LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone! This is way faster than my usual turn around time on a story! This was written for a friend of mine who tries his hardest to be a good little boy a wake up wet. Hopefully this story encourages more soggy mornings. As always, please feel free to point out typos! You know I hate the things with a passion.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

'If I don't move, no one will notice pants ripped', 'Mr. Jamerson never shuts up, just let us go', 'I wonder who would win between batman and wonder woman', 'sweet sweet fantasy baybe, when I close my eyes, I see ya clearly'

When I was younger, I thought the ability to read minds would be awesome. I mean, think about it, you could learn whatever you want from people. You wouldn't have to deal with the half truths, lies, and confusing idioms that people use in day to day life. It would just make things so much easier.

And now, as I turn up the music in my sound canceling headphones, I would love nothing more than to tell my younger self just how wrong he was. I'd be like "Klein! You know NOT of what you speak! Enjoy the silence while it lasts, MWAHAHAHAHA"

Which, yeah sounds over dramatic. But at least I would find it funny. Sadly, time travel isn't possible... probably. I probably would have said the same thing about reading minds a few weeks ago.

'God, that dress makes her boobs look big', 'Is John staring at my boobs? Maybe if I lean forward a bit'

I stop and try not to blush as I passed the campus cafe. Sure enough, some students I don't know were obviously ogling each other. God, those were the worst. Not just that, but such thoughts never came alone. It was like merely hearing one lewd thought keyed me in to every lewd thought around. Unfortunately, my stomach demanded I brave the cafe for some lunch.

I braced myself for what was undoubtedly a flood of imagery and thoughts that would make a nun faint. I took a deep breath, put some thrash metal on, and made my way to the line.

Sadly, my expectations were matched. Every other group I passed had one 'that dude must be huge' or 'I would literally let her step on me' or whatever, often with an accompanying visual. None of this was unusual. Just because I was twenty-two without ever having a real partner didn't mean I was jealous or anything.

Baka.

The only only solice I had was that at least the food was decent. Freshly wrapped double stuffed burrito in hand, I began the agonizingly long line for the check out. This was, undoubtedly, my first mistake. I'd been so busy ignoring all the usual nonsense people around me were thinking that I was caught off guard by someone explicitly thinking about me. By name.

'I wish I could go talk to him, Klein would be look so adorable in a diaper.'

With it came a image of my self. My short black hair with bangs parted to show my eyes more than normal. My oversized hoodie just barely failing to cover what looked like an oversized diaper meant for babies. I was sitting on the floor with my legs crossed looking admiringly at someone above me; and I could feel the love and desire the thought carried behind it. I started reaching up at the mystery person, and...

Nearly tripped over my own feet. I scrambled to catch my burrito before it fell to the ground and only barely managed to do so. A few people around me chuckled, but despite trying, I couldn't tell who had the thought.

I thought about actively trying to reach out, to do more than just try and float through the river of thoughts. But... no it wasn't worth it. Besides, what was I even thinking? Why would I actively look for someone that wanted to dress me up like an infant. It was absurd. Ridiculous. I moved through the line on autopilot, and it wasn't until I reached the check out line that I realized I had been ignoring a surprisingly strong urge to use the restroom. By reflex, I started relaxing. After all i was wearing...

A...

I instantly tensed up, and the moment my burrito was paid for I practically ran back to my dorm (thankfully a single). Never have i been more thankful for dark coloured pants. I set my burrito on the desk and began inspecting the damage.

Thankfully, nothing was noticable, but there was very much a wet spot. My underwear was almost entirely ruined though. With no small amount of disgust I peeled them off and tossed both into the hamper.

I grabbed one of my towels, and tossed it on my chair to not ruin it as I ate. I'd gotten lost in other people's thoughts before, especially if they were actively thinking about me, but never so much like what had just happened.

Fortunately, something about the boundary of the four walls helped keep other people's thoughts out as I sorted out my own. Which was absolutely great, cause I was confused as heck. Though honestly, the emotions behind the thoughts confused me so much more than the diapers did. Not my thing, but people like what they like.

