LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Of Dorms and Diapers (Private)

Lavellan

Max huffed and puffed as he set the last of his things on the side of the room he claimed. He hadn't had much to bring, but he had also never been very strong, to his own chagrin. It seemed like he drew the short stick when it came to genes. While his peers had reached their own growth spurts and developed into more "adult-like" figures, he had barely grown. 

Max stood at a modest 4' 7" tall, not even close to 100lbs soaking wet with no ability to grow facial hair of his own. He was 19 and the oldest of his siblings, but looked like the youngest. His appearance caused him to be quite the subject of ridicule as a child. So much so that he steered clear of sports and other physical activities and instead focused on his studies. Max was smart. But he was also "wimpy" and a "weakling". 

He was looking forward to college being different. More mature. He was older for a freshman, but his birthday fell in the most awkward spot that most people assumed he failed a year. 

Max's first obstacle had been moving in. And that now completed, he took a moment to sit on the bed he had claimed and catch his breath. He had made it to the room first and was happy to have first pick of the beds. Now, all that was left was unpacking and waiting to meet his roommate. 

Kyle sighed as he dropped the last of his things outside what would be his dorm room. He had been initially frustrated that his parents couldn’t bring him to campus for the first time but they well made up for it by paying to allow him to have his car on campus, a privilege few freshmen got. He looked around and wondered what his roommate would be like. He was almost sure that whoever the guy was he would be older than Kyle. Due to a September birthday and Kyles mothers insistence he had always been the youngest in his class. This never mattered as he was always the biggest as well. At 6’4 he was the tallest person in school and most places. Due to his natural athleticism he was also usually the strongest. With his thick dark hair and eyes Kyle had never had any problems getting a girlfriend not that that had ever been his priority.

he opened the door to his room and shook his head startled he had expected to find the room empty instead there was a little boy inside. He stared at the boy “excuse me kiddo, are you lost. An idea came to him “oh I know… I bet your big brother is gonna be my roommate, is he getting things from the car or something. It certainly looks like you’re being a good little helper” he smiled 

Max sat up quickly as the door opened. He had to keep his jaw from dropping as man who practically had to duck in the doorway stepped into the room. Of course, there was part of him that was intimidated. The new arrival could easily bench press him. 

His mood did not improve as the newcomer immediately assumed he was a child. Face reddening in anger and shame, Max glared. "Actually, I am your roommate." The small boy slid off the mattress to stand at his full and unimpressive height. His hair was a light brown shade that fell over his forehead in a disheveled mop. Max crossed his arms over his chest. 

"My name's Max. Who are you?" His tone was disrespectful, but in his mind, this jock started it first. 

Kyle shook his head as if to clear his thoughts “wait… are you serious, I mean you’re just so little. I’m sorry kiddo, I’m not trying to make you feel bad, I’m Kyle and I really hope we can be friends” he held out his hand to the the little boy

At Kyle's softer approach, Max couldn't help but feel like a bit of an asshole. Sure, he had been misjudged, but Kyle hadn't meant it with any malice. At least, it seemed that way. Max had been so used to judgement that it was reflex at this to defend himself. 

"I get it. I'm smaller. Trust me I've noticed." Max sighed as he reached a hand out to shake Kyle's. "But I'm a student. I've done the work and made the grades to be here. I'm no child. Got it?" He said even as his entire hand could fit in Kyle's palm. 

"Of course I have! I'm not a little kid!" Max balked, but didn't mention how those times were at summer camp before most of his peers hit puberty so he hadn't been too out of place. But as he craned his neck back to look up at Kyle, an idea started to form in his head. 

In his mind, there was no way Kyle could be so fit and smart at the same time. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage. "Tell you what, if you keep the rest of the students from picking on me for my size, I can help you with your homework." 

Max hesitated slightly, stepping back to sit down on his bed again. "Ground rules...yeah....How about, I stay on my side and you stay on yours. I keep my side clean, you do the same to yours." He offered. He wasn't sure how to feel at Kyle claiming they would have some sort of "relationship". A partnership, maybe. Perhaps a friendship. But relationship? 

Kyle nodded “those sound okay but look here’s the thing… I come from a big family, I’m naturally protective I guess you could say so if you’re asking he to look out for you then you’re going to have to live with that, I mean I can’t just shut it off, does that make sense buddy”

In Max's mind, it seemed as though Kyler were offering to be a bodyguard. Which, Max was not gonna complain about at all. That's exactly what he had been wanting. "That's fine with me." He agreed with a nod. 

His first day in the dorms an he already had protection. This semester will be great, he thought smugly. 

