LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia Stinks (Collaboration) (Part Three, Nov 12th)

This story was written as a collaboration with @PoofyLoogs, over on Twitter! He's a Hypermess & Furry artist, and we worked together to create this story - and then he drew an illustration for it!

You can check out the illustration here, and I highly encourage you to go over to his Twitter and tell him how much he stinks - he did a great job on the art and I'm really pleased with how this story turned out.

This is part one, parts two and three will be coming in the following weeks!

“Um… um…”

Jake couldn’t help but stare.

When he’d walked into the room, Cynthia’s eyes had been glued on her phone, holding it up to try and get the perfect selfie.

The perfect selfie to show off her totally naked chest, and the magic wand vibrator pressed between her legs…

And, the object that drew the most confusion and startlement from Jake, the large, sagging, visibly overloaded diaper around her waist.

He dropped his keys, lost in the attempt to try and make sense of the scene in front of him. That’s when the smell hit him, and he had to raise a hand to his snout to try and ward it away. He knew she was a skunk, but the overpowering stink from her diaper still shocked him. “What the heck are you doing?”

Cynthia, for her part, had at least blushed when he walked in on her. She wasn’t totally naked, she had on thigh-highs and a collar that matched her white-and-black fur, but that didn’t really do much for modesty. “What are you doing here?” she retorted, dropping her phone onto the couch.

“We had plans!” Jake objected. “You said to come over Friday afternoon and we’d go to the mall!”

She hesitated, glancing off into space and replaying her memories for a moment. “I…crap, I thought today was Thursday.”

“So, again, what are you doing?” Jake demanded, his voice pitched in nasal tones as he tried to protect his sense of smell from her diaper. He could almost see fumes coming off it. “Did you put on–no, stupid question. Why did you put on a diaper and crap yourself?”

Rubbing the back of her neck, Cynthia’s tail raised and she chuckled nervously. “It’s fun.”

“You like it?” Jake asked. He couldn’t help it, he smirked. Cynthia tended to tease him about his various habits and interests–now, he finally had some ammo to push back. Drawing in a shallow breath, he said in sing-song, “Little baby cynthia, peeing in her pants, she can’t see london ‘cause she pooped on france!”

Cynthia rolled her eyes, stepping closer to him. She still had her wand in her hand, though she’d at least clicked it off. “Yeah, I do like it. It feels great, and nobody stinks like I do.”

“You can say that again,” Jake snickered, trying another shot at it. “I’m surprised they let little babies into magic camp! How full is that thing? It looks like you backed a dump truck and just loaded it!”

“Oh, I’m not a little baby,” Cynthia replied. “I know exactly what I am–and that just happens to include being someone who occasionally destroys a diaper or two–plus, you should watch your mouth, since I got better marks on enchanting than you. What’s that make you, if someone who stinks as bad as me is still better than you, hmm?”

Hesitating, Jake sniffed. Now that she was standing right in front of him, the smell coming off her sagging diaper was truly all encompassing, and he was having trouble trying to think of a way to tease her. “Ugh, watch out for your paint–I think it’s going to start to peel,” he tried. She just laughed. “You…”

Creeping a little closer, she lowered the wand, tapping the bulb at the end against the front of his shorts. “You should try it, foxy. You might never stink as good as me, but hey–you might learn something about yourself.”

He stammered for a response, but nothing came to mind. She’d just swaggered right up–waddled right up, really–and stolen his thunder.

Tossing the wand onto the couch, she said, “I’ll go shower so you can breathe, dummy. You still want to hang out, right?”

Speaking with shallow breaths, he said, “Uh…yeah. Yes, sure.” But his thoughts were elsewhere.

Cynthia went to change, but the smell of her diaper lingered long after she’d left. Jake knew he should just go wait outside, get some fresh air, but something about the encounter had paralyzed him. All he could do was stand there, taking shallow breaths while his mind reeled.

“Really couldn’t get enough of my stink, huh?” Cynthia asked, snapping him out of his daze.

