LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Of Dorms and Diapers (Private)

Lavellan

Kyle nodded slowly “mmmm” he agreed half heartedly then smiled “I saved the best for last he pulled out 2 pair of shoes one was a pair of Spider-Man crocs was a pat of sponge Bob themed slides “they’re a size too big but it should be fine and this way you won’t have to wear socks anymore”

C14DE077-4F66-4826-9697-FAA0021B4D51.png

661F5582-3570-4224-B498-1EE20BBC6C39.png

Kyle shrugged “I plan to keep you barefoot most of the time anyway so you’ll really only be wearing shoes to get from place to place from now on then we’ll free the little piggies” he reached out and gave the sole of Max’s foot a tickle 

"No, no, no!" Max shrieked between laughter. He kicked weakly, toes curling in vain to ward away the tickles. "No more!" 

Tears sprung to his eyes without his control and a fluttering desperation started to build in his bladder. 

"I am!" Max whimpered weakly. "I'm ticklish! I'm- I'm-" his brain knew the words to say even as his shame tried to fight for his last bit of dignity. But, pretty soon his shame wasn't enough. "I'm your ticklish little boy!" He blurted, eyes clenching shut as his hands darted between his legs to hold himself. 

Max gasped as the tickling stopped leaving him no distraction for his now immediate need to go to the bathroom. But he didn't feel like arguing terminology. "Yes, please!" He reached out to grab Kyle's offered hand, using it to pull himself to the end of the bed despite his clenched muscles. 

Max wanted so badly to force Kyle from from the stall. But it was either tell Kyle off and piss himself. Or not. 

Shoving his pants down his hips, he barely had enough time to pull himself from his underwear and aim for the toilet before his bladder was giving out. 

A forceful stream hit the porcelain bowl and Max sighed at the immediate relief. 

“Oh hey sweetheart I’m sorry” he pulled the boy into a hug. That’s wasn’t very nice was it “can you forgive me please, of course you’re not a baby but you can’t go around blaming other people for your mistakes either little one”

"Hmph." Max huffed, but found himself leaning into the hug after such a high emotional close call. He didn't often get hugs back home. His own jaded attitude mixed with his desire to be seen as just another grown up kept him from experiencing them. But here, in an empty bathroom stall, he felt he could give in just a bit. 

Kyle tilted the boys chin “hey sweetheart if you hadn’t made it that would have been okay too, I wouldn’t have been mad, we would have dealt with it, I’m the grownup so I’ll always take care of anything you need and your the little boy so what will you always try to do for me?”

"Tell you when I need something?" Max answered. "Be good and obey?" He followed up. 

He wasn't sure what answer Kyle wanted, but knew those were proper responses. Kyle had most often called him a 'good boy' after he did those things, of course.