LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Divorced into diapers (private)

Hya123

Hailey watched as James got his diaper changed. " yeah I don't want his dress getting messy while he plays " Hailey said watching as her sister removed his dress. 
she smiled and looked at James. " tell auntie thank you for changing your diaper then you can play with your dolly " she told him. Once he did that she grabbed his hand and brought him to the play pen. " zoey will be over in a minute to play she just had to go potty " she told him. 

“Dwess mommy dwess!” He said trying to grab if he didn’t wanna run around in just his diaper as he would look like a toddler and his pink diaper was terrible too! 

“Owe owe!” He yelped as his aunt smacked his hands then his legs and both stung but probably the legs worse! 

“Wank woo wore wanging diaper.” He said rubbing his leg.. 

He wasn’t happy as his mommy took his hand leading him to the playpen..

”Wo pwypen!” He whined as he didn’t wanna get in the playpen.. Another sharp smack almost made him jump in! 

Hailey left James alone in the play one ignoring his whining. She went to talk to her mother and sister in the kitchen. 

Whike James was in a okay pen a younger little girl about 4 came running out to him. She was very excited to have a doll baby to play with today. " hi baby I'm zoey im did many so im bigger than you. Im in charge " she said already being bossy to James. She let herself it the play pen. Then went over to see what James was playing with . " is that your dolly " she asked 

• Like 1

James was taken back by this little girl..

”No you’re not I’m a big boy and I’m in charge!” He said angrily..

He might take this crap from real adults but he wasn’t going to take it from little kids..

He watched to see what her reaction might be..

• Like 3

Zoey jumped alittles as she was yelled. She didn't know what to do so she called her auntie. " auntie baby is being mean " she called out to the adults. 
Hailey came over and wasn't happy she was pulled out of the kitchen. " what's wrong zoey " she asked wiping her hands. 
" baby yelled at me " she said with a pout. 
hailey frowned. " now why would baby Jenny do that have knows if she doesn't behave she can get a spanking by you zoey. You much bigger than her. Now Jenny say sorry to zoey " Hailey said scolding James just like a naughty toddler. 

• Like 2

“Shhh quiet!” He said whispering frantically but it was too late..

”Wh- what no i didn’t she said she was bigger and in charge!” He cried 

He never realized how stupid and babyish he sounded as he was arguing like a real toddler..

James now remembering his baby talk after being scolded..

”Swrry wowe.” He said defeated. 

• Like 1

Hailey was even more disappointed when James forget his baby talk. She picked up a pacifier and placed it in his mouth. " zoey is in charge baby you. She is much bigger than in every way. She wearing big girl panties  and you are not. Now play nice or you can go for a nap " Hailey told them leaving the room. 
zoey smiled as she James got yelled at. " see I told you I was a big girl. You just a baby " zoey said laughing. " look I bet you diaper wet" she poked the front of it to teases James. 

• Like 1

Zoey giggled when she felt James wet diaper but didn't care she wanted to play with him. She went over and grabbed a dolly. " we're going to play dolls . I'm the big sister  doll and you can be the baby  " she said. She looked at her doll and started to talk to it. She looked up at James.  " your dolly even has diapey like you. My dolly has panties in so she bigger than you " she said. Zoey started showing James how to play with dolls being very bossy on what she told him how to play. 

James truly felt like a baby still sucking his pacifier and now in a wet diaper that even she knew about..

It was so embarrassing as he couldn’t say anything to really defend himself.

He looked around and no was watching not his mommy or his aunt.. 

When he didn’t see anyone watching he spit out his pacifier.. 

• Like 1

Zoey saw James spit out his pacifer she put it back in his mouth." Stay baby " she told him. 
They played in the olay pen for awhile before someone came to check in them. Hailey came over with a bottle for James. 

" who's ready for baba " she cooed helping James out the play pen.  She checked his diaper feeling it was soaked. " let's get your diapey changed first " she aid bring to get changed. 

James wanted to yell at Zoey but he knew she had back up and her back up could spank him or do whatever his aunt or mommy wanted so he dutifully sucked his pacifier..

He played for awhile zoey not letting him change his dolly’s saying babies don’t change diapers so instead she did it for him showing him how to do it…

The baby was relieved when his mommy came back..

”We we!” He said saying me me 

He just nodded as he was ready to get changed into a nice fresh dry diaper. 

Hailey had a changing pad laid out in the living room away from the play oen  she laid James down on it. She started to untapp his diaper. " we're you having fun with zoey " she asked as she stared wiping him/ 

miranda walked in the middle of James change. " someone doesn't keep her diapeys dry for long I thought auntie just changed yoy " miranda joked to James. 
hailey laughed as she slid out the old diaper from James bottom. " yeah she always wet little baby right baby " she tickled James tummy. 

