LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Expensive holiday ...

Hi there!

So as many other introductions too, I have also been one of these long-time lurkers around this forum (at least 10 years, reading what feels like every incontinence desire story out here) who finally decided to join in.
Short background: I’m a DL from Austria and have been into AB/DL for the last 20 years, with a fascination for diapers for as long as I can remember. I was toilet trained at the age of 2,5 years and was dry ever since. There are 1 or 2 occurrences where I remember myself having a bedwetting accident (one of those classic peeing dreams, more specific: relieving myself in a random forest) at the age of maybe 7. Other than that, I have never, and I mean NEVER wet myself, not even with enormous amounts of alcohol. Ever since discovering the AB/DL world (I identify more as a regular DL, although a deeper maybe oppressed me has the AB side too) I was absolutely fascinated by the idea of wetting while sleeping. My DL desire shows itself in phases. Sometimes I am totally obsessed with diapers, wearing 24/7, to any occasion whether sports, friends, holiday, or work. Always trying everything to reduce my bladder control, relaxing the bladder every time and at any given moment, listening to what feels like every bedwetting hypnosis mp3 I could get my hands on. Had phases where I would even try to build stents but after a painful failed attempt sticked to catheters which in the end unfortunately do not give me the desired feeling. The longest nonstop period of serious 24/7 wearing was about 3 months. Then suddenly, I lose interest, get all the guilt feelings of missing out on special and unique opportunities while on my 24/7 journey and I through everything away and quit -> only to start again sometime, it’s rinse and repeat. I can’t even count how many of these iterations I had in the past – but it has been a lot.

So nevertheless, I always had the plan to post something as soon as I might make progress in any way and want to use this opportunity to tell you what happened to me last weekend. I was on vacation with friends of mine for our yearly weekend trip. This time we went and stayed at the ocean.

One night we were playing some drinking games, having fun, and of course were drinking. Beer at first, later wine (mixed with water) and every now and then some shots of stronger alcohol. Since I ate a lot that evening, I wasn’t totally wasted but at a good euphoric state. Finally at around 3 in morning we decided to head to bed since we had plans for the next day. I shared a double bed (with 2 separate matrasses) with one of my mates. Remember walking up the stairs, brushing my teeth, making sure to drink some extra water to counteract to effects of the diuretic alcohol to prevent or at least reduce the amount of headache the next day, taking off my clothes and dropping on my part of the bed and instantly falling asleep.

In the middle of the night, I somehow woke up with a weird feeling like something happened, that something was off because I felt this relaxed comforting bladder state. That relaxed feeling you have after the bladder has released its content. In that moment I pulled my eyes wide open while feeling towards my crotch and mattress only to discover that everything was soaked. And I mean, really soaked. Even the blanket was wet. There was no strong smell since it at the time my urine obviously was well diluted. I was in disbelief. Shocked. Excited. But more shocked and embarrassed since I would not only have to pay a new mattress (they are EXPENSIVE) but also will need to explain. I got up, went to the bathroom, changed into a new pair of boxershorts and got a towel which I laid underneath and went to sleep again. I was dizzy from the alcohol, and there wasn’t much I could do at this point.

To shorten this up. Yes, I had to explain myself the next day, was not a big deal at all. One of our friends admitted his last holiday it happened to him too – so nothing to worry about, we had a laugh, and everyone was really cool with it. I paid for a new mattress since the bedwetting protection that was underneath did not hold up and that was the end of the story. Just wish I had taken protection with me – but before the trip started, I just finished with my diaper purge phase and didn’t have the require motivation at the time. 

Since I have gotten back from this trip, fueled with motivation from that experience, I have been diapered 24/7 again, hoping that this event may be an indicator of me getting closer to the goal of becoming a true bedwetter.

Like stated at the beginning, I never had this happen to me before. Not even with 15 where I needed to go to the hospital due to alcohol poisoning.

One thing I would like to mention. During my 24/7 time in diapers, I always focus extremely high on relaxing, and releasing as soon as any urge comes up. By the time I quit again I always have the feeling that I’m very close to my goals. So maybe the last 20 years of on and off training had more impact than I thought …

• Like 2