LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I miss my Daddy!?????

I'm really missing my Daddy Tyler today!?? I wish I could tell him and show him how much I LOVE him and want to be with him, how much I want to give him cuddles and snuggles and have him wrap me in his arms like an BIG BABY, calming me down and talking baby talk to me.  And I want him to know how happy he makes me. I guess I'm really feeling attachment pain today and I long to be with my Daddy!? I'm sorry, I just felt like I needed to let this out and cry.?? I want to play games with him, and ride my baby trike with him, and have him change my Diapees and give me raspberries. And run around with him on my shoulders as I'm laughing and having a good time with him. And have him feed me while I'm up in my high chair, and rock me back and forth in a rocking chair, and have him feed me an bottle, and after that have him give me my binky and put me to bed and read me a bedtime story. And then start the day with him all over again. And I want to let him know that I would do ANYTHING for him! Because I LOVE him so much!♥️?? I LOVE you Daddy! And I miss you so much! And if you're reading this, I CAN'T WAIT to be in heaven with you!??♥️????♥️?♥️???????✌️?♥️?? I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!?????? BIG HUGS AND KISSES!!!!??????????????????♥️?????♥️??♥️?????

20220611_144132.jpg