LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheerleader to nursery (for me and kaylaindiapers)

Jamesblack

James was sitting in his office after he had come in early to finish going through some of his students work. He glances out the window watching the rain drops hitting the glass. At least e wasn’t missing some nice weather. He reaches and takes the next folder of the pile and opening it, shakes his head. Without having to look at the name he guessed instantly who’s it was. Kayla was a lovely girl, a cheerleader and very popular he wished she would actually focus on school.

Once he finished going through hers he put it to the side he would need to talk to her otherwise she would fail his class. James stood at 6’3 and had jet black hair he kept himself in good shape and worked out a lot. Due to work taking most of his time he was still single. Looking up at the clock he had 40 mins before his first class of the day. He was about to get up and go and get a coffee when he heard someone coming. 

Kayla knew dvd was flunking her class and was warned if she didn’t pass the class she’d have to go to summer school.. She was told she could walk with her class on graduation night but she wouldn’t get her diploma.. 

“Damn it who the hell needs this stupid class it’s not like I’m ever going to tell anyone hey guess what you can make gun powder with limestone!” She said to herself as she was walking to Mr Black’s office..

She stopped off in the bathroom and did a quick one over..

Oh yeah I’m looking good today he’ll find it hard to keep his mind on things kinda when I flirted my way out of my ticket with that stupid cop as if I’d give him the time of day.. 

Mr Thompson had that guy eating out of my hand when I wore that short mini skirt and he saw my nice tan legs..

I’ll just add Mr Black to that list..

Kayla’s mind was running rampant..

She looked at her hair it was spiral permed looking good she looked at her shirt unbuttoning a button to make sure her cleavage showed along with her red bra.. 

Looking good bitch she thought to herself.. 

Kayla was 5’7 blond curly hair green eyes and she knew she was sexy captain of the Cheer team..

She knew guys and girls wanted her and in the end they all wanted to be her! 

She approached the door and knocked as it was was still early..

”Mr Black are you here yet?” She stood outside knocking on his door.. 

James was shocked to hear the knock on his door, looking up from his work a smile forming on his face as he recognized the voice it was unmistakably Kayla. He was always happy to see her as she brightened up the room with her radiant smile and beautiful looks. He wished he wasn’t her teacher.

”come in Kayla and take a seat, I really need to talk to you about your school work it’s really not good enough. You need to put more effort in” he says sternly

Kayla smiled she thought if she liked boys she’d be all over him but she preferred girls she enjoyed being in control! 

As she sat down she was nervous as he talked about her grade she felt small and embarrassed as he was strict and firm and made sure she knew she was the student they were equals.:

”Well to be honest I’ve just been having a hard time but I’m sure there’s something I can do to help my grade don’t you think.” She smiled and licked her lips seductively..

“I’m sorry to hear that Kayla , is there anything I can do to help you? I can arrange to have you taken off the cheerleader squad if your struggling” he says in a confident tone.

”you do realize if you fail my class I can keep you back a year right. I’m willing to tutor you myself but you have to show me your willing to do as your told.” He says looking her up and down 

“Wh- what no I’m not getting off the cheer team I’m the captain!” Kayla almost lost her cool over the thought of that..

Who does this asshole think he is talking to me like this and now threatening to flunk me!  She thought to herself.. 

“Look I’m not the like the other girls here I’m more mature so treat me as such I’m sure we can work something out just give me the grade like others have.” She said winking getting up slowly making sure he got a eyeful.. 

“Nice try Kayla your childish flirting is not going to work with me.” He says getting up and walking round his desk circling her like a lion would it’s prey.

”I don’t see any reason not to have your position of captain taken away and have you dropped from the team but I will give you a choice you let me mentor you and you do as your told.” He says sternly 

Kayla felt defeated as Mr Black wasn’t letting her get her way. 

She felt like she was two foot tall.

”Wh -what are you talking about I’m not quitting my team and I’m not leaving as the captain!” She said getting mad.

Kayla figured out it was desperation mode! 

“You know I could just say you made a move on me and I could get you fired so maybe you should watch how you talk to me and do as I say understand!” Kayla felt like she was in control now! 

James smiled at her as she threatened to make up something about him making a move on her. Letting her finish before he ruined her plan.

“Luckily for me I decided to film this meeting.” He points to a video camera. “Now I want to help you get your grades up and achieve what I know a very smart girl like you can achieve.

”will you let me help you” he asks 

Kayla knew he had her cause her plan just backfired spectacularly and now she could be in huge trouble trying to blackmail a teacher..

”Um sure I guess pl- please don’t make me quit the team!” She stuttered nervously..

Kayla was now worried! 

She was so used to being in control and now she felt like she had none!! 

“I will think about it I better see a huge improvement in your behavior. Now be a good girl and go stand in the corner nose against the wall. You have 30 minutes till class starts.” He says sternly pointing to the corner.

he then sits back down at his desk and starts looking online he was going to show Kayla she had no control over anything now he started shopping for a few items he would need as he started his plan

“Wh- what you can’t be serious!” She said getting real annoyed as she was used to getting her way and she knew that wasn’t going to happen! 

“Look we’re both adults I’m sure I can make you happy!” She said rubbing her hand over her breast. 

“Fine whatever!” She said stomping her feet going over to the corner. 

As she stood in the corner she couldn’t believe how that didn’t work and how he just dismissed her like she was a little girl. 

James sits at his desk watching Kayla in the corner enjoying seeing the power he had over her he was going to show her just how little control she now had over what was going to happen.

he let her stand there for another 20 minutes before he spoke.

