LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

from elementary School to daycare

Little Giammy

Little Lucy, 7 years old, stood at the door of her school principal's office with a bruised eye, a bleeding nose and a tooth that was going to fall. She had fought with a schoolmate who made fun of her because don’t have reached the bathroom in time she had peed herself. This was the fourth time that she was involved in a fight that month, and the principal hadn’t idea how to manage the little girl. He phoned Lucy’s foster mother communicating to her that the situation with her daughter was out of control and that the only option was to involve an association called ARPU saying to her that he would have given her the association's contacts.
Now Lucy was waiting sitting down on a bench in front of the Principal office’s door trying to use her wet dress to hide her soaked panties and white pantyhose.
Lucy was bursting into tears when her mom arrived at school.

(Pleas contact me only if you're really interested)

• Little Giammy changed the title to from elementary School to daycare

Akiza Hoshi A woman in her early 20s who got a call from Lucy’s school and sighed “Yes I see thank you I ensure you I wil be taking matters into my own hands.” She said hanging the phone up and made her way to Lucy’s school. Akiza had been Lucy’s foster mother for quite some time now and course few months she noticed the young girl had been getting into fights.Moments later Akiza pulled up to the school and confronted the girl “Oh sweetie what kind of trouble did you get into this time?”

8CA94B49-251A-4A7E-BB63-6BA7A1DE77FC.jpeg

When Lucy's mom arrived at school, the principal there he was waiting, "Good morning Mrs Hoshi. Could we talk in my office, please?" he asks the man very kindly, inviting her in "So!" the principal said to the woman sitting on the chair in her office and inviting the lady to settle down on the armchair in front of her desk "as you already know this is the fourth time I've summoned you here, but skipping the reason for this particular event I'm obliged to tell you that things are getting worse. It seems that your daughter can't settle down. Her school grades are bad" she explained to the woman showing her the register where the disastrous little girl's grades were recorded "maybe your daughter needs help that we can't give in this school " explained the man giving her a business card " this is an association called ARPU. but perhaps our method is not the most suitable for her. Try this," the teacher suggested gently as she led her to the door. When her mother came down from her main office the little girl was sucking her thumb, she approached her mother and after giving her little hand, she followed her to the exit of the school.

Akiza simply nods before taking the card  “I understand that sir but before I you suggest that I’m actually am a member of ARPU so I ensure you Lucy’s behavior will be corrected ” She told him “So I think for the time being I’ll be pulling her out of school to help correct her behavior.” She said before coming out the door and took the little girls hand “Lucy what am I going to do with you? Your grades are slipping and you’re acting out more and not only that you’re soaked again what do you hand to say for yourself?” She said in a disappointed tone as she walked her to the car 

Lucy looked down feeling very sad to have disappointed her mom “I didn’t arrive at the bathroom in time” she tried to say but because she had still her thumb in her mouth what she said was incomprehensible to her mom. The cool air hit the little girl's wet butty making her gasp while she followed her mom to the car. 
She let herself be helped in getting into the car and she let her seat belt be fastened. She wanted so much to return home and put an end to that horrible day. She burst into cry while her mom turned the engine on and leave the school car park. 

Akiza just sighed as she buckled her daughter in the car before getting into the drivers side and started the car up “Well since I’ll be pulling you out from school there’s going to be a couple of changes for you when we get home.” She said noticing the girl sucking her thumb as she starts to drive her home “starting with on how we’re going to deal with the accidents you’ve been having the past month.” She added 

Lucy continued to sob during the car travel, she felt very restless and she wanted very much Biby her stuffed bunny that she hug when she needed comfort. She remained silent sucking her thumb during all the car travel, and when they arrived home Lucy waited that her mom parks the car in the driveway and she let herself be helped to get off her mom's car. Then she took her mom's hand and let herself be accompanied into their home before running into her room to take Biby and embrace it tightly.
Biby was a black stuffed bunny with a red dress and a red ribbon on its ear. Lucy liked bunnies very much, they were the motif of her room: she had them on the posters stuck on the walls, and on her quilt. Her alarm clock too was themed. The little girl removed her little shoes, she laid down on her bed with her thumb in her mouth and Biby in her arms.

Akiza sighed as she pulled up to the house and turned car off and lead her daughter inside before she watched her run into her room before following her to her room and saw her cuddling her stuffed animal and her thumb in her mouth before picking her up “We’re not done yet little lady we need to clean you up first.” She said taking her to the living room and laid her on the floor next to a bunch of supplies and slowly started to remove her panty hose and wet panties.

Lucy let herself be picked up by her mom, now that Biby was with her she felt more reassured than before, though she continued to suck her thumb. But when her mom picked her up Biby fell from her arms. She busted in crying and started to squirm while her mom removed her clothes making the work hard for her
“Biby!” Lucy said crying while her mom tried to remove her clothes, she she was really upset at the time.

