LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Of Dorms and Diapers (Private)

Lavellan

"We tried to encourage a bed time of 10pm, but often times we were ignored. You see, we had 3 younger boys to attend to. We couldn't often give him the private time he needed. But he could benefit from a good schedule. And Kyle? We really appreciate you taking care of our boy." The smile in her voice was obvious. "You have my number now. Call me if you have any questions or need anything, alright?" 

Max slumped back onto the bed. Pulling at his blankets, he turned to face the wall. "You called my mom." He sniffled. The blankets were moved to cover his face. Effectively hiding from Kyle. 

Kyle nodded, he reached out and stroked the boys hair “I did, I just needed to know a couple of things and I wanted to introduce myself, I can tell that she worries about you and she said that she’s so busy taking care of your big brothers that she couldn’t always take care of you the way you need but you don’t need to worry you’re my only little boy and my top priority”

"I'm not a little boy." Max huffed, but slowly removed the blanket from his face. "I'm older than you and I'm older than my brothers." 

Max rubbed the tears of frustration from his eyes. "Just tell me the rest of your dumb rules."

Kyle smiled “I said big brothers not younger brothers now let’s see your mommy mentioned that she worries about your technology usage so I’ll be holding on to your phone and all other screen time will go through me. She also mentioned  that you don’t eat enough so I’ll me monitoring what you eat and how much. 

Max genuinely pouted, but didn't have the energy to argue anymore. It was at this point he decided to take his battles one obstacle at a time. If he tried fighting off everything, he would only tire himself out. 

"What else?"

“Bedtime” Kyle stated “ your mom mentioned that you stayed up way too late and disobeyed the bedtime rules  well that’s not with me. So starting out bedtime will be 8:30 but that’s totally based on your behavior if you’re really good you can ear extra time. If you’re not doing what you should or acting up you’ll loss time for instance that tone you’ve been using would cost you 10 minutes. Oh and it will. Be fine to change into Jammie’s right when we get back from Dinner” 

Kyle nodded and smiled “well, we’ll see 8:30 is a possibility but you would have to be on perfect behavior for the rest of the day” he looked  around can you do me a favor and sit tight while a get my stuff from the hall way”

Kyle went to the hallway and carried his things inside making neat and organized piles for him to sort though . He looked at Macs things thrown haphazardly around “is that everything you brought buddy, it doesn’t look like very much where are all of you’re clothes?”

Max hopped down from his bed and walked over to his boxes. There was a small shoe box that had his figures that he put on his bed, but as for his clothes, they were shoved, unfolded, into a box with his textbooks. 

He pulled them out and started to throw them onto the bed in a pile. His collection looked to consist of about a weeks worth of clothes. "This was all I figured I'd need. I wasn't planning on going anywhere but class and I can always just wash them." What he didn't mention was that most of his clothes at home were hand me downs from his younger siblings as they grew out of their clothes. The clothes were admittedly very childish and he refused to wear them unless he had nothing else. 

"Other then that I have my textbooks, my class stuff, and some regular books. What else was there to bring?" He shrugs. 

Kyle looked worried “I only see like 2 pairs of pants and” he pointed “that underwear is all holey” he smiled and snapped his fingers “stay right there” he ran from the room returning 5 minutes later with a huge trash bag “there are my brothers things, I was supposed to donate them but I forgot and it’s a good thing. I get they’ll fit you perfectly” 

Kyle took on a serious expression “now munchkin please remember that I’m the one who has to do the laundry and I’m not doing every 2 days anyway I’ve already decided that you’ll just wear these great new clothes there’s like a whole wardrobe here” he pointed to the bag “and if I’ve already decided something as the head of our little family then what’s your job again exactly?”

Kyle nodded making piles on the bed “he’s a big boy, he just turned 7” all of the clothes were bright colored reds, electric blues lime greens and neon yellows. Most were tee shirts short sets with cartoon themes “these will look so good on you kiddo”

Max's face looked pretty displeased as he looked over the clothes. "If he's such a big boy why are you calling me a little boy?" He grumbled. 

In vain, he tried filing through the clothes for something not so- kid like. But there was nothing. "It's pretty dumb if you ask me."