LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheerleader to nursery (for me and kaylaindiapers)

Jamesblack

(Sorry about the delay in our roleplay I’ve had a chaotic few weeks)

When Amber patted for the third time she recognised the sound instantly this time from all her babysitting but she needed to know for sure she had to stop herself from checking in front of everyone.

she then demonstrated perfectly a few moves loving having everyone watching her , she went through the routine once more before stopping. “I really do want us to do well at nationals.” She says smiling as it was nearly time to finish practice she look’s at Kayla.

”will you help me pack up” she asks 

(“No apologies necessary just glad your still playing so just play when you can no hurries on anything this is supposed to be fun!  We all have lived some have a little more time then others so no big deal.) 

Kayla wanted to get away from Amber as fast as she could!  She was terrified she might know she’s wearing a pull up and she wanted to run and hide as fast as she could! 

“I’d like to b- but I- I really need to go!” She said nervously wanting to get away! 

Amber wasn’t going to let her get away this easily. “Come on you can help me put these in the storage room as captain you have to help.” She says passing her bag of equipment.

”I’ll let you lead the way, come on” she says smiling at her

“Um I- I need to go I’m late for a meeting.” She didn’t know what else to say… Once she was handed the bag she didn’t know what to do she was stuck 

“Damn it ok!” She said as she was frustrated with everything and Amber too but most importantly cause she had to get to the bathroom! 

Kayia looked at James and he was talking to other people..

Damn him this is all his fault! She thought to herself..

”Ok let’s hurry!” Kayla said impatiently 

Amber walked behind Kayla carrying a few items keeping her eyes on Kayla’s bottom she couldn’t wait to find out what she was hiding.

”practice went really well today don’t you think it was nice of you to let me take the lead.” She says happily.

then once there in the storage room and the doors shut amber makes her move not giving Kayla a chance she moves forward and pulls her skirt down revealing her pull up.

”OMG I knew it . You look adorable baby Kayla” she says 

Kayla frustrated just wanted to leave..

“Yeah it was fine I guess.”’ She said with her back turned..

Then it happened Kayla felt the tug of her skirt being pulled down the cool air she just stood there shocked that Amber did that! 

“Hey what the hell!” She said trying to pull up her skirt she was so embarrassed! 

Kayla was utterly humiliated and durning the commotion out of fear and embarrassment she had a accident..

Now Kayla stood there not so worried about the pull up as things just got worse! She hoped Amber didn’t realize she had a wet pull up that was even worse!! 

• Like 1

Amber couldn’t believe the sight in front of her not only was Kayla wearing a pull up but it was clearly wet. “Don’t even think about covering your pull up unless you want the hole school to know baby” she says as walks round Kayla.

”it’s obvious you need them Kayla, you should have told me you weren’t potty trained” she says smiling. “What am I going to do with you.” 

(if we don’t talk before Christmas merry Christmas) 

kayia was stunned and so embarrassed as Amber busted her and knew everything she knew right away she lost the status she once had cause now Amber was in control of her..

”N- no please please it was a accident can’t we just keep this between us!” She begged 

Kayla still had that fighting spirit trying to intimidate Amber..

”Shut up it was a accident and obviously I’m potty trained!” She said flustered not believing how babyish it sounded.. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

(Hope you had a great Christmas and your years started well)

“Please don’t lie to me if you didn’t need them why would you be wearing them?” She says as she pats Kayla’s bottom loving how the wet pull up feels.

”I won’t tell anyone but you have to do as I say” 

( I did thanks hope you did and are) 

“Quit!” She whined slapping Ambers hands away.

”I’m not a baby so quit treating me like one!” She cried just short of stomping her feet..

Kayla knew Amber now held the pull up over her head..

”Fine whatever but when will the time be up?” She asked as she didn’t want Amber to now be in charge of her.. 

“I’m sorry Kayla I didn’t realize big girls wet their pull ups” he says smiling at Kayla the thought of controlling one of the most popular girls in school was making Amber feel like this was the best day ever.

”oh Kayla don’t act all tough your going to do as I tell you till your out of pull ups” she says taking a picture on her cell phone.

”now be a good girl and suck your thumb” she says p” starting tomorrow morning you will start hanging round with me and me and my friends and I want your hair in pigtails” she pauses 

“N- no please please you can’t do this!” She said begging but it was too late Amber now had the picture too! 

Kayla was no fighter and Amber was taller and stronger there was no way she could overpower her.. 

“Please can’t we talk about this!” She begged Amber just smiled and pointed at her phone..

Kayla reluctantly put her French manicured thumb in her mouth..