“Now I will allow you to keep your position for now as long as you do as I say. You will meet me here after school for your first session with me I will set the rules out then. Do I make myself clear.”

Kayla couldn’t believe the way he had talked to her and how she was now in the corner she was just happy none of her friends could see her now..

I don’t even remember the last time I was in the corner she thought to herself..

”Ok can I get out now!” She whined..

About ten minutes later she was relieved to get out of the stupid corner..

”Rules what are you talking about!” She was so confused and so mad and embarrassed..

”Yes I get it!” She said rolling her eyes 

“I’m glad you understand you may go now, make sure you behave in all your classes I will be checking.” He says smiling at her as she leaves his office. Looking at the clock he gets up himself and heads into his classroom ready for another busy day. He couldn’t wait to start his plan. 
his first few classes went by quickly with the pupils behaving then during lunch he went into the canteen to keep an eye on Kayla spotting her with her friends he sat down and watched.

“Yeah whatever.” She said grabbing her purse and huffing and puffing out of there..

Who does he think he is talking down to me and dismissing me and making me stand in the corner..

Kayla’s day was fine once in awhile she thought about what his stupid rules might be..

She looked at the clock and it was lunch time.. 

Kayla met up with her friends and they talked and laughed like usual.. 

She had Mr Sanders for her next class and she knew he liked looking at her ass and legs so all She had to do was flirt with him and he would excuse her for being late..

”Hey let’s go outside and get a drink!” 

James watches as Kayla leaves the lunch hall with her friends checking the time he was not impressed it was clear she was more rebellious then he thought bringing her into line was going to be a fun little project. He followed her out deciding not to interfere but making notes to bring this up after school he certainly wasn’t going to allow this to go unpunished.

he watches until the bell for next period goes then waits 10 minutes as it’s clear she’s in no rush to go to class. “What do we have here, what are you lot up to” he says as he approaches them. 

Kayla had a flask and her and her friends began passing it around joking and giggling.. Kayla needed this after her ordeal with Mr Black the stupid teacher who dare question her and talked down to her and made her stand in the corner..

I don’t know how but I have to get that son off a bitch back!  She thinks to herself as she takes another drink..

Then to her surprise she saw him approaching and he didn’t look happy..

”Oh shit!” She said putting the cap on the flask hoping he didn’t see it..

Her friends had scattered like a mouse in the night when the lights come on.. 

“Um n- nothing why wsup?” She said stuttering nervously hating how he intimidated her and made her feel like a little girl. 

• Like 1

As he reaches Kayla he can smell the alcohol on her breathe. He lets the rest of her friends scatter he would make a clear example of Kayla. Hearing her stutter he shakes his head clearly disappointed with her behaviour. “I think you better follow me now young lady. Hand over the flask. What will your parents say when they find out.” He says as he leads her to his office.

”lucky for you I had a free period I can’t believe you thought you could drink at school” he says sternly

Before Kayla could say anything Mr Black had her arm leading her to his office like a naughty little girl..

”Hey let me go let me go!” She whined trying to pull away then she realized she didn’t wanna cause a scene..

”They won’t say anything they’re never home I do what I want!” She said trying to make sure he knew she was in charge..

Kayla huffed and puffed..

”Look you think this is the first time I can do whatever I want you’re the only one who thinks you can tell Me what to do!” She said getting mad.. 

Shaking his head he couldn’t believe the girls attitude. “I think I’m the first person who’s cared enough to try and teach you a lesson.” He says as they reach his office.

”I will be speaking to your parents and if what you say is true I’m going to have you moved into school halls so you can be properly supervised.” He says sternly.

”now what have you been drinking” he says 

Kayla froze with fear she didn’t wanna leave her home and lose her freedom this can’t be real she thought to herself.,

”N- no no you can’t do that!” She yelled..

”None of your business I’m late for class now let me go!” She said trying to jerk away but she quickly found out Mr Black was much stronger then her! 

• Like 1

James kept a firm grip on Kayla as she tried to free herself. “I certainly can do that , your going to learn to do what I say. Now let’s get started on your punishment” he leads her over to his desk and then forcefully pulls her over his lap holding her in place he flips her skirt up revealing her bottom only covered by her panties.

”it’s clear to me that you need to be treated like a little girl and little girls when there naughty get spanked.” He says as he starts spanking her bottom.

• Like 1

“Punishment Wh- what the hell are you talking about as he literally drags her over to his desk where his chair is.. She had no doubt if he needed to he could carry her.. Kayla kept fighting and kicking then she found herself bent over and it dawned on her he was about to spank her! 

“Hey n- no no you can’t do that I’m a teenager not a little girl!” She yelled as she felt the cool air hit her bottom once her skirt was flipped up and her little red thong was exposed.. As cool as the air was was as hot as her ass soon felt with the hard smacks! 

His hands must’ve been huge cause it felt like his whole hand covered her ass as blow after blow landed..

Soon she was crying like a new born.. 

“N- no m- more please please!” She cried and begged stuttering between sobs. 

• Like 1

He enjoyed watching her bottom turn red as he spanked her bottom alternating from left to right but cheek. Hearing her start to cry was music to his ears he had to stop himself getting to excited so he could remain in control and continue her lesson. He starts gently massaging her bottom aftercare was very important.

”Kayla I hope your a quick learner as next time I will use a paddle. Now the punishment for being caught drinking at school is if I report this you will be kicked out of college” he pauses to let that sink in.

”have you anything to say for yourself” he asks as he gives her bottom a few more light smacks