He hesitated. “Huh?”

“I’ve been gone for fifteen minutes and you’re still just huffing,” Cynthia giggled. She’d changed into a blue top and a skirt, more her usual attire–and glancing down, Jake didn’t see a diaper poking out. “Didn’t even open a window, it’s almost like you’re enjoying yourself.”

Jake blushed–why am I blushing?–and looked away. “No, I just…whatever. Let’s get going.”

“Need to use the bathroom before we leave?” Cynthia teased. “Or if you’d like, I’m happy to share a diaper.”

“N-no!” he stammered. “I don’t stink up the place like a little baby.”

“Maybe you should.” The skunk retrieved her keys, swaggering to the door. “You did seem to like it.”

Cynthia was wrong. And stupid. And definitely hadn’t planted any ideas in Jake’s head during that visit.

Absolutely not. Certainly not.

He just ordered a pack of diapers off the internet that night for totally unrelated reasons, and paid for expedited shipping on a whim.

Unlike Cynthia though, he was going to make some changes. He wouldn’t just ruin his flat by stinking up the whole place. He just wanted to try using the diaper, but staying in it for long was off the table. He’d put one on, wet it, and then take it off right away.

The package arrived that next afternoon, while he was in the middle of an online game with Cynthia and a few other friends. Not wanting a package of a dozen diapers to sit out on the stoop where any neighbor might accidentally grab it and open it, he hesitated.

“Uh, be right back.”

“What?” Cynthia demanded. “We’re getting swarmed–”

“Can’t pause, gotta run for a sec–” he started, setting down his controller and removing his headset so he could run to the door.

By the time he returned a minute later, his team had been overwhelmed by zombies, and a new match was queuing. “What the hell, Jake?” one of their other friends demanded, as he put his headset back on.

“Had to run–” he started, thinking up the first excuse he could. “Bathroom.”

“Couldn’t hold it for two minutes?”

“Yeah,” Cynthia added, and Jake picked up the humor in her tone. “Why can’t you be more like us, Jake? You never see me running off to use the toilet while we play.”

Wait, she doesn’t–Jake thought. “Then again, you play like crap,” he shot, trying to gauge her reaction.

“Hey, if you don’t like that I stink, don’t play with me,” Cynthia replied.

Yup, she has a diaper on.

“Can you two quit bickering so we can get back to the game?”

And with that, the gameplay resumed, but Jake’s mind stayed on the package a few feet away.

An hour later, as the game ended, he finally had a chance to rip it open, all the while telling himself he was just trying it out to confirm that Cynthia was making stuff up. He didn’t like diapers, he just needed to get it out of his system.

He wouldn’t be like Cynthia, though. He wanted to try using a diaper, but he wouldn’t just sit and stew in it. He didn’t want to deal with cleanup, either–just as soon as he was done, he wanted the proof of his accident to be gone, so he could take off the diaper, clean himself off, and go on with his life confident in the knowledge that he wasn’t a weirdo like Cynthia.

Fortunately, he knew a bit of magic. Not fully-fledged wizard magic, but enough to get by. Sure, it was a bit reckless to invent a homebrew spell given his skill level, but what’s the worst that could happen? He’d have to take a shower after all.

Marking out a few notes on a pad, he tried to remember his latin as he worded the spell. “Let’s see…I want it to hold up when I use it, but self clean as soon as it’s used.” He went through the conjugations, checked it over twice, and lit a candle to cast the spell.

He knew the magic worked–or, at least, that it had caused some kind of effect–when the candle blew itself out. He had himself a perfectly enchanted diaper, and was ready to get this out of his system.

Slipping off his pants and boxers, he turned the diaper over in his hands a couple times, lining up the tapes with the back. Flopping back onto the couch, he wriggled it into place, folded it up over his waist, frowned at the erection that’d formed between his legs, and tried to just tape it in place.