Kyle smiled “I’m so glad you understand, I also really don’t want to have a lot of fighting or disagreements and since we’re going to be living together and I’m going to be taking care of you I think that makes us kind of like a little family, don’t you think little buddy?”

"...Suuuure." Max agreed slowly, eyes squinting suspiciously. "Although, I don't like how you keep calling me little. We're both freshmen. We can't be that far apart in age. Like, what? A few months?" 

'Family' with someone he had just met was a little odd, but Max could assume it had something to do with Kyle being homesick already from his aforementioned 'big family'. 

(Heading to bed for the night ?)

Max couldn't help the feeling of jealousy radiating inside him as Kyle spoke. He wished he could be as big as Kyle. Or even just an average size. His mom still made him use the kids discount as restaurants for god's sake! "Yeah...crazy. I'm 19, so technically I'm your elder." He made sure to be only slightly smug. 

Kyle chuckled “right well like I said I don’t want a lot of fighting and disagreements and I think the best way to make sure that happens is to make someone the decider in the house, the man of the house, the head of household if you will and no offense little guy but judging by your size and the fact that you’ve already ask me to  help take care of you I think we can both a agree that’s me”

"Wait wha-" Max spluttered at the diss to his own size. But in a way, Kyle was right. Max did tell him to protect him. And he didn't want to fight or argue with Kyle if they were going to stay in the same room together. 

He didn't like the term 'man of the house', but let it slide. Kyle was a family man, after all. Max assumed maybe he didn't mean it in the traditional sense. Max assumed he meant it in the 'shot-caller' kind of way. And when it came to sharing a dorm room, there wasn't many ways Kyle could screw it up. 

Parties were forbidden in rooms, Kyle already agreed to protect him, what more could he do?

"Fine. You can be the decider if it makes you feel better." Max finally agreed. 

Kyle smiled he crossed the short distance to the little boy and ruffled his hair “that’s a good boy” he beamed “you know actually kiddo, you remind me a lot of my little brother Tommy, she’s my 3rd little brother and he’s almost 8 but he’s  like your size actually I think he’s a little bit bigger” he chuckled “so let’s talk basic rules 

"I'm not-" Max cut himself off with a sigh and as soon as Kyle's hand was gone, started to try to 'fix' his mop of hair once more. 

He didn't let his feelings get too hurt at Kyle's comparison. With his size, it came with the territory. People either picked on him, avoided him, or stood up for him because he reminded them of their kid siblings. 

"Okay, rules." Max nodded. 

Kyle nodded “okay great, so firstly I’m all about making this place feel like a home and sharing so what’s mine is yours and I hope you feel the same. I definitely agree that we need to keep this place clean but I’ll worry about most of that I’m kind of an organization nut and I like cleaning so I’ll take care of most of it. I’ll even do your laundry the only thing I do ask is that if I do give you a chore you complete it does that sound fair buddy” he asked giving the boys shoulder a squeeze”

"Sounds fair." Max shrugged and couldn't help but feel he was getting the better end of the deal. Kyle handling everything and only giving him a chore or two? That was easy. 

"But I have figures you can't touch, okay?" Max piped up and pointed to his shelf on his side of the room. "I'll put them up there and you can't touch them. My trash, my laundry, sure. But not those." 

He had worked hard on his collection and his younger siblings had broken quite a few 'dolls' as they liked to call them. He couldn't physically stop them, but hopefully it wouldn't be a problem with Kyle. 

Kyle ruffled the boys hair again “sure buddy, I won’t touch your toys as long as you remember to clean them up when you’re done playing and don’t leave them laying on the ground, even then I’ll never hurt them or anything and we can find a special place for you to keep them safe. He looked down at Max’s sneakers “our first rule is a big one for me and it may seem silly to you but we always had it for all of my brothers but it really helped keep things neat and orderly.  From now on you’re not to wear shoes or socks in the room, they co e off at the door, we’ll get you a little box or crate to keep them in but you’re to be barefoot at all times in the room. It really cuts down on messes and mud and dirt”

Max had the 'they aren't toys, they're action figures' talk many many many times before. And somehow he didn't think think Kyle would understand. If he saw him as just a kid brother, odds were it would just seem like immature arguing. 

He reached down, pulling at the double knotted laces of his shoes. "Fine by me. As long as you make sure the floor is swept so I don't step on any rocks or things." The red and blue shoes were constantly coming untied. And rather than trip and fall and humiliate himself, double knotting would keep them on. Even if it were a pain to untie. 

Max glared, blushing again. "Youth 4s." He grumbled, pulling his other shoe off with a bit of strain. His socks came off too and he set them aside. "What size do you wear? Freaking size 14s?" He peered down at Kyle's massive feet. Proportional to his height for sure.