LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitter Troubles(Private w/Jamesblack)

Daddydrew

Jenny, being a little shocked, was unsure how to really react. She tried stopping Georgia but she was easily overpowered and before she knew it, the large bib was wrapped around her. "Wha..what, no I did need this baby bib. Take this off of me now Georgia!"

Georgia looks at her smiling. “Please Jenny will you play house with me please.” She says giving Jenny her cutest smile.

”it’s just you and me and your my babysitter so you should be willing to play games with me” she says

Shaking a little, Jenny pulled it back in. Georgia did seem sincere and getting mad was not the move here. "Ok fine, just for a little bit Georgia. But I don't want to make this a habit."

Jenny had a bit of a smirk, she did this with kids who were younger but never someone in high school. "That's true, but I thought you might have been to old."

There was a smile about Georgia that made Jenny feel a bit uneasy.

Not even thinking, she took a bite of pizza from Georgia. "I guess you're right. But I just thought someone who is a bit older and popular would be into something else. But what other kind of games do you like to play?"

Jenny smiled because she had longed for a sister as well. "Cool? Me? I don't think I'm cool, not cheerleader cool anyways. But having a sister? I would like that a lot." she replied and then giggled with the tickle. Jenny was very ticklish

Still rubbing her eyes a little, "No, no. I need to...need to get up." she replied as she felt herself leaning back more. Her eyes were heavy and the rocking was soothing to the point where Jenny rested her eyes and fell asleep

• Like 1

Georgia allowed Jenny to fall asleep in her arms and continued to rock her till she was happy she was sleeping peacefully then using all her strength she carried her back to her bedroom. Once there she lays her on her bed and puts a pacifier gently into her mouth then she gets some warm water in a bowl and then dips Jenny’s hand in it till he notices Jenny’s wet herself she then removes the bowl and allows Jenny to sleep 

• Like 1

Jenny was beyond tired, so much so that she didn't feel or wake up during this whole time. She did feel the rocking, which put her into a deeper sleep. Instinctive sucking the pacifier as it was placed in her mouth, she also did not feel when she wet herself. After 90 minutes of sleeping, Jenny started to slowly open her eyes. Not being alert of what has happened to her, she sucked on the pacifier for a few seconds before shaking her head.

"What the fuck?" She said as she took out the pacifier, about to call Georgia, she soon realized the wet spot on herself. Letting out a small yelp and running around the room, she headed towards the bathroom. "No no no no, how did this? Oh god, come on Jenny. It's been a whole 6 months since this happen. Not here...not now!" She said as she grabbed a towel and tried to wipe the wet spot off

Georgia hearing Jenny moving around smiled and decided to make sure Jenny was ok she left her bedroom and seeing Jenny enter the bathroom followed her. As she entered the bathroom she saw Jenny wrapping the towel round herself.

”you ok Jenny” she says walking towards her. “Did you have a good nap baby” 

"Georgia?!" she yells out as she almost falls over. "Nap? Nap was good, god please just give me a minute." She said as she turned her back to Georgia. Hoping she would leave and Jenny could shower to get rid of the smell

As Georgia reaches Jenny she notices the smell straight away it reminded her of when she had babysat smiling with out giving warning she pulls the towel away from jenny revealing her accident.

”Jenny your in trouble young lady you should have told me straight away. I need to get you cleaned up don’t want you getting a rash.” She says laying the towel on the floor.

”lay down baby” she says sternly

Jenny braced herself a little as Georgia got closer, in fear of being kicked out or worse.

"But...but...I didn't mean to? I don't remember...please don't be made at me." She replied a bit scared.

Not wanting to fight Georgia, as Jenny felt she has completely lost any control she had, Jenny slowly made here way to the towel. Being more embarrassed than she probably ever has been. Standing over the towel she hesitated until she lowered herself an sat down.

Georgia loved watching Jenny lower herself onto the towel and once she was sat down Georgia gently pushed her back so she was laying down. “Don’t worry your little head I’m not mad at you accidents happen, let’s get you cleaned up” she then gently undresses Jenny once she’s naked Georgia opens a cupboard and takes out a pack of baby wipes.

she then cleans Jenny’s princess parts and bottom. “Your such a good girl, stay there I’ll be right back” she says as she gets up and leaves the room going to the spare bedroom. Once there she starts looking smiling as she finds some pull ups that had been left when her little cousin visited, she then heads back to the bathroom.