He did a crap job. His diaper ended up lopsided, mangled, and was about ready to fall off–and, because the tapes were sticky, he couldn’t just peel them off and try again. He’d have to get a new diaper, re-cast the spell, and start all over from scratch.

Rather than try that, he reached over to the coffee table until he reached his lighter. Snagging it, he re-lit the candle and cast another quick spell. “Let’s see…Latin for securing the tapes so it’ll stay in place…” he mumbled the words, and in an instant, the diaper snapped into a solid, snug-but-not-uncomfortable position over his waist.

Perfect.

Now he just needed–

“Oh, wow,” he said, as his belly gurgled, almost as though on cue. He felt a pressure on his bladder as well, as though the mere act of putting on the diaper had made him need to go. It was like when he got back from a long car drive, as soon as he was within striking distance of a toilet, he’d suddenly feel that pressure–this just had to be the same thing, right?

“Fine,” he said. “Let’s do this, get it out of the way.”

Standing, he tried to let go. A bit of effort, and a grunt, but a mental block told him ‘no’.

So, he tried again. Spreading his legs, Jake squatted down, extended his butt, and allowed his golden red tail to hike up into the air.

His bladder released, flooding the front of his diaper even through a half erection, and a moment later his guts gave in and obeyed. With a little grunt, he overcame two decades and change of practice at keeping his pants clean and felt the mush spill out of him, pushing out his diaper to make room.

Jake surprised himself with how badly he needed to go–his bladder was still draining after almost forty five seconds, and he had to make an effort to keep pushing, keep packing the seat of his diaper. He wasn’t sure what he’d eaten that had produced such a reaction, but…

But…

The way his mess bulged into his diaper, spreading between his legs while the padding grew sodden and heavy, stirred something inside him. And even as he was still going, when the smell hit him, a gentle whiff of the stink coming off his diaper, that definitely made him feel something. He didn’t smell nearly as bad as Cynthia had, but that was okay–she’d been far, far too ripe for any person to possibly stand. But this, on the other hand, almost–

“No!” he said out loud, though he couldn’t compel his body to stop dumping into his diaper. “I don’t–I don’t like this! I can’t like this, I’m not some sort of–whatever.”

The stream was finally starting to taper off, and he was finally, mercifully, empty. As his bladder stopped dribbling, he stood, ready for the self cleaning magic to kick in. Then, he could take this diaper off and forget about this whole experience.

A second passed, then two.

The diaper didn’t self clean.

“Dammit,” he mumbled. “Stupid messed up magic spell. Guess I’ll have to clean up the crappy way.”

Reaching down, Jake seized the first of four tapes on his diaper, prying it free. He really should have waddled to the bathroom first, but he wanted out of this right away.

As he reached for his second tape, though, the first one snapped right back down.

“Uh…” he said, pulling it free again. This time, it jerked out of his fingers, sealing itself back in place, so that the diaper wouldn’t be free. The third time he tried, he couldn’t even find purchase on the tape.

Frowning, he tried to just tug the diaper free like a pair of underwear. The material stretched, so it had to come off, right?

No dice. No matter how much he pushed down on the waistband, it refused to budge, as though an equal and opposite force fought him.

He was stuck.

And his belly had begun gurgling again.

• Like 3

Oh no!! Poor Jake's gotten himself in quite the predicament. I wonder how long he's gonna try and manage on his own before he gives in and asks Cynthia for help? ? Fun story so far! Excited for the rest

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Again, I implore you to go give Poofy a thank-you and shoutout on Twitter for his awesome contribution to this collaboration! 

The illustration for this chapter can be seen here: https://twitter.com/PoofyLoog/status/1584335890461040641

Part Two

“No, no, no–” Jake grumbled, pawing at the waistband of his diaper while he fought his gurgling guts.

There was no use. However he’d screwed up the enchantment, this diaper simply wasn’t coming off. Counterspells hadn’t worked, scissors hadn’t worked, and simply yanking down as hard as he could hadn’t worked.

He was trapped in the diaper, and by the urgency in his bowels, he already needed to go again.

