LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Bondage Enema Diaper - Advice Requested

Hi All

I'm going to do a bit of a self bondage challenge later. Plan is to take an enema, diaper up, then cuff myself to something using a time lock. If I can hold long enough for the cuffs to release, I get to use the bathroom. If not, messy time.

Looking for ideas how long to set the timer, and what to take as an enema. I have a 2 litre bag.

I enjoy the enema or suppository then diapering up getting dressed and going for a walk.   I walk until the urge to fill my diaper becomes quite intense.  At this point I will turn around and head back for home.  I feel so helpless as I struggle to hold it and feel so little when I mess myself before I can make it home to the potty.  ?

• Like 1

Set the timer for at least 45 minutes. 

Coffee enemas are good.  Of course,  you have to cool the Coffee down to body temp before using it for your enema.

On 11/1/2022 at 6:16 AM, britboy said:

Thanks Spanky. How much fluid do you think? Is a full 2 litres of coffee holdable for that long?

That's a lot.  If you haven't tried an enema like that before,  I wouldn't start out that big.   Maybe start out with a 1 litre and see how that works out for you. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 8:34 AM, britboy said:

I went for the full 2 litre bag, 1 part coffee, 3 parts water. Holding it now. It is not going to take long!

And??? How did it go?