But why me? I'm plain, I don't speak out much in classes, I intentionally wear clothing that doesn't stand out specifically to avoid getting drawn in like that. Why would someone like me like that? Cause that was way more than just momentary attraction I felt.

I sighed and threw out the wrapper for the burrito. There was about two hours until my next class, which meant more than enough time to take a shower, and put this entire mess out of mind.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A week. An entire week of hearing the mystery person's thoughts about me, and I can't get them out of my head. They're different every time. Sometimes I'm just lying across their leg while we watch something or other on tv, sometimes I'm being watched sleeping through crib bars, sometimes they're checking my diaper a bit too intently.

I'm embarrassed to admit how much I enjoyed that fantasy.

Still, after each one I have to remind myself that I'm not wearing a diaper, or I catch myself moments away from sucking on my thumb. I've at least narrowed it down to one of two classes, barring random occurrences whenever mystery person is nearby.

I found myself looking forward to those classes. Not because I enjoy seeing myself as an overgrown baby, but the love and affection? I was a man leaving a dessert to find an endless downpour.

Which is how I came to be holding the package resting in my hands. I had done some research online, and was shocked to discover a whole new world of people who enjoyed this sort of thing. Even more surprised to stumble upon the exact brand of diaper that my secret admirer envisioned me wearing.

It was only a sample pack. Mostly because I didnt want to dive into buying a whole package of the things simply because catching someone thinking about me in them was hot as all heck. That, and they were expensive.

With great care, and only slight tremors, I opened the small pack and pulled it out. It was something called a Little Prince. Admittedly, it was sort of cute. The design was weirdly nostalgic. Softer than I expected too. I suppose I could see why people like these.

I looked at the clock. My class on American Politics started in half an hour. It was a huge lecture hall that fit almost two hundred students. More importantly, it was one of the classes where I often got pulled into the fantasies about me. Most days I held this class in a mix of dread and excitement.

I squeezed the diaper in my hand. Strange, all I felt today was excitement.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I pulled out my tablet and its attachable keyboard for the sad little plank of wood the collage called a desk. My headphones continued playing as long as I was allowed to keep them on to block out the ever present stray thoughts of increasing population in the room. Besides, they weren't the person I was waiting to hear.

Eventually class started, and my headphones were replaced with ear plugs. Fortunately, with most people all focusing on the same thing, those were enough for something like this. If the professor tried to call on me, that much focus would let me hear him think the questions more than say them.

Of course, it was a two hour long lecture, and eventually thoughts would begin to drift. It was silly, but I was really hoping that a certain someone would begin to think of me, if for nothing else than to escape the ongoing monologue about the southern strategy or whatever.

Yet by the time an hour had passed, there was still no sign of some thinking about me. Which normally was a good thing, but... I started biting my lip. I had an idea. Theoretically, I could project a thought out. I'd done it once or twice, but if I wanted to be specific I needed to know the person. I'd only ever tried it with one person, and I hadn't seen her since last summer.

Maybe, maybe I didn't need to know their name. I closed my eyes and thought about the feelings that came with the thoughts. The love, the desire, the soft care, the underlying lust. I focused on those, and let out a thought. I didn't plan the words, I didn't think too hard on them; I just let instinct take over.

'Daddy, I hadda accident,' Daddy? I felt my face go red. I hadn't really considered the person thinking of me was another guy, but... it felt right.
'Aw, is my little Klein a wet baby' the classroom around me melted away as my lecture hall desk became a high chair.  I was too afraid to speak, at the risk of breaking the connection I made, so I nodded.

I still couldn't make out the details on the mystery man. I did feel him ruffle my hair affectionately. Unconsciously, I leaned into the sensation. 'Good boy.' Another hand reached beneath the tray. I had to stop myself from making a noise as he squeezed the front of my diaper. 'You're soaked too.' He began to rub me though the diaper, and I had to bite my lips to keep from moaning in both the world of thought, and in the real world.

'Good little boys use their diapers. You're a very good little boy aren't you?' Daddy asked. Again, all I could do was nod. 'Aw, is my little Klein too shy to talk? Say it for daddy, what are you?' His hand started moving faster, and what resistance I was putting up vanished.

