LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Neighbor to Baby (private with Jamesblack)

jmg1217

Sam blinked and nodded as his wife spoke to him “if you’re not going to get a job you can at least start doing some things around the house” she complain “I made you a list and I expect it to be done when I get home. All you ever do is lay around” Sam looked contrite “honey I’ve tried to get a job bot no one is hiring right now” his wife sighed “more like no one is hiring you just do your chores” she left for work 

Sam sighed too, it was true no matter what he did no one would seem to hire him. He was convinced it was because of how he looked. It wasn’t that Sam was ugly, on the contrary he could only be described as adorable. He was all of 5 feet tall though he he told everyone he was 5’2 which he was with his special shoes. despite the fact  that sam was 27 year old he was frequently mistaken for a 10 year old boy or even younger and with his head of blonde curls and his soft hairless skin it was no mystery why.

he sighed and looked at his lest there were like 2o things on there and sam was embarrassed to realize that many of the things would be almost impossible due to his small size. The first one read “change the front porch light bulb. He gulped that was so high for him. Never the less he got a light bike and went to the outside front porch he saw his neighbor outside and waved to the large man. Just the size of him made Sam squirm even though that had never really met. He pulled a chair to the place where the light was and stood on it trying to reach the light socket 

Chris was working out in his garage when he saw his neighbor leave for work he thought she was a very natural beautiful woman and he did want to get to know her better eventually he had just been busy since he moved in. There was also the fact she was married to guy Chris had thought he was her son due to his size though. 

he watched the guy come out and get get a chair struggling with changing the light bulb on the porch he went over deciding he would get to know the guy. Walking up he lifted the guy up to make it easier. “Here you go kid you shouldn’t be doing this with out an adult, be a good boy and change the bulb” he said holding him securely as he does

Chris liked dwindled at him sternly. “Don’t get fussy with me kid, I came over and helped you.” He says shaking his head. 

“well if you want me to help you so you can make your wife happy you need to apologize for being a brat and ask me nicely.” He says looking at him strictly 

“Age is just a number kid it’s obvious your just a boy” Chris says in a very confident sounding tone.

”now I’ll give you another chance apologize for being a brat and if you ask me nicely I’ll help you” Chris was enjoying playing with this boy.

Sam looked down. He couldn’t meet this giants eyes “please don’t call me little boy, I’m an adult I promise I’m just really short” he handed the list over”this is what my wife wants done” he handed over the list that included load dish washer, make bed, mow lawn,  fold laundry, take out trash and make dinner

Chris took the list and looking down it he smiled he thought a child should easily be able to handle these tasks. He took Sam’s hand and lead him into the garage. “Let’s get the lawn mowed then we can go inside” Chris lifted Sam up and sat him on the work top while he got the mower ready.

Sam followed along as Chris led him to the garage happy to get some help. He spluttered when he was lifted off his feet “I’m you don’t need to pick me up. I’m a grownup you know” he said softly. He ideally kicked his feet as he sat on the bench “can I get down, why am I even on here”

Chris started getting the lawn mower ready checking it was good to use before filling the tank up so it would have enough fuel.

”kid I’m helping you out all I ask is you sit there like a good boy till I say you can do that can’t you” he says in slightly stern voice.

Once the lawn mower was ready Chris walked over and removed Sam’s shoes and socks wanting to make it clear who was in charge. He then lifts Sam up and sits him on his hip like he would a child and pushing the lawn mower heads outside towards Sam’s front garden.

”you really are a good boy” he says smiling

Ignoring his protest Chris gave Sam a few smacks on his bottom as he mowed the lawn smiling he couldn’t believe how Sam had naturally submitted so easily.

once finished Chris looks down at Sam. “Thanks for being a good boy and helping me” he says