“Wo mommy pwese wot whree!” He cried saying not here as he watched her lay out the mat then lay him down..

James blushed as he got excited as she began wiping him down..

Hell no I hated it and I hate being a baby! He wanted to say that but he knew that would get him a spanking! 

“Yeth.” He said as he heard his aunt come in

James blushed as he was not being referred to as a girl and both woman laughed as hit baby pp and how he wets his diapers it was so embarrassing..

”Wo wo wo!” He said giggling and squirming around as his mommy tickled him. 

Hailey finished changing James then sat him up and brought him over the couch where she held him on her lap. " baba time " she cooed shaking the bottle in front of James. " someone loves there babas don't they " Hailey cooed. 
amber was watching Hailey. " have you ever thought of breastfeeding " she asked her sister 

Hailey looked up from feeding James. " no I was going to wait a little longer until I knew Jenny was happy being a girl or until I take care of the little thing down there " Hailey said.

• Like 1

James didn’t want a bottle but he was quickly understanding it didn’t matter what he wanted! 

He just nodded as he knew his mommy was treating him like a real baby and he figured it would probably be in his best interest if he played along..

James tried spitting the bottle out and protest as he wanted to know what she planned on doing to his so called little thing! 

• Like 1

Hailey continue to talk her sister as james drank his bottle. She sat him up when the bottle was gone to burp. " good job baby no more gas " Hailey cooed as she wiped James spit up from his mouth. 
The food ready ready so Hailey brought James to the kitchen where everyone was already sitting down. James would see a table filled with delicious thanksgiving food. Hailey helped James into his highchair putting a bib that said baby first thanksgiving around his neck. " I bet your excited to eat so nummy food " she cooed going over to get James food.

• Like 1

After James was burped he was worried what she said about his little thing what was she going to do!! 

“Mommy Pwese nothing to why wanhood!” He cried pointing at his diapered prisoned covered dick..

He didn’t wanna get in the highchair in front of everyone..

What is it thanksgiving already! He thought to himself..

Since his x wife made him her baby he know longer knew what time or day it was she had told him babies don’t need to know what time or day it is that’s mommies job! 

“Yeth.” He smiled looking forward to some ham and mashed potato’s and all the other yummy looking food. 

• Like 1

Hailey went over and got James a bowl of mashed potatoes with gravy and little bit of turkey cut up. She set the bowl on James tray. " you can feed yourself baby. I know how much you like to do that " she cooed. Hailey went over to the table and fixed herself a plate of yummy food before sitting down at the table.  

• Like 1

Hailey looked over at James when he asked for a spoon. " baby yoy are to little to eat with a spoon. You can use your hands like a food baby " she said " or you can have someone feed you " 

Amber jumped up to that. " I'll feed the baby but I think she needs baby food not this yummy adult food since she forms wanna feee herself " Amber said going over to the cabinet. 

• Like 1

“Woon mommy wessy wo wo why eat!” He frowned as it was too late 

As Amber acted like she her seat had a spring in it and launched her into the air as she jumped at the chance..

James didn’t think things could get worse until she said something about feeding him baby food..

”Wo wo pwse wo baby food!” He cried only making himself look more like a baby! 

• Like 1

Hailey looked at James as fussed. " baby if you want to eat baby food feed yourself " she said dimising James fit entirely. She looked over at her sister. " Amber you don't need to feed baby Jenny she  can do it herself. " hailey went turned around in her chair and watched James. " now eat or you can get a spanking and have baby food " she told him 

Amber sat back down in her chair. " okay whatever you say hopefully the baby doesn't make to much of a mess " she teased. 

• Like 1

James was happy he wasn’t eating baby food but he didn’t wanna eat with his hands! He didn’t want a spanking so he tried to make the best of it and starting eating.

He was eating just fine until Amber kept teasing him and he got tired of it..

”Wur!” He said throwing potato’s at her.. 

• Like 1

Amber was shocked to be hit with mashed potatoes. She was furious with James.  
" oh your in for it now " she said going over to the highchair.
Hailey witnessed all the commotion with James. " baby Jenny why would you do that. You definitely getting a spanking we do not throw things especially at people. Now ain't one going to give bare bottom spanking in front of everyone " hailey said. She stopped eating her foood to watch as Amber to James out the high air. 
" you definitely should not have done that baby your about to get a food spanking " Amber said pulling down his diaper. She was still covered in mashed potatoes. 

• Like 1