LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok, thanks for telling me why, i'd like an explanation before afterwards next time.

Anyways, please test out the chat program, you won't find anything wrong with it.

I realize you already have a chatroom, but I believe this would be better and more entertaining for us. This isn't a popularity contest, it's whatevers best for the community.

I commend you for your website, you did a lot for the community, wasnt for this site I would have regressed my desires further. Thank you for the help.

Ok, thanks for telling me why, i'd like an explanation before afterwards next time.

Anyways, please test out the chat program, you won't find anything wrong with it.

I realize you already have a chatroom, but I believe this would be better and more entertaining for us.

I apologize I was acting like an idiot.

I thought deleting my post was an insult, but I know it wasn't. I thought I could have gotten a PM message explaining why.

I am honestly just trying to help out, and I am not pushing any programs. I will be making 0 profit, it's just an idea I had with combining AB/DL with the chat program I have used for several years.

This program doesn't have the power to shut you out, If I own my own Palace than I can do whatever I want with it. There are multiple palaces for people who are in BDSM Gor. All of the rules and regulations come from the owner of that particular palace, it's completely private. It's also say, when you register for the palace you don't even have to put in your real name. If anyone has a problem with this I can create the register keys for you guys, I have a program that does it.

This is why I introduced this to everyone, because I noticed MSN, and other companies have shut us out, and some even called us pedo's, which just isn't true.

But like I said, no one will shut us out, cause it will be privately owned by me, and my rules will matter no one elses.