Akiza picked up her bunny and placed back in the girls up “Now you hold on to Biby while you let mommy get to work.” Hoping that would keep the young girl calm as pulled the wet panty hose and wet panties and tossed them to the side and grabbed a box of baby wipes and pulled afew out of the box and lifted the girls legs up and started to wipe her bottom and front up being gentle as possible.

When her mom gave her Biby Lucy calmed immediately down, before hug it put her thumb in her mouth again starting to suck it. She let her mom clean her princess area. Now she felt much quieter than before so much that she made a very big yawn. 
She had a terrible day:
First, she had had an accident while she tried to go to the bathroom, then she had been teased by the school bully, she had started a fight with him and though she had given some blows she had taken them, in the end, she has been scolded by the principal and for this reason, she was crying when her mom was arrived to take her. Now she needed a nap very much.

Akiza noticed the girl sucking her thumb before going in the bag and grabbed a pacifier and replaced her thumb with it “Here you suck on this instead of your thumb.” She told her after she finished wiping her down. Next she grabbed a pink rectangular object which made crinkly sounds as she started unfold it and slid it under her bottom before gently coating her bottom and Princess parts with baby powder before bringing the front panel up and taped it up “There I now I think someone needs a nap.” 

Lucy whined a little when her mom removed her thumb from her mouth, but she immediately accepted the paci starting to suck it anxiously. She let her mom put a diappy under her butty without making tantrums, normally it wouldn’t be so easy. She made another big yawn when her mom powdered her princess zone and closed her diappy. When her mom finished the little girl raised her arms to be picked up and cuddled by her mommy.

Akiza just decided to leave her in just her and diaper “Now after your nap there’s going to be a couple of new rules.” She told her gently rocking the girl in her arms “But I think it’s time I show you your new room.” She said opening the door to a different room which revealed to be a nursery “This will be your new room.”

3E8CC4DF-06C2-4F92-9EAD-1917DD60E2A9.jpeg

Lucy remained very surprised when she saw the nursery in that room because she thought it was a closet, and she hugged Biby tighter. She didn’t understand what was happening and this scared her very much, but her mummy's presence with her helped her to calm down, and then she started to relax cuddled by her mom. When her mom started to rock her Lucy made a very big yawn before starting to twiddle with her mummy's hair until getting slowly fall asleep.

Akiza rocked her for afew minutes before setting her inside the crib and tucked her in “Soon you’ll be mommy’s baby girl once again.” She whispered before winding up the mobile and turned on the baby monitor before leaving the room. While the girl was asleep she started getting the playpen setup and placed it in the living room while getting other baby items out  

Lucy slept for two hours hugging Biby and sucking her paci. She woke up wrapped on a blanket with a lot of bunnies printed on them, she rolled over in the crib and noticed that her diaper was very wet and cold. Now that she had taken a nap, she felt very better than before and since it was lunch time, she was a little hungry, but because she didn’t succeed to get out of her crib, she calls her mom to be helped.

Akiza came in and took her out the crib “Did the baby girl have a nice nappy wappy?” She cooed before sticking a finger in the waistband of the girls diaper “wet as expected let’s get you changed then will go fill your tummy up.” She said bringing  her to the changing table and undid the tapes of her wet diaper.

Lucy did a very big smile from behind my paci when she saw her mummy who came to take her, now she was in a very better mood than before. While holding Biby tightly she let herself be picked up by her mummy who asked her about her diaper making her giggle, then she carried the little girl to the padded table on which Lucy let herself be laid down while she played with Biby making her dance on her tummy. 

Akiza threw the old diaper into the diaper genie before grabbing the wipes “Now little Lucy for your first new rule starting today the potty will be off limits which means you will use your diapees for all purposes.” She said lifting her legs and starts to clean her up finding it cute that she was playing with her doll.

Lucy continued to play with Biby while her mom cleaned her with wipes until her mom started to talk with her attracting her attention. The little girl listened attentively to what her mom said to her before answer a little puzzled:
“But I’m not a baby girl,” she said behind her pacifier trying to understand what her mom meant, she didn’t understand why her mummy forbade her to use the potty.

“Not according to all the wet panties in your hamper so I think diapees are a better fit for you.” She told her as she finished wiping her down and grabbed the baby lotion and started to apply it on her. “Two you will not be dressing yourself I decide what you’ll be dressed in without any complaints.” She added and finished the baby  lotion and grabbed a fresh diaper and slid it under her and started to powder her up 

Lucy looked her mom with a lot of disappointment when her mom said her that diapers were more appropriate for her then the big girl’s panties, and she wasn’t happy neither about can’t choice clothes to wear, then she crossed her arms, she turned her face and pouted. She was very peeve for what her mom had said her

Once she finished powdering her up she brought panel up and taped it nice and snug before giving her a light pat on her bottom before picking her up “Now let’s go fill your tummy.” She cooed before carrying her to the living room and set her in the playpen leaving the girl clad in just a shirt and diaper “Now you wait here mommy will be right back.” She said going in the kitchen to go fix her a bottle of formula