LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheerleader to nursery (for me and kaylaindiapers)

Jamesblack

Kayla couldn’t think of a thing to say as he told her about being a woman she wasn’t sure how..  She accepted the pacifier that surprised her..

“Wa- wait what I’m no pl- please don’t say anything!” OMG if he tells her I’m so screwed! She thinks to herself. 

She was super embarrassed as he changed her..

”N- no please I’m a big girl!” She cried 

• Like 1

“Well I don’t see any prove of you being a big girl but don’t worry I’ll give you a chance. Now let’s get you in a nice clean pull up then let’s go get dinner” he says smiling he then rubs some baby powder into her bottom before sliding a fresh slightly thicker pull up up her legs and making sure it fits perfectly. He finishes by putting Kayla’s skirt back on her which hides the pull up.

”now I want you to curtsey and thank me very nicely for changing you. If you don’t your keeping the pacifier in while we go for dinner” he says 

Kayla was embarrassed as she wasn’t used to this embarrassing treatment.. He was surprised that he didn’t react much to what she said about Amber. He was hoping he might set her straight.. She hated to admit as the baby powder smelt good but she didn’t want it on her she would smell like a baby! 

Are you serious she thinks to herself.

She couldn’t bring herself to say exactly what he wanted her to say so she would hope to give him enough to satisfy him.

”Thank you.” She said doing the curtsy 

“Good girl now let’s get going” he says taking her hand. As he did he was thinking about the best way to speak to Amber thinking she could make an excellent babysitter especially if Kayla already felt embarrassed about being seen by her like this.

”I expect you to do as your told by me or anyone I choose” he said smiling. “You’ll be happy to know I’ve placed an advert for a babysitter for you” 

• Like 1

“I don’t need you to hold my hand!” She hissed trying to pull away but she forgot just how strong James was or how small and weak she is! 

“Wh- what do you mean anyone you choose this whole thing is Bs and I’m not wearing a stupid pull up anymore!” She never did realize how she was throwing a toddler tantrum..

Kayla was trying to think of away out of this but couldn’t think of anything. Then she heard it..

”A what did you say babysitter I don’t need a damn babysitter I’m a junior how the hell do I need a babysitter!” She yelled stomping her feet.. 

“Kayla if you don’t start behaving I’ll spank you right now. Now if you really want to treated like the adult you claim to be you need to show me you can behave” he says pausing.

”As of right now I will treat you like a toddler you can gain adult privileges or lose privileges based on how you act” he says giving her bottom a firm smack

Kayla was fuming how dare he threaten to spank me! She thought as he scolded her..

”Owe!” She yelped lugging forward from the impact.. 

She began rubbing her pull up covered ass as his big hand made her little bottom sting.

”Where are we going to eat?” She asked meekly wanting to tell him off..

i have to Make sure he never talks to Amber or both of them could make this my worst nightmare as of this isn’t bad enough! She thinks to herself. 

While leading her towards his car. “I thought we could go the diner I know you cool kids like” he says smiling as he opens the passenger door and helps Kayla in not even giving her a chance he does her seat belt for her. His plan was to make her feel just like a little girl.

he then walks round and gets in the drivers side before starting the engine. “Now put a smile on that face little one” he says 

Oh no not Tom’s diner that’s where a lot of the kids did hang out it was kind of a retro place where they had old video games.. People knew he came from a rich family so he really didn’t need this place but he liked the company so he gave everyone good quality hamburgers at a cheap discount..

”No not there and quit calling me little one my names Kayla!” She whined 

Once in the car she batted his hands away as he began to buckle her in..

”Hey I can do it myself!” But he wasn’t taken No for an answer as he did it anyway she rolled her eyes letting him pull in tight and snug then click it in place..

“Ugh I said Kayla.” 

He started up the car and she looked out the window not at all liking where this is going… She figured if any kids were there from school she could just play it off! She knew if Amber was there things might get bad! 

• Like 1

Leaning across James gently pushes a pacifier into her mouth. “Now Kayla if you spit that out your in big trouble, you have a two options either you get carried into the dinner like the baby your behaviour suggests you are or you walk in nicely and behave. I want you suck your pacifier like a good baby till we get there.” He says in a stern voice.

As he drove he couldn’t help thinking Kayla looked adorable he just needed to find someone to help him with his plan. He hoped there may be some one at the dinner.

once they arrived he got out and came round and unbuckled Kaylas seat belt. “Now I want a proper apology for your little tantrum earlier baby” he says 

“What are you serious!” She whined as she couldn’t believe he just put a pacifier in her mouth and called her a baby! She didn’t wanna get in trouble so she had no choice but to keep it in… Kayla didn’t wanna talk cause it made her words gibberish or babyish she wasn’t sure..

She looked at the pacifier and it said baby girl on it.. It was pink and white.

Once they pulled in she saw what she was hoping not to see Amber’s car! 

Oh hell no what now! She thought as they pulled in as she was still sucking her pacifier..

”I’m sorry for earlier.” She said softly hoping that was good enough. 

• Like 1

He smiled down at her as she said sorry. “I hope you mean it, thank you for saying sorry” as he spoke he took the pacifier out of her mouth and then taking a pink ribbon from his pocket he tied it so he could hang it round her neck.

He then leads her in seeing an empty booth he takes her over as they sit down they see Amber and a few friends in the booth next to theirs 

Kayla was happy to have that stupid pacifier out of her mouth. 