“Crap,” he said, looking down. His diaper was already sagging a little, packed full from the first time he’d used it. The smell was starting to permeate his apartment, and–well, he couldn’t just stay in the same diaper forever, could he?

Sitting down, he tried a little online research. He sent an email to an old instructor about how to undo botched enchantments–being sure not to go into specifics–and looked around for general counterspells, nothing came up.

It’d been less than forty five minutes since he put the diaper on when he bent forward on his couch, swearing under his breath, letting his body release into the diaper again. More mush poured out of him, displacing what was already there, swelling out the plastic back of his diaper to make room.

Raising a paw to his nose, he took shallow breaths.

He could call emergency services and get a wizard out here, but that would mean having to explain why he’d put on an enchanted diaper to begin with. And his only close friend that knew enchantments better than him was…

“Cynthia,” he said aloud, looking down.

She would never let him live this down. Not for a million years. They’d be old and in a nursing home and she’d still make fun of him for it. He couldn’t go to Cynthia.

There was just one more option–he’d have to wait for it to wear off.

All spells used up energy, and that energy ran out eventually, no matter how good the enchantment. Maybe it’d wear off in a few hours and he’d be able to take it off. Maybe more like a day…hopefully not longer.

He prayed it wouldn’t be longer.

“Okay,” Jake told himself, swallowing. “Just wait it out, I can do that.”

Sitting back into the couch, he tried to think how to fill the time. He didn’t need to go to work–as a programmer, he only had to go into the office every couple weeks for code review–and he wouldn’t be caught dead outside his apartment wearing a sagging, smelly diaper, so he’d just have to find things to do around the house. He could clean up the kitchen, play video games, read a book…

And his bladder was full again. Jeez, he thought. Didn’t I just go?

Hoping that the magic keeping his diaper in place would also prevent leaks, he let go, then waddled over to open the windows. His apartment was at ground level, so he made sure to keep the blinds shut, but a little airflow would help with the stink.

That done, he returned to the couch, sat down, and grabbed his controller off the coffee table. Some gaming would take his mind off things.

As it turned out, the enchantment did not make him immune to leaks. Three hours later, as he crouched and grunted and dribbled into the diaper’s seat for the fifth time since taping it on, he felt a dribble run down the fur on his legs.

“Um…” he said, straightening. That wasn’t good. If the diaper was full, and he still couldn’t take it off…

The first thing he did was rush to the recycling bin and get some newspaper. Spreading them around, he covered his couch, his chairs, the carpet. It looked like he wasn’t even housebroken when he was done, but at least there wouldn’t be any stains on the floor.

Still, that wouldn’t help if regular accidents went trickling down his thighs onto the floor. He needed a way to increase the capacity, or maybe drain the contents of the diaper he had on.

An internet search took him to some forums, where fetishists had all sorts of suggestions. Jake suspected Cynthia had frequented these sites–more than one had a channel for selfies, and she had been on her phone when he’d caught her the other day–but that didn’t matter, he needed a solution.

“Okay,” he mumbled. “Doubling up–sure. Just cut slits down the front of the diaper and add another layer.”

He could do that, he had plenty of spare diapers in the box he’d ordered. Though he briefly worried that he wouldn’t be able to add any slits to the outside of the plastic back, since the diaper wouldn’t allow him to cut through the material to take it off, a pair of scissors from the kitchen did the trick just fine. Adding several long cuts to his diaper, he lay on his back and wrapped the new padding around his waist.

As soon as the first tape was stuck down, the other three jumped into place, sealing the second diaper on him as well.

Good news: His plan of doubling up would probably work.

Bad news: He couldn’t take this diaper off, either.

“Mmm…” Jake said, uncomfortably, sitting back down on his couch. Newspaper rustled, and even though nothing leaked, he didn’t want to risk putting back the papers when this diaper might eventually be soaked to capacity as well.

He almost reached for his phone while his bladder released again, urine taking a while to trickle through the muck he’d packed around his butt into his new diaper. A second thought prevented him from dialing up Cynthia to beg for help. Surely the magic had to be almost depleted, right?

