LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

from elementary School to daycare

Little Giammy

When her mummy put her in the playpen Lucy looked at her pouting. She was very annoyed. When her mom got out of the living room the little girl began to talk with Biby pretending that she listened to her:
“mommy is been a brat!” she said to her stuffed pet “yes it's true that I have had a lot of accidents but I have not done it on purpose. And more my little eye hurt very much,” she said touching her bruised eye “that boy is been very bad, and then others too. I don't want to go back to that school!” she said sniffing up.

Akiza hummed as she starts fixing the girl a bottle before putting in the microwave to warm up she also planned enrolling Lucy into daycare to take her out of school for awhile before the microwave beeped and took the bottle out and returned to the living room “Okay little Lucy open wide!” Showing her the bottle 

Lucy was so absorbed in her conversation with Biby that she didn’t notice that her mom was behind her. When her mom called her, she turned to her and raised her arms to be picked up, she didn’t know that her mom was listening to her conversation with her stuffed bunny.

Akiza picked her up from out of the playpen and smiled at her “Time for your baba little one you can talk to your bunny after you drink your baba .” She cooed as she stuck the bottle into the girls lips and waited for to suckle down and her reaction from it.

Lucy hesitated before accepting the baba because she didn’t know how to behave:
on the one and she thought that drinking from a baby bottle was wrong because she wasn’t a baby girl and she feared that one of her schoolmates come to know the other she was attracted by because she desired this kind of attention, though she didn’t understand the reason. 
All was so new and this scared her very much then he started to cry in her mummy’s arms.

Akiza rocked her alittle as she watched her suckle “Shhh it’s okay little one just drink your baba like a good baby girl mommy will make sure your well taken care of no more worrying about being a big girl.” She cooed wanting to ensure her little girl would go back tso being a carefree baby without any responsibilities 

Lucy felt reassured by her mummy’s tone of voice while she was rocked by the woman, when she calmed down, she decided despite a lot of doubts to try baba. She opened her mouth letting her mom put the baby bottle in it. When she felt the sweet taste of milk, she decided that it was not bad, while the little girl drank her milky from the baby bottle, she started again to twiddle with her mommy’s hair which helped her to relax.

Akiza just cooed to her as she watched her suckle down the milk “There you go that’s a good girl I’ve got something else for you.” She cooed taking her couch and revealed an old pink baby blanket “Your baby blankie that you used to carry around when you were little.” She cooed while waiting for her to finish the milk in the bottle 

Lucy drank all the milk from the baby bottle happy to have made happy her mommy. When the woman said to have something for her, she felt immediately curious, she made a very big smile when she saw the pink blankie with which she was been brought home by her mom for the first time. 
On it, there was an embroidered white bunny and an inscription that said “for my little bunny girl”. The little girl knew that her mom had made that blankie, especially for her and she, always asked herself how much time she had spent in its realization. She had immediately loved that blankie so much and she continued to love it.

Akiza smiled before gently patting the girls back to burp her “Go ahead and make a big burpie for momm… that’s a good girl.” She cooed before wrapping her up in her blankie once she was done then popped her pacifier back in her mouth and carried her back to the playpen and put on some cartoons for her baby girl.

Lucy blushed very much when her mom made her burp before splitting a bit of regurgitation that her mummy, letting her face be cleaned by her mom. She let herself be wrapped with her blanky and took her paci before letting herself be put in front of the TV. She watched very gladly the show for young children that her mom had put on for her, singing the various jingles too. She liked very much that kind of show.

Akiza just chuckled at this while letting her baby girl watch her show while checking her diaper occasionally  “Good girl still dry and clean.” She cooed  before  leaving for a second and came back and brought out afew baby toys and placed them in the playpen curious to see if Lucy would be still interested in them judging by her behavior “See anything you like?” She asked her 

The little girl blushed a little when her mom checked her diaper, but she was happy to be praised by her mom. The little girl continued to watch cartoons until she saw her mom who put some things in her playpen asking her if there was something that she liked. 
“This!” she said pointing to a kit for the playdough processing “but I want play it with you if you want,” she said smiling from behind her paci, then she pointed to some dolls and a white stuffed bunny “I wager that Biby will be very happy to know a new friend,” she said giggling.

Akiza just patted her head “Maybe later we could play with play dough I’ll let you have alittle more play time then it will be bath time for you.” She cooed glad she was interested in the dolls “I’m sure Biby will be happy that she will have some new friends.” 

Lucy nodded when her mom said that she would play with her later before putting the play dough aside for later. Then she took her new stuffed bunny, trying to think about a name for him 
“I think that I will name him… Snowball!” she said smiling 
“Biby I introduce you Snowball,” she said giggling at her black bunny moving her paw to wave a greeting.

While her daughter continued to play in the playpen Akiza went into the bathroom and went to draw a  bath for her baby girl and added some bubbles then went to get some bath toys for her as well and checked the water temperature to make sure it was just right before coming over to lifted Lucy out of the playpen “Time for your bath baby girl do you need to go potty  in your diapee?”

Lucy was still playing with Biby and Snowball pretending a chat between the two stuffed bunnies when she felt the need to poop.
For her was very embarrassing to poop in her diaper, and then she very hardly tried to keep it. 
When her mummy asked her if she needed to go potty, the little girl was going to ask her if she could use the potty before feeling a hard bellyache that led it to pull until to fill her diaper.
when she finished she burst into tears very loudly

Akiza sniffed the air knowing what her baby girl did “That’s a good baby going boom boom in her diapees.” She cooed laying her on the bathroom floor “Mommy will clean you up then you  can have your nice warm bath.” She cooed undoing the tapes on her diaper and started to wipe her messy bottom.

Lucy was still crying, upset about what was happened: she was very ashamed of what was happened and she felt the need to be cuddled and comforted by her mummy. She immediately put her thumb in her mouth sucking it trying to calm down while her mom tear off the adhesive tapes of her diappy and started to clean her butty with wipes.

Akiza replaced her thumb with her pacifier before giving her a hug  “Your okay little one mommy is proud of you for going potty in your diapees now can you be a good girl and let me put you in the tub so you can have a nice warm bath?”

When her mom gave her the paci, Lucy began immediately to suck it, which instantly helped her to calm down before letting herself be picked up and cuddled by mummy. The Little girl rests her little head on her mummy’s shoulder letting themselves be rocked and caressed. The little girl nodded when her mom said to her that she would have put her in the bathtub: she wanted very much a good relaxing bath
“Can I carry Biby and Snowball in the bathroom with me?” the little one asked her mom though, having the pacifier in her mouth, what she asked wasn’t understandable.

Akiza rocked her for alittle bit before she asked her about bringing her stuffed animals to the bathroom “Well you don’t want them to get wet or dirty do you? They’ll be in your crib waiting for you when you get back can you be my brave little girl until then?” She asked striking her hair 

The little girl looked down a little doubtful, she felt very uncomfortable without Biby, but she knew that if her mummy was with her everything would be OK, then she was calm while her mom carried her to the bathroom.

The little girl let herself be put in the bathtub and instantly started to play with the toys that her mom had put in the tub, while her mom started to wash her. She liked it very much when her mommy bathed her because she loved the thoughtful way in which her mom took care of her while she did it. She was playing with a dolphin and a starfish when her mom started to wash her back.