LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

from elementary School to daycare

Little Giammy

Akiza smiled and continued to scrub the girls back before she finished rinsing her off then got to work to washing her tummy and chest area then started to work on her Princess parts humming the whole time and being gentle as possible 

Lucy giggled while she played with her toys. She turned to her mom while the woman washed her chest and tummy. The little girl let her mom wash her princess area while she played with the dolphin “look mommy!” the little girl said showing the dolphin and making a big smile.

Akiza smiled “Yes I see you found a Dolphin to play with.” She cooed as she continued to clean her flower before getting to work on her tiny little bottom then grabbed the baby shampoo “Close your eyes baby girl.” As she started rubbing the shampoo into the girls scalp.

The little girl continued to play with the dolphin letting her self washed by her mummy. When her mom began to wash her little head the little girl immediately whined:
“ahi! My little eye” she said whining when her mom touch without meaning the bruised eye that she had gotten in the fight with that young boy.

“Sorry baby girl just alittle more just try to keep your eyes closed.” She said rinsing her hair out “I’ll put some stuff on your eye as soon we’re done here.” She said finishing after pouring the water on her hair “Now is my baby girl want to play more or does she wanna get out and have her didee put on?”

Lucy let her hair be rinsed by mommy while she sniffed. The bruised eye still hurt her very much and also the little tooth that was going to fall annoyed her very much but she feared that touching it would hurt her.

“mummy! I think that my little tooth is going to fall” she said moaning.

Akiza finished washing her hair before she lifted her out the tub and wrapped her in a towel when she mentioned her tooth was going to fall out and sat on the toilet for a second “Here open up and let mommy have alook.”  Examining the girls mouth “Well it does look ready to fall out do you want mommy to take it out so we can put it under your pillow?”

Lucy let herself be helped to get out of the bathtub and  be wrapped in the soft towel by her mom. When her mom sat down on the loo the little girl let herself to be sat down on her mom’s knees letting her mouth be checked by her mom
“I…don’t know. I fear it hurts me” Lucy said to her mom “but I fear to eat too!” Lucy explained too.

“It might fall out on its own or I can gently pull it out but it may hurt for just a second.” She said as she finished  drying her off before picking her up once again “Now let’s go put your didee on.” Laying her down on the changing table and the got the baby lotion ready and started applying it on her 

The little girl let herself be brought to the changing table with the toy dolphin in her hand, and she let herself be laid down letting her mom while she played. She liked very much to keep busy while her mom put her in a diaper. She thought carefully about what her mom said to her about removing her little tooth 

“Mommy! I want to remove my little tooth!” the little girl said to her mommy “but please be delicate!” 

“Ok baby as soon I finish putting your didee on.” She said finishing lotion if you her baby girl up before grabbing and unfolding a thick diaper and slid it under the girls bottom and started to powder her up and taped nice and snug and washed her hands  “Okay little one I’m going to remove your tooth ready?” Before opening her mouth and gently started to remove the loose tooth.

Lucy let her mom put the lotion and the baby powder on her princess area before let herself be diapered. When her mom finished to diaper her little girl was put sat down on her mommy's knees and opened her little mouth to have her tooth removed. She whimpered a little when her little tooth was been removed before rest her little head on her mommy's shoulder sniffing a little.

Akiza showed her the baby tooth was removed “There we are baby all done now rinse your mouth out then will go put your jammies on.” She cooed getting her a small cup of water “now drink and then spit it out in the sink.” Holding her close to the sink 

Akiza smiled “Good girl now get your jammies on.” Carrying her beck to the room and placed her on the changing table “Now what to put on my baby girl in..” looking through her dresser “Ahhh here we go pulling out a hello kitty footie sleeper and started to put her daughters legs through the feet then helped put her arms through the sleeves before zipping the sleeper uo “There we are just like a real baby.” She cooed 

Lucy let herself be picked up and carried into her room letting herself be laid down on the changing table. She giggled and clapped when her mommy showed her a Hello Kitty pj. She liked it very much, then she helped gladly her mom to have it put on.

Akiza smiled before picking her daughter up once more “I think it’s time my baby girl had her baba before her beddy bye.” She cooed taking her to the kitchen and began to prepare her a warm bottle of baby formula 

Akiza thought for a second “Okay but just for tonight bur tomorrow you’ll be sleeping in your crib.” She told her after taking her bottle out of the warmer “Open wide baby girl.” Bringing the nipple next to her 

Lucy made a very big smile when her mom consented to let her sleep with her on her big bed. She was happy knowing that she could have cuddled up with her mom. The little girl let herself be sat down on her mommy’s knee and took the baby bottle starting to twiddle her mommy’s hair like she always did to relax.

• Like 1

Lucy started to drink from the baby bottle, enjoying the milk taste and continuing to twiddle with her mummy's hair, it was enjoyable for her that she desired it to last forever. It was so pleasant that she didn’t care that she was wetting her diaper.

• Like 1

Akiza smiled when she noticed her baby girls diaper growing warm while she suckled “Uh oh is my baby girl going pee pee  in her diapees like mommy will have to change her again after she finishes her baba.” She said tickling her belly 

• Like 1

Lucy blushed very much when her mom talked about the fact that she was wetting her diaper. Maybe she would need some day to get used to the idea that now this would be her new normality. Little by little she finished the milk in the baby bottle and she let herself be got helped to make a little burp before split the regurgitation and letting herself be cleaned by her mom.

Akiza smiled and gently patted her daughters back to burp her “Goodness someone was very thirsty wasn’t she?” As she started to clean her face “Let’s change your didee then it’s beddy bye for you.” Taking her to the changing table and unzipped her jammies and started to untape her diaper 

• Like 1