LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big firm hard logs

I don't know the answer. For me, messing my diaper is like the advise Forrest Gump got from his mother: "Messing my diaper is like eating a box of chocolates, You never know what you're going to get." Every poopy diaper is a unique experience, which makes it fun.

• Like 2

Probably eat a lot of cheese if you want hard logs.  It may turn it into lots of smaller,  hard poo balls to.   Just have to experiment with your diet to find out what foods give you what you want. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Dieselpoop said:

whats the secret to consistently have huge logs , almost clay like

I don't know, but if you want harder poos then I would eat a lot of finger foods, like cheese sticks, potato skins, bagel bites, and pancakes. That should give your poos a VERY solid consistency, at least I think so.?????♥️???????☺️?♥️???????????

6 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

But babies need a giant hard log , sticking out every opening in their diaper too ????????????????????????????????????????????, love ya brother !

You're MOST DEFINITELY right Big Brother!????????♥️????

i feel like high fiber meals with glass of prune juice, and alot of coffee may work, but also holding in your poop will help make it bigger, I've done this once years ago i held in my poop for 2 days and ate fiber foods. it was difficult to hold it in those 2 days, but the results were amazing in my diaper. i couldn't stop pooping and i empty my entire bowel into my diaper and it was HEAVY. you should try it,