'I'm a good little boy', I managed to say in the world in our heads.

'Why are you a good little boy?' Daddy asked, his hand moving faster now.

'Because I have accidents?' I said, wanting, craving daddy's approval, and praying he wouldn't stop.

'That's right. Now just sit there while Daddy helps you have a different kind of accident.' He began to practically kneed my diaper. The squish of the padding, the movement of his hand, and the sheer bliss of his approval saw me finish almost instantly as my body spasmed as much as it could while stuck in this stupid highchair.

'Good boy' he said as he grabbed a baby wipe to clean off his hands. 'If only you were into this in real life.' He whispered.

The connection began to fade. No... no, I couldn't let that happen! Not after that! 'Daddy wait!' I thought out as hard as I could.  I could feel our connection stabilize, thought it was still weaker than it was. 'Come to my dorm! Redwood 3S. Eight tonight!' He looked confused and the connection finally broke.

I jerked awake to see the lecturer still going on about 1960's politics. I didn't see anyone looking at me, so hopefully that meant I kept all of that in my head.

There was a faint, damp sensation that wasn't there before though. Cautiously, in an attempt to be as subtle as I could, I reached between my legs and squeeze. I sighed as a content smile spread across my face.

After all, good little boys have accidents. The sodden diaper between my legs was a good thing. I was worried wearing it today, but now those worries felt ridiculous. If I didn't have my diaper on, it would have just gone on the floor. The possiblity of not having an accident at all was the furthest thing possible from my mind.

When the class ended, I was on such a high, that I didn't even need my headphones to ignore the thoughts around me. All it seems I needed was Daddy's approval, and a wet diaper.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Three hours and several more accidents later, I was finally back in my dorm after the high of expierencing Daddy's day dream. My pants had been tossed on the floor and I was... well, inspecting my diaper was the wrong word. Admiring. I was admiring my diaper.

The once yellow line had turned entirely blue. I tried to remember when my other accidents were, but for the life of me I couldn't even guess when or where it happened. Just an ever present sense of warmth.

'Good little boys use their diapers'

A dopey smile spread across my face. No, I really couldn't muster the slightest bit of concern for when or where I had wet me myself again.

Instead I sat at my desk and opened my laptop. The heavy squish of my diaper should have filled me with disgust. Two weeks ago I probably would have been. Now the sensation just made me think of Daddy. I went straight to the website I'd gotten these samples of. Fortunately it seemed they were in stock, so without hesitation I added a full case to my cart.

Just as I was about to enter my information,  there was a knock at the door. I froze and looked at the clock. 7:30. It was too early for Daddy to come, wasn't it? I looked down at the sodden diaper on my waist and realized there was absolutely no time to hid it properly.

"One sec!" I called out, and quickly closed the lid on my laptop. I then grabbed my blanket and tied it around my waste to hide the diaper. As long as I was careful, it should be fine.

I opened the door enough to see through, expecting one of the house managers. Instead was a taller man. Had almost an entire foot on me, and while not super built, still had obvious muscle on his arms. "May I come in?"

I quickly looked around my room. There weren't any signs I had diapered myself, and the window was open so there shouldn't be any smell. "Sure," I opened the door the rest of the way and sat down on the bed. Was, was this him?

He stood in the middle of my, admittedly small, dorm. I really didn't have much in the way of posters hanging up. Most of what was in here was my laptop, a few school books, and laundry. The man sat down in my computer chair. "Who are you?" I asked, trying my hardest not to think too loudly at him.

"Theo," the man said. He rubbed the back of his neck. It must be a nervous tick of some sort. "And you're Klein, right?" I nodded. "Right, right. So, this is going to sound weird, but I had a daydream that told me to come here. It included your dorm room which I didn't know so, I was confused, and I'm actually really surprised that it was true."

The tension I'd been holding at having a potential stranger in my room vanished. After all, this wasn't a stranger. This was Daddy. He just  didn't realize how completely I was wrapped around his finger yet. "It's not weird." I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, he seemed to be inspecting my more closely than he had before. I could feel the quick rie holding up my blanket begin to fail, but I wasn't concerned.

