LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheerleader to nursery (for me and kaylaindiapers)

Jamesblack

“Oh no sweetie I’m not going anywhere little girls who aren’t potty trained need supervision, be a good girl and try going potty” she says smiling at her. 

“now I want you to listen to me when we go back to the table while I’m feeding you your going to wet yourself do you understand?” She says in a clearly stern voice.

“I am potty trained!” Kayla blushed why was she arguing like a little girl even using their language she was so frustrated..

“Look I’ve had enough of this crap!” She said trying to scare Amber and put her in her place..

Kayla knew if Amber gave James a bad report she could really get in trouble..

”B- but I- I can feed myself Wh- seriously I can’t wet myself this is bad enough b- but he might make me wear a never mind!” She said stuttering nervously and trying to regain her composure and protect her pride.. She almost said the D word and she remembered seeing it in her new room the teddy bears the white crinkly diaper she didn’t wanna think about it..

”Oh yeah what if I don’t!” Kayla decided this would be her one shot to challenge Amber. 

Once Kayla had finished what she had to say and Amber had to stop herself laughing thinking Kayla looked adorable thinking she had any authority left.

”Kayla it’s simple if you don’t do as I say you being in pull ups won’t be our secret I’ll make sure everyone knows I bet they will love seeing these photos all around college. But if you do as I say I’ll make no one finds out and I promise you will have some fun.” She says pausing. “It’s up to you?” 

“right now though I can’t allow you get away with using such rude language a little girl like you needs to be punished. I’ll let you choose I punish you now or I get James to punish you” she says 

“Please you can’t!” She knew if she showed the pictures everyone would think she’s a baby! 

“Pl- please don’t make me wet myself he’ll think I’m a baby or something!” Kayla was quickly understanding she was being turned into a baby and there was nothing she could do about it! 

“No this won’t be fun!” She said getting mad..

Kayla felt a cold shiver run through her as she knew if James punished her it would be worse..

”I’m sorry ok please I’ll be good!” She was saying words she thought she’d never say! 

Amber liked hearing her apology but she wanted more. “ your going to have to do better then that, I want to hear you say Amber I’ll be a good little girl for you and wet my pull up” looking at Kayla right now amber was starting to think of Kayla like a doll she could anything she wanted with.

Kayla was furious..

”You know what’s going to happen if I wet the stupid pull up!” She was so mad and frustrated she really had no choice..

”I promise you somehow I’ll get you back you know this isn’t right!” 

Kayla knew she could be in trouble for saying that but she couldn’t help herself..

”Amber I’ll be a good little girl and wet my pull up for you:” Every word coming out of her mouth was like a nail in her coffin..

Once she said she could only imagine her in the diaper and it was like the bears would be alive smiling at her like they captured her..

She looked at Amber who had the biggest smile on her face.. 

• Like 1

“Oh kayla I know exactly what’s going to happen when you wet yourself , your going to prove I’m right that your a baby who needs looking after.” She says. “Aww your threats adorable Kayla I’ll let you off this time but next time I will spank you even if we’re in public.”

”that’s a good girl, thank you for agreeing to do as your told. I wonder how long it will take for you to forget your potty training. I’m going to get the most adorable diapers for you when your ready” she says happily 

Kayla bristled at the fact that her cheerleader friend could spank her..

”What did I ever do to you!” She cried as she knew her time was coming and there was nothing she could do..

Amber and James both were going to treat her like a baby..

”Pl- please I- I don’t wanna be a baby or wear diapers this isn’t fair!” She was on the verge of crying but she didn’t wanna give Amber the satisfaction then give her a chance to call her a cry baby! 

Amber looks at Kayla then gently strokes her cheek making sure to look Kayla in the eyes. “When I started at this school I was so excited about joining the cheerleading squad and hanging with you and your friends. But then you acted like everyone was beneath you and let your friends bully me and the other freshman.” She pauses.

”Kayla you really are beautiful you now that I want you to be mine” she says 

• Like 1

“B- but I- I didn’t bully you sure I might have come off conceited but I had to let you know your place.” She said trying to make Amber see her reasoning and maybe she’d let this all go..

Kayla didn’t know what to think or say..

”Wh- what do you mean be yours I- I like boys!” She said not believing what she was hearing… 

Great this girl likes me but wants to treat me like a baby feed me and she already said she has the cutest diapers picked out for me! She screamed in her head..

”Well I -I don’t know what to say.”’stuttering nervously.. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...