She bristled at the thought of hanging out with Amber knowing what she knows now and she wanted her to have her hair in pigtails she hated that it would only make her feel like a little girl and now with her In a wet pull up it was hard not too!! 

“Ok you had your fun now I’m outta here!” 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amber walks back towards Kayla and rubs her cheek gently looking straight into her eyes. “My fun’s not over it’s only just beginning babysitting you is going to be great” she says putting her phone in her pocket. 

“make sure you bring spare pull ups with you tomorrow you will need them” she says trying not to laugh. She started planning what to do next making Kayla feel little and helpless was now her aim.

Kayla hated how Amber toyed with her she was afraid to remove her thumb and as Amber teased her she even felt her pull up again just to remind her how far she had fallen.. 

“Wh- what the hell did she just do that!” She wondered had Amber teased her rubbing the pull up was she also trying to turn her on..

That bitch Kayla thought if that was what she did! She was so humiliated..

”You can’t be serious!” She said just now realizing just how bad things were going to get..

I’ll tell mr Black! She thought..

Ugh what the hell Is wrong with me I’m going to run to daddy and say the girl is being mean to me..

She then realized her life was so screwed up..

Kayla then remembered that stupid diaper oh know what if I end up in diapers Amber would really love that..

”Fine whatever can I go now!” She said still sucking her thumb.. 

She was so mad she wanted to stomp her feet.. 

Amber gives the front of Kayla’s pull up one last rub. “Yes you can waddle away, you need to speak to adults with more respect I’ll teach you that tomorrow” she says smiling. 

while this was going on James was sitting waiting for Kayla wondering what was keeping her so long he decided after a while to get up and look for her as he headed down he say Kayla coming out the store room.

”There you are you, you looked amazing during practice” he says smiling 

“Whatever!” Kayla said with a attitude happy to get the hell out of there and to take her thumb out of her mouth! 

As she rounded the corner she saw Mr Black now she was worried he would find out she had a accident..

Oh shit if this can’t get any worse! She thought to herself..

”Thanks can I go home now!” She begged 

James let Kayla get nearer to him before he reached out and took a firm grip of her hand. “ Not yet Kayla I thought I would take you out for dinner before we go back to your new dormitory room.” He says as he starts to lead her out the gym. 
“Do you need to go potty before we get in the car” he says looking down at her he then pats her bottom. He smiles as he notices the sound of an obviously wet pull up.

”have you something to tell me little one” he says 

“New room I wanna go home!” She said getting irritated by the minute. She was resenting James cause of him she now looked like a fool to her rival and who knows what she had planned for her! 

Kayla was shocked when he didn’t even allow her to answer instead he just felt for himself..

She blushed bright red when she knew he knew..

”No!” She said seething with rage 

“There’s no need to have a tantrum little one, now stop right now or I will spank you” he says leading her into the disabled toilet.

”I think I made a mistake thinking pull ups were a good idea I feel I should have put you straight back into diapers but I will give you another chance little one. Now let’s get you changed.” He says as removes her cheerleading skirt leaving her wet pull up on display.

”now Kayla I need you to be honest with me did you know you had wet yourself “ he says smiling as he removes the pull up

“Ugh my names Kayla please stop calling me that!” She whined just enough to not push it anymore she defiantly didn’t want a spanking! 

“I’m not wearing diapers it’s bad enough you have me any these stupid pull ups I’m a woman not a little girl!” She cried as she was really mad cause it seemed her whole world was flipped upside down with Amber now knowing.

Kayla blushed a thousand shades of red as it was very embarrassing for James to know she wet herself..

”Yes of course I knew but Amber made me do it she’s blackmailing me you have to get her to stop now! She felt like a tattle tail and she hoped he would take her side cause if he took Ambers side and she found out Amber would be mad and who knows what she might do!  

Kayla felt like it was a risk she had to take.

”Seriously can I just do it myself I can do it you know!” She whined as she didn’t want him or anyone changing her it made her feel like a baby like she couldn’t even handle this or anything for that matter..

Then she remembered what Amber said bring a extra pull up OMG she plans on changing me and what if James makes me wear a diaper…

Kayla was really nervous and scared now! 

James looks at her as she whined about being a woman. “Well if you want to be treated like a woman you need to start acting like one. Once you’ve shown me you can be a big girl I’ll stop calling you little one ok baby” he says as he takes a pacifier out of the bag and slides it into Kaylas mouth.

”I think your lying to me Amber wouldn’t have been able to make a grown woman wet herself, I will have a word with her.” He says thinking to his self Amber could make a great babysitter for Kayla.

taking some baby wipes he gently cleans her princess parts and bottom making sure to clean it throughly and gently. “I’m sorry baby you won’t be allowed to take yourself potty or change yourself”