Right?

“Okay,” Jake told himself, waddling to the fridge. It’d gotten late, but he couldn’t go to sleep while starving. “Dinner. You can’t not eat.”

He didn’t have much of an appetite, given that the air around him constantly smelled like the inside of a porta-potty, but he had to eat. Even just waddling around his house was becoming difficult–the bulging diapers around his waist were starting to really weigh him down, as more and more pounds of stale urine and foul, stinky mush got loaded up. Still, he had to have something.

Settling on a frozen pizza, he nuked it in the microwave, let it cool just enough that it wouldn’t incinerate his tongue, and pinched his snout to avoid smelling anything while he ate.

As the food went in, his body began to expel in equal measure. He was losing control, and he knew it–every accident cost him a little potty training, and they were still happening far too often, almost every hour.

He’d already committed to waiting it out, so he kept that up. Getting through the pizza, he stood, then noticed the puddle he’d left on the kitchen chair.

Two diapers soaked through in six hours.

Not a great sign.

Standing, his diaper sagged low between his knees, and he waddled back to the living room to get another pair.

Jake woke up late in the morning, to the sound of voices. He hadn’t set an alarm, and it was almost noon–not a surprise, since he’d been tossing and turning most of the night in a vain attempt to fall asleep.

“Gross!” someone said, from outside. “What is that smell?”

“Is the sewer backed up?” Someone else suggested.

Eyes widening, Jake tumbled out of bed, holding onto the waistband of his massively loaded diapers as he stumbled to the window. Quickly slamming it shut, he panted for breath, getting a hefty whiff of his own stink. His diaper had definitely grown fuller overnight, it was genuinely getting hard to walk, and apparently the smell had grown so powerful that it could be noticed from the street.

Reaching down, he grabbed the bulk of his diaper, supporting the hanging weight as he shuffled out of his room. First making a beeline to the nearest window, he grabbed the lower lip, slamming it shut. He couldn’t risk anyone smelling him, noticing, coming to investigate–

“Ugh–” he mumbled, clutching his belly as more mush packed its way into his diaper. He was leaking again, dribbling onto the newspaper, utterly helpless against the sheer, all encompassing smush between his legs.

Shuffling to the side, he got the other window, then slumped against the floor. Even starting the day, he already felt drained, and as he sank into the mushy, messy mass between his legs, he tried to remember how much longer he had to wait.

Wait… I don’t know. Right.

He wriggled, stood, wobbled. Legs splayed out wide, reaching down to hold up his diaper seemed to be the only way to move.

Returning to his box, he pulled on another diaper.

“Okay,” he told himself, huffing shallow breaths. “Okay, just…a little longer.”

“Yeah guys, I’m–yeah, yeah,” he mumbled into his headset. “Sorry, can’t make it tonight, I’m–occupied?”

“Occupied?” One of his friends replied. “What, like in the toilet?”

“Heh, heh…” he mumbled. “Yeah…real funny. No, just got a new…hobby.”

“Oh yeah?” Cynthia asked. “What sort of hobby?”

“Shut up,” Jake said. “Um–”

“Was it the thing I showed you the other day?” She pursued.

“Uh…look, guys, I gotta go. Talk to you later.”

He closed the game and pressed a paw to his face. He was getting woozy–the smell of his poopy diaper had totally overwhelmed the room. He was having trouble thinking straight, he just…

Um…

Dinner. Dinner would be good. He got to his feet, off the couch, and–

“Oof,” he yelped, falling onto the floor. The weight of his diaper had increased since his gaming session began. “Um…” he said. It was gonna leak soon. He needed another diaper, but when he tried to stand, he wobbled and fell back onto his mushy bottom, sinking into it like a whole bean bag chair full of mud had been pressed into his butt.

