LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Southern California Aby Munches Or Parties Or Get Togethers...

I've been an aby for a very long time, or so it seems... but my boyfriend is just starting to stir the waters as a Daddy for me on occation. I'd like to find a munch or party or something where he an I can learn more about incorporating it into our lifestyle on a more regular basis. We live in Riverside but could maybe make it to orange county ifn it wasn't too far. If anyone knows of a munch or party or some kind of get together that my Daddy/bf and I could go to, I'd really appreciate the information... Thanks...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thats really good to hear that your bf is interested. My girlfriend and I have been experimenting for a couple years now and it's been really fun. You should encourage him to get a screen name in this forum so that he can get some ideas. It's really hard for the person who doesn't naturally have the fetish to know how to play, especially in a why that exactly caters to your needs.

As far as get togethers go, I know a few cool people here in riverside. PM me and I can give you some other peoples screen names if you would like.