there trying to make sure his dress was straight he wasn’t used to wearing dresses but he wanted to make sure no one could see his diaper and The chair was big so all he could do was swing his legs sucking his pacifier waiting for the woman to Pierce his ears..