He only had two diapers left–Did I really soak through ten diapers in a day?–and he grabbed one. It shouldn’t reasonably have been able to stretch to cover the absurd bulk around his hips, the sheer tonnage he’d carried with him, but as soon as he got a tape stuck down, it simply poofed into place, stretching around the weight.

Walking wasn’t on the table. Rather than even try, Jake pulled himself forward on his hands and knees, dragging his diaper behind him.

He got to the kitchen, pulled open the fridge, and stared at the contents. There wasn’t much–leftovers that probably weren’t food safe, half a carton of milk. He was chronically low on groceries, but now he couldn’t even get takeout, because that’d involve either leaving his apartment or interacting with the delivery person.

Realizing he had only one solution, he turned, crawling back to the dining table. To his cell phone.

Fuck me.

Dialing a number, he waited for the phone to pick up.

“Yellow,” the voice on the line said, drawing out the word ‘hello’ with a drawl.

“Cynthia,” he said. “I…need you.”

Her voice turned serious. “What’s wrong?”

“I fucked up,” Jake said. “I screwed around with a spell, and fucked it up, and now I’m in a shit situation.”

The humor had left her, she was all business. “Okay. Where are you? What happened? I’m on my way.”

“At my apartment,” Jake said. “I–I tried on a diaper.”

Cynthia hesitated. “Oh?”

Jake’s face burned with embarrassment. “I tried to put an enchantment on it to self clean, and I screwed it up, and now I’m, um, stuck.”

“Oooh, it’s that kind of mistake.” Cynthia giggled. “And what, you can’t change your poopy bottom?”

“Yeah,” Jake conceded. “It’s…yeah. I can’t change, and I keep going, and…ugh…” he grunted, whimpering as his body just pushed even more muck into the diaper.

“Hmm.” Cynthia paused, and he could almost hear her tapping a claw to her lip in thought. “I suppose I can make time tomorrow.”

“Wait, what?” Jake said. “But–”

“See you tomorrow, stinker,” Cynthia teased. “Have fun!”

She hung up.

Jake pawed at his phone, calling her again, but got no response. When he tried a third time, it went to voicemail immediately.

He looked down at his enormous, swelling diaper, which he could barely drag around the newspaper-ridden floor.

“Fuck me…”

Like my writing? Have a spare two dollars a month you don't know what to do with? Want to support me? 

Boy do I have good news for you! 

For just the cost of a diaper a month, you can help keep me afloat and support my ability to continue telling stories like these over on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 1
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to Cynthia Stinks (Collaboration) (Part Two, Nov 5th)

“Hnng–” Jake grunted, struggling to drag himself across the floor, arm extended fully to paw at the box a few feet away.

He couldn’t. Even straining as hard as he could, the box sat just out of reach. It held his last diaper, the last reserve to keep him from just laying in his own puddle, and no matter how much he stretched his arms, he just couldn’t reach.

The whole apartment stank so badly he’d almost lost all sense of smell. Jake’s whole world was mush and sag and dirty diaper smell, drifting up through his nostrils into his brain, rendering him unable to think about anything except how utterly and fully he’d ruined the layers upon layers of diapers he had on.

Surely the magic had to be ready to buckle by now, with this much weight straining beneath squelching padding and a tenuous film of enchantment, but if it was close to failure, he had no way of knowing.

And then he heard his door handle jiggle.

Cynthia knew which rock outside was a plastic fake with his spare key in it, so it had to be her. She’d finally come to the rescue, after waiting almost twelve hours and forcing him to spend the night in a packed-full diaper.

The skunk waltzed in, looking down on him with a wicked grin. She’d put on a pink miniskirt and knee-high boots, and from Jake’s vantage on the ground, looking up at her, he could see she’d foregone wearing panties.

Shutting the door, she leered down at him. “Aww, what do we have here?”

“Help,” he whimpered. “I’m…I’m stuck.”

“Aww,” she cooed, circling around him, planting her boot on the mass of his diaper and pushing down, making it squelch against him. He let out a helpless groan, and she giggled. “I know what happened–you wanted to see if you could stink as badly as me, didn’t you?”

