LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College never goes the way you planned( private)

Hya123

Cody was a senior in college he was so proud of himself for completing all 4 years with  a perfect 4.0 gpa. Cody was also the star quarter back o  the football team and planned to be drafted into the nfl after he graduated. Cody is 6'1 and has a nice physical body shape. Everyone thinks Cody is mean and scary but deep down all Cody was a gently giant. He was always trying to help the freshmen get around show them around campus. He just wanted them to have great first year experience like he did at school. There was one freshman Cody had taken a lot of time with this year Tommy. Cody and tommy had a great friendship they were part of the same sports club where you would come and just talk catch up with the guys. The place could get alittle crazy a time but Cody notice right away a how shy tommy was when he joined. So Cody went over and started to talk to him and they hit off pretty well from there ship continue to grow like big brother little brother relationships. 

Now it was Tuesday night the start of club evening events of course right away Cody went to find Tommy and noticed right away the little boy looked over exhausted and upset. " hey buddy what's wrong you look like you haven't slept in days " Cody asked. 

“Hi Cody!” Tommy’s smile brightened up when he heard Cody’s voice. Tommy was much smaller than Cory, barely breaking 5 feet and 100 lbs. His brown curls framed his face to make him look even less like the adult he had just become. He was always nervous around big crowds where everyone was bigger than him but always felt a bit better once he was next to Cody. 

“Oh, I’m ok. I just had a bit of trouble sleeping the past couple of days cuz of a lot of homework and a test I have. Plus I went and saw that horror movie they were showing in the student center and it made it hard to sleep”. 

Cody frowned hearing about tommy night now wonder why the boy looked so stressed. " Buddy remember we talked about you getting sleep at night it's important " Cody said before continuing he sat in the couch close to the boy. " but I can only imagine you probably were scare all by your self after watching such a scary movie. Maybe tonight you can stay at my dorm and we can watch a movie and you can get a goodnight sleep " Cody suggested .  Cody always felt so protective over tommy and he wanted to make sure the boy was healthy and getting everything he needed. 

Cody could tell tommy was tired and needed to call it an early night.  Cody leaned over to tommy put his arm around him. " I think we should head up to my rooom now buddy. Can you get all comfy in some Jammie's  " he said softly rubbing the boys back. 

Cody chuckled at tommy slightly he knew the boy would last longer than 20 minutes at the meeting. " okay buddy we can for a couple more minute but we get to my dorm it's straight to bed for you " Cody said being Stefan with tommy

Cody talked to a couple guys for awhile while he continues  to watch tommy he could tell he would be sleeping sooner. Once tommy was sleeping Cody got up said bye to everyone in the meeting carried tommy to his dorm. He decided to take tommy clothes off and put him a big t shirt then tucked him into bed for the night. 

Tommy woke briefly as Cody picked him up but fell back asleep. He woke suddenly in the night, confused about where he was and then noticed a strange feeling that he hadn’t felt in a while. He reached under the covers and felt he was in some sort of night shirt but that it was soaked! He looked around and saw Cody in bed and realized he must have brought him back to his form and that he’d wet Cody’s bed. He tried to climb quietly out of the bed, but tripped and knocked over a chair, making a very loud bang. 

Cody was peacefully sleeping through the night until heard a huge bang and jumped out of bed quickly remember tommy slept over last night. Cody rubbed his eyes before he looked around to see what was happening he noticed right away the bed wa wet and Tommy wasn't there he looked on the floor and as the boy. He quickly went over to him to make sure he was okay. " what happened buddy is everything okay " he asked concerned he could tell the boy was had an accident. 

Cody cuddles tommy in his arms not caring about his wet clothes. " it's okay buddy accidents happen. " Cody said softly rubbing his back. " let's get you cleaned up then we can talk about what we're going to do with you" Cody said telling tommy couldn't be left by himself anymore. Cody got up  and led tommy to his bathroom. " okay you take a showe while a get the bedding off and find you change of clothes lucky I have pair of my little brother  clothes here from when came to visit" Cody said starting the showe for tommy.