"This part might seem weird but, I'm psychic. I can hear people's thoughts, if they're deliberately thinking about something." I could tell by his face that he didn't believe me. I quickly continued explaining. I was so close to having what he only daydreamed about. I just needed to prove it.

"Look, I'll prove it, start thinking of a pop song." I told him. He rolled his eyes, and I could hear the debate inside his head about if he should just leave or not. Finally he smirked, as I started hearing the worst possible song choice he could have picked.

'Baby shark, do doo doodoot'

"Baby Shark, and please stop thinking that. Took me ages to get it out of my head. I swear, when one person thinks it, everyone does." The campus radio played it in the cafeteria as a joke once. Worst month of my life.

"Okay," Theo started, seemingly more on guard, "say I believe you. What does that have to do with my daydream?" He asked cautiously. I swallowed on nothing, this was a make or break moment.

"You mean the ones where I'm your baby, and you're my Daddy?" I asked hesitantly, I could barely meet his face as I did. I could feel his eyes go wide when I said it thought. I pressed on, focusing on the growing excitement inside of Theo over his fear of having been caught.

"When someone thinks about me, I get pulled in. Especially when the emotions behind it are as intense as your crush." This time we both went red. Him for being called out, and me for not quite understanding why he even felt that way about me. "The first time scared me a bit, but I've really enjoyed it. Especially today."

That last part was muttered out, but clearly he heard. "Just, before I say anything else, why me? I'm just boring little Klein." In no ones world was I a catch, so what did Daddy... what did Theo see in me.

"That's, a lot to take in," I heard him sniff the air and watched his eyes glance down at the diaper that was still barely hidden by the blanket. "I believe you about being psychic. I've had a few classes with you, and you've always seemed sad. You were quiet, and you're  cute. I never saw you with people, so I just wanted to come scoop you up." He started rubbing the back if his neck again. Definitely a nervous tick. "You aren't... grossed out, or scared off by it? The daydreams?"

I giggled. The fact that Daddy was the nervous one was funny to me. "At first. Especially after you made me have an accident in line for for food." Rising gides of second hand embarrassment and arousal surged within him. "Then indid some research. Beyond that, I... i could feel your care, and affection in each one. Admittedly," I bit my lip as I felt my own rising arousal press against my diaper, "sometimes it's easy to get a bit lost in there. After, all, good little boys use their diapers, right?" I asked shyly.

I didn't need to be psychic to notice how interested Theo instantly became. "Klein," he stood up from the chair and sat next to me on the bed, "are you a good little boy?" He asked hesitantly. He was just as worried as I was that speaking the words out loud would change them. Make them pop like the dreams that they came from.

So rather than use my words, I lifted off the blanket. I heard him inhale as he saw that I was wearing the same diaper from his earlier fantasy. "I hadda accident, Daddy." I said meekly. He reached down to squeeze it. Unlike before, there was nothing the soft moan as I pushed my diaper into his hand.

Daddy smiled. "Good Baby," he said. His other hand reached around to my backside. I could hear it in his thoughts before he asked, "but is that the only sort of accident my baby has?" He was wondering how far I would go for him. Honestly, one look inside his mind, and i was gone.

I could see our future in there.

I could see him laying me down on the floor to change me.

I could see him tucking me into bed in a crib built just for me.

I could see a collection of bottle and pacifiers near the bed as I was sucking on something completely different.

I could see him praising me for squatting down in the middle of a store and filling my diaper.

I could see us dancing during our wedding, while he quietly teased me for being unable to hold it through the ceremony.

In his eyes, I could see a life of happiness and love, for as long as I was his Baby, and he was my Daddy. There was only one thing I needed to do to prove I was willing to be his baby.

I leaned forward, and pushed. My body resisted at first, but it gave in as a weight began to spread out. I messed myself for the first time in twenty years in his arms, and at Daddy's words I would never do it anywhere else again.

I smiled once I finished. I didn't have to say anything as Daddy pulled me close. "What a good little boy." He whispered. As long as Daddy was around, there was nothing I could be but a good little boy.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Like 11
  • 3 months later...