“No…” He shook his head, and Cynthia’s smile turned even more hostile.

“If you want my help, then say it,” she demanded.

“I…” he started, knowing she wasn’t kidding around. Cynthia wasn’t about to let this die, not while she had him helpless and ripe for humiliation. “I wanted to see if I could stink as badly as you…”

“Where’d you get the dump truck?” she snickered, walking over to examine the papers on his coffee table, where he’d written out the spell that’d gone all wrong. “Or, well in your case, probably two dump trucks–I’ve never seen a pamper packer quite as enthusiastic as you.”

Lying on his back, Jake’s blush deepend. “It’s the spell!” he whimpered.

She just nodded, thumbing through his notes. “Uh-huh. And you’re not just trying new and innovative ways to peel your wallpaper? Because I’m pretty sure that’s a certified biohazard that you’ve mushed together.”

“H-hey,” he protested. “It’s just a stupid spell that went wrong!”

“Just a spell?” she asked, looking over at him. “Did the spell make you put on your diaper, stinky? Did it force you to squat down and push a huge, smelly load into it? Or did you want to do that, and the spell made it so you couldn’t pretend otherwise?”

“Um–” he started.

“Don’t worry,” she explained, holding up the papers. “I know how to undo this.”

He let out a sigh of relief. “Thank–”

“But first, I think a little demonstration is in order,” she said, standing up again. “Because you need to understand one thing, baby boy–you’ll never be able to stink as good as me.”

Jake swallowed. He didn’t like where this was going, not one bit–not as she walked over to the almost empty package of diapers, not as she took it out, not as she produced a sharpie from her purse and began scrawling a note on the front in her floral, swoopy handwriting.

“Hold on,” he said, shaking his head. “Come on, Cynthia–just let me out, okay?”

She laid down next to him to pull the diaper up beneath her skirt, taping it around her black-and-white tail and getting it snug and secure. “What, and lose out on this opportunity to prove that I’m better than you?” she asked.

He nodded. “Yes, then–I mean, no? But–”

She laughed, moving to stand over Jake. “Trust me–no matter how foul you smell right now, I’ll always be stronger, better, and smellier, and I don’t even have to try.”

Jake tried to wriggle away, but the sheer weight of his diaper had him immobile. He tried to shield his face with his hands, but Cynthia pushed them aside, squatted down, and knelt so that his arms were pinned under her legs and her diaper was settled right on the front of his snout, her skirt draped over his face so that he had nothing in his field of vision save for her diaper.

Crossing his eyes, Jake could make out the writing on the front of the padding, all in swoops and curls. ‘This mess is the property of Cynthia, Queen of Stink’.

He swallowed, and sucked in a breath, and then heard Cynthia groan with satisfaction as she began to push.

Her diaper didn’t swell as impressively as his, but given the circumstances, it barely needed to. The padding swelled right around his snout, filling out as it swelled. And Cynthia was right–even desensitized to the constant fumes from his own mess, her own accident was an order of magnitude worse.

Jake moaned, his whole reality taken up by Cynthia’s putrid diaper smushing out over his face. He felt her rock forward, grinding the front of the diaper against his nose, accosting him with the smell and the mush while she in turn moaned with satisfaction.

Head reeling, Jake fought to free his hands, and Cynthia moved her legs to let him. Instead of trying to push her free, though, he pawed for his own diaper, trying and failing to reach down and rub against the front. With so much squelching, swollen padding around him, there was no way that the bulge from his erection could be visible, but he felt it all the same and desperately wanted to push against it for satisfaction.

From where he lay, though, without leverage, he just couldn’t reach, and had to simply thrust into the squelching padding while Cynthia ground against his face, burning out his nostrils from the stink of her diaper. The frustration he felt was all encompassing, the desire to stop pretending and just love his devastated pile of diapers frustrated by his physical immobility.

Finally, ultimately, Cynthia groaned and her body shuddered, sinking her weight onto his snout for just a little longer. Sensing she was about to get up, he took one last desperate sniff, an action that the skunk very acutely noticed.