She was shocked when he tied it around her neck! 

“Wa-wait n-no I-I can’t go in there like this everyone will know!” She cried stuttering nervously and anxiously.

She hoped no one could see the pacifier as they sat down in the booth she saw Amber. 

Oh no please please don’t let her see me! She thought screaming in her head she was hoping the ground would swallow her up! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Amber glanced across as she saw Kayla enter with a guy she didn’t recognise him, seeing the pacifier she smiled.

James puts his hand on kaylas leg once they’ve seated. “I expect you to be on your best behaviour.”

he passes her the kids menu. “What would you like little one” he then looks at his own menu 

“Um please I don’t wanna be here and take this thing off!” She whined trying to be as quiet as she could… She was so mad as she talked the stupid pacifier bobbed up and down like a yo yo..

She tried to stay as low as she could trying to make sure Amber didn’t see her..

Kayla rolled her eyes when he called her little one and handed a kids menu 

“Seriously I’m an adult I don’t want any of this crap!” She cried still trying to be quiet..

Amber was watching Kayla as she had a tantrum and couldn’t resist any longer she headed over. “It’s ok cutie , you relax while me and your daddy talk” she says as she lifts the pacifier and guides it into Kaylas mouth.

she then takes a seat in the booth next to Kayla. “It’s nice to meet you I know Kayla from school I’m good with kids I’ve done lots of babysitting I think cheer practise tired her out.” She says smiling at James.

james loves how Amber handles Kayla. “You certainly seem a natural , I’m James would you be interested in babysitting Kayla” 

“What Da- daddy!” She said behind the pacifier as she was shocked that Amber said daddy and put the pacifier in her mouth… Once she realized everything she immediately spit it out..

”He’s not my daddy and I don’t need a babysitter!” She said as quiet as she could.. 

Kayla was fuming!! 

James was about to answer before Kayla’s outburst. “Stop this tantrum right now or your going over my knee baby” he says leaning over and pushing the pacifier gently back into her mouth.

”now be a good girl and apologise to Amber for your rude behavior” he says sternly 

Kayla turned as red as the ketchup bottle sitting to the left of her.. She couldn’t believe he threatened to spank her in front of Amber then she thought oh shit what if Amber pulls that shit on me tomorrow..

Seriously she thought as she sulked as the pacifier was put in her mouth and she knew better then to spit it out..

Kayla sighed deeply looking at Amber as she had a big smile on her face..

That bitch is enjoying all this she took my role as head cheerleader now look at me.. She wanted to cry but she knew that Woolf only make her a cry baby..

”I’m sorry.” She said behind her pacifier making it come out like gibberish 

“That’s a good girl, you can make it up to me by letting me feed you” Amber says smiling she loved seeing Kayla like and wanted to make sure it continues.

”now sweetie play with these while I talk to Amber” he says as he puts a colouring book infront of her and pack of crayons.

him and Amber start talking about Kayla just like she really was a baby they decide that Amber will babysit Kayla and keep an eye on her at school.

when the waitress comes back they order , ordering Kayla something of the childrens menu 

Kayla was about to say something until James pushed the crayons in front of her..

”Fine whatever.” She said as she looked at the page..

She rolled her eyes as it had bears on it and a house with flowers and the sun it looked like they were all having fun as they were eating honey..

She frowned as it was a mommy bear a daddy bear and a baby bear who of course had a baby bottle drinking it with a big smile on his face..

Kayla heard the part about babysitting and once again was about to say something but the waitress showed up..

Ugh I can’t order anything off here it was all babyish like happy pancakes or a happy burger or happy nuggets and they all were animated and of course happy..

”Hey!” She said as Amber ordered for her..

Every time Kayla was ready to say something she was interrupted..

Once the waitress was gone..

”Hey I can order for myself and I wanted a bacon cheeseburger not a happy kids nuggets I’m an adult like you!” She cried still trying to be quiet as she didn’t wanna draw attention. 

Amber was desperate to show James that she could handle Kayla if he was going to let her be in complete control. Deciding to try and impress him by dealing with Kayla’s fussiness she stands up.

”Kayla sweetie you know you can’t eat an adults portion baby. How let’s take you to the potty before our meal arrives” she says smiling holding out her hand for Kayla. 

“be a good girl and go with her Kayla” James says handing Amber Kayla’s diaper bag full of fresh pull ups and other supplies

Kayla looked at James and back at Amber flabbergasted. 

“B- but I- I don’t need to go!” She whined 

When James gave her that look she knew she better.

She was shocked when Amber took the diaper bag..

A shiver ran down her spine cause she knew other supplies meant the paddle.,

Like someone who was doomed and had no choice she got up letting Amber taker her hand.. 

“Good girl now let’s get you to the potty” she says loud enough so people can hear. She then leads her over towards the toilets smiling that one of the baby changing rooms was available.

”that’s perfect little one” she says as she takes Kayla in and locks the door.

Amber bends down and flips up kaylas skirt revealing her pull up. “Good girl your still dry” she says then sliding the pull up down her legs she turns her exposing her bottom.

“Not so loud!”’she whines as Amber nudges her almost dragging her to the bathroom..

”I- I can do it myself qu- quit!” She says trying to slap ambers hands away..

”Well dugh!” Of course I’m dry!” She said like was that ever in doubt! 

“Ok you can go now!” She says frustrated as she tried to get Amber to leave.