LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena 3XL overnight pads

I was given these pads, and I’m not entirely sure how they work. They look like diapers without tabs, or really pig pads without adhesive. Do I use these as incontinence pads and stick them in my underwear, or do I put them inside a diaper? If I put it in a diaper, will it flow through like a booster pad?  I’ve never seen anything like these before. 

CCB3B30A-D7FD-455B-B3F3-7BBEEE34E9CB.png

22 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Not boosters.  Not diapers.  The backing on them is plastic. They're meant to be used with mesh pants, though you could put them in your underwear.    The only way you can use these as a booster is to slice the backing. 

https://www.vitalitymedical.com/media/extendware/ewimageopt/media/inline/f2/a/tena-comfort-mesh-pants-66d.png

What’s the point of them if there’s no adhesive to keep them in place? 

1 hour ago, BowsAndRibbons said:

What’s the point of them if there’s no adhesive to keep them in place? 

The mesh pants do a decent job of holding them in place.  They're basically 100% elastic underwear.   I have used them years ago.  Still have some of the mesh pants.

The whole point of them is lower cost per unit for those that aren't severely incontinent, but need more than what cheesy pullups can handle.  And with using the mesh pants, you can make 1 size pad to fit all.