“See?” she asked, rolling off him. “You do love it, don’t you?”

He nodded. He couldn’t pretend any longer.

“Say it,” she demanded, grinning down at him. “Say it, and I’ll give you what you want.”

“I love how much you stink,” he whimpered. “I love how much I’ve used my diaper.”

“Uh-huh,” she said, rolling onto her back. “And you wish you could stink as bad as me?”

“And I wish I could stink as bad as you,” he repeated.

Reaching into the box that his diapers had shipped in, Cynthia took out the pack of wipes, pulling up her skirt. “Well, I’ve got good news for you–and a little reward for being so honest.”

“Hmm?” he asked, while she undid the tapes on her diaper and began to clean herself up.

“Just this once, I think you can live the fantasy,” she said, going to town with the wipes.

Roughly cleaned, she balled up the diaper, so that the message on the front was still clearly visible. Taking that diaper, she got up onto her knees and set it down. “Roll over,” she instructed.

He shook his head. “I can’t.”

Rolling her eyes, she pushed her hands under his back, straining slightly to flip him onto his belly. The mass of his diaper flopped down, and he found himself half-crouching, on hands and knees, all that weight between his thighs.

Then, Cynthia pulled on the back waistband of his diaper and, with a giggle, shoved her own bulging bundle down the back.

“There,” she said. “Just pretend that came from you.”

He groaned, he couldn’t help it. Wriggling his hips, he thrust into his diaper. On all fours, he had leverage, and enough bulk to get friction and pleasure. Just one thrust had him moaning, and by the second, he knew he’d never had it this good before.

“There,” Cynthia purred, condescension in her tone as she watched him. Her hand drifted down, pressing into the front of Jake’s diaper, giving him something to thrust against. “Just enjoy it, stinker.”

It took him only two more thrusts to get satisfaction, and then he groaned, spurting into his diaper harder than he ever had in his life. The padding was so swollen that it couldn’t take more liquid, and he felt it trickle on his thighs, the mind-shattering climax making his knees buckle so that he sank into the weight of the diaper.

And then, a second later, that weight vanished.

Not completely–he still felt the bulk of diapers around his waist, but they were clean, and fresh, and the pounds upon pounds of mass that he’d packed into them was gone.

Exhausted, exhilarated, he rolled onto his back, panting for breath.

“Good news and bad news time,” Cynthia said, smirking down at him. “That enchantment you made, it’s got enough energy to last a good year or so–so you’d better get used to wearing around your toilet.” Reaching down, she patted the front of his layered diapers, the beach-ball sized bulk of absorbent material he’d spent the last two days taping himself in. Just the slight touch made him shudder, the post-coital sensitivity intense and unavoidable. “And, well–there’s not much to do about the way you made yourself hypercontinent. Regular accidents, those are going to keep going.”

Sweaty and satisfied, he barely cared. “What’s the good news?”

“Now you know how to clean up, silly,” she teased. “And, since you seem to really enjoy it, it shouldn’t take you long. Just a couple thrusts in your fudgy huggies and you’ll be all better.”

Jake reeled. He’d be stuck like this for an eternity, and the only way to mitigate it was… well…

He could think of worse fates to be stuck with.

Sitting up, he looked down at the diaper. One thing had changed–when the diapers had self-cleaned, they’d also rearranged themselves, fixing up the sagging or torn tapes, unstretching the worn plastic, and generally making it all tidy and nice. And, the twelfth diaper–the one Cynthia had signed, was on the outside, her signature plain as day.

Wrapped up in those diapers, the label of ‘This mess’ applied to him more than to the diaper’s contents. He couldn’t deny it.

“This mess is the property of Cynthia, Queen of Stink”.

Support the author on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

Or on SubscribeStar! https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• PeculiarChangeling changed the title to Cynthia Stinks (Collaboration) (Part Three, Nov 12th)
  • 8 months later...