LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Neighbor to Baby (private with Jamesblack)

jmg1217

“I’m glad you weren’t arguing cause anymore and I’ll have to teach you a lesson. I’ll decide what you do and don’t need sammy.” He says sitting him down on the kitchen counter. Looking around he smiled. 

“so what shall we make Katie” he asks nicely.

Sam gulped “ummm what do you mean teach me a lesson and how do you even know my wife’s name?” he eyed the large man nervously “look I really can take care of myself, thank for your help and all but I can hand the rest” he moved to get down from the counter 

Chris shock his head and lifted Sam up carrying him over to the couch. “I gave you a chance to show me you could be a good boy” he sits down positioning Sam over his lap pulling his shorts and underpants down leaving his bottom unprotected sliding his shorts down his legs he removes them completely chucking them across the room.

”now I think it’s time I teach you how to respect an adult” he says as he starts spanking his bottom alternating from one but cheek to the other till they are both deep red.

Chris gave Sam’s bottom another 10 hard smacks. “I hope your telling me the truth, now crawl over to the corner and stay with your nose against the wall” he says sternly.

”now you will stay there till daddy has made dinner do you understand” he says 

Sam whimpers and falls to the ground still sobbing. He cry’s then hearing Chris refer to himself as daddy Henry’s to stand up “no just wait,” he tries to say though his tears “your not my daddy!” He screams and stops his barefoot 

Chris listens to Sam’s whining and walks over taking hold of him firmly by the ear gives another 10 hard smacks to his already red glowing bottom.

he leads him back over to the corner. “You will stand here and think about your behavior if you move a muscle for any reason I’m going to spank you a lot harder” he says sternly then goes back over and starts cooking watching Sam out the corner of his eye 

Chris leaves Sam in the corner loving seeing his red bottom on display. He started cooking deciding to make spaghetti and meatballs. Starting by chopping the onions. After 15 minutes he looks over. 

“Sam be a good boy and come here” he says 

Sam sighs he’s so conflicted on one hand this man is really helping him. On the other he’s clearly crazy and thinks he’s a toddler who needs to be controlled. He chooses to obey. He steps out of the corner and pulls up his pants before walking over to Chris 

Chris smiles as Sam toddles over to him he’s slightly annoyed he pulled his pants up as Chris hadn’t said he could. Once Sam gets to we’re he is standing Chris not giving Sam a chance to react puts an apron on Sam and then ties it with a bow at the back it clearly belongs to Katie and is pink and frilly.

”now I think you’ve learned your lesson, try this” Chris gets a spoon and scoops up a little bit of sauce.

Sam blushed “hey I ah don’t need this I’m not even cooking you are” he sighed but leaned in a s accepted the bite of food “yumm that’s delicious” he looked at Chris amazing “you’re a good cook Katie will be so happy that I made this for her”

Chris decides to play a long for now. “ I’m glad you like now i think it’s time you had a nap then you can shower and be ready for Katie to come home” he says taking Sam by the hand and leading him upstairs to the spare bedroom. 

“Shall we get you ready for nap nap time” he says smiling

• 2 weeks later...

“No baby boy” he says guiding him into the spare bedroom. “You’ve already had a tantrum today it’s obvious you need a nap now be a good boy and put your pyjamas on.” He passes them him.

”would you like a story” he says smiling 

Sam's back arched as he was seated and tears sprang to his eyes. He quickly tried to push the giant away “no, you’re just being mean, not helping and I’m a grownup so so just leave my house” he tried to sound authoritarian 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...