LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitter Troubles(Private w/Jamesblack)

Daddydrew

An exhausted Jenny came back to her apartment at the usual 2 am time. Just getting off her second job, to only have to wake up in a few hours to start it over again. This is not what she had planned when she moved out her. At the age of 19 she dropped out of college in hopes of starting a business with some of her life long friends. But just after 6 months, the business went under along with all the money she ever had to her name. She couldn't go back home, not with how her parents treated her. Jenny was barely making ends meet and she was beyond the point of breaking. Finding a full time job that pays well was beyond difficult. Having just a high school degree, no real work experience besides the years of babysitting she did in high school, and not the most physically fit person either. Jenny stood at a whopping 4'5, petite frame, long black hair, and blue eyes. This didn't necessary give her a working edge. But night after night she would search for any kind of work to help with her lease, which ended next month. But as she was going to bed her eye caught a job posting. "Babysitter needed ASAP. Parents will be gone for months, well paying job, will provide board and room, click here to apply." Jenny couldn't tell if she was sleep deprived or if this ad was real. The ad was a bit vague but what they were offering was not. Besides, if they were gone for that long then they must have a nice place. She read it over and clicked apply, then passed out not too long after.

Jenny awoke to the sound of her phone alarm 5 hours later. She went to take a quick shower and get ready for her next job. As soon as she was leaving she got a reply for the ad, "This quick?" she thought to herself. They wanted to talk at my earliest convenience? Going against every feeling inside, she said they could chat in 30 minutes. 30 minutes passed and Jenny jumped on a call with a nice looking and somewhat older couple. They were friendly, easy to talk to, and they mentioned they needed someone to start as early as tomorrow. Asking question, they explained how long they would be gone, the pay, along with where she would be staying. However they were a bit vague on who she would be babysitting, but mentioned they are easy to babysit. Almost blurting it out, Jenny said yes and joked she could even started today. The couple smiled and said "if you can make it, we can start today." This took Jenny aback a little but she agreed and said she could pack right away. The couple smiled and they sent her the address. She looked and it would take about 45 minutes. So she quickly packed and ordered an Uber.

An hour later she was at the address and the house was gorgeous. Still very nervous, tired, and just overall hoping for the best, she headed to the front door. Having her long black hair over her shoulders, light makeup, and wearing a green dress she rang the door.

Georgia was so excited when her parents told her a month ago that they would be going away for 6 months to travel around Europe. She Couldn’t believe her luck and had started thinking about having a few house parties to help her keep her place as one of the most popular girls in school. Her parents had talked about the fact they trusted her and knew she could look after her self. At 16 she felt she was already an adult and was glad her parents agreed with her everything was going well until only a few days before her parents were leaving Georgia was caught stealing clothes from the mall with friends and her parents had decided they couldn’t trust her anymore and decided to hire a babysitter for her. She screamed at her parents after hearing this and had begged for another chance but they wouldn’t change their minds.

She was in her room still sulking and hating the fact she was having a babysitter she thought it was going to some older woman and was dreading any of her friends finding out she decided to make their time babysitting hell hoping they would leave once her parents were in Europe and unable to do anything. Hearing the door her mom called her asking her to go open the door and to behave. She walked downstairs and opening the door looked at the girl infront of her. 

Georgia was tall for her age at 5’9 and very slim athletic she knew she was beautiful she was on the cheerleading squad and one of the most popular girls. She was wearing a beautiful red dress opening the door she looked at the girl in front of her. Smiling “Hello can I help sweetie” she said unsure what this girl was here for.

Jenny was running on what felt like fumes. Sleep deprived and beyond nervous, she cracked a bit smile as the door opened. But confused, "Swee..sweetie? Oh no I'm Jennifer Stevens. I'm here about the babysitting ad? I believe your parents asked me to come? To babysit, I think you're younger sister or something?"

Looking down at Jenny , Georgia couldn’t believe her eyes this girl looked about her age. “Hi I’m Georgia it’s nice to meet you Jenny” she says deciding she needed to try and be nice for now.

as she opened the door her mom came downstairs. 

Victoria came done the stairs. “Thank you so much for coming Jennifer your a life saver due to my daughters behavior we couldn’t trust her alone while we are away.” She says pausing for a minute. “ I’m sure Georgia will behave for you”

Georgia blushed she couldn’t believe her mom would embarrass her like this 

Jenny's jaw almost drops, "Wai...wait. You..your Georgia? Your parents said I would be looking after you?" But still trying to process what was going on, she entered. Jenny came too far now to back out.

Perking back up as a lovely older woman comes down the stairs, Jenny smiled and shook her hand. "Of course! I again want to say thank you so much for this opportunity." But as Victoria confirmed, Jenny was here to watch over Georgia. A little taken back, "Oh..oh well. I..I know Georgia will. I, I've dealt with my fair of trouble makers in my experience. Besides I'm sure we will get along just fine."

Jenny looked back at Georgia and smiled.

Georgia wanted to tell Jenny to leave but with her mom there she couldn’t risk it she planned on making Jenny regret taking the job. There was no way she could afford anyone at school to know she had a babysitter. Faking a smile Georgia looked at her mom. “I’m sure we will have lots of fun”

A slight shiver went down Jenny's spine with how Georgia said that. It was very odd to her that she is hear to babysit this person. The ad mentioned a bedtime, dropping them off at school and picking them up, having all the meals ready for them and so much more. In her mind it was for a teen or younger. "You...you betcha!" Jenny replied.

"But where will I be staying?...ma'am." Jenny asked Victoria

Smiling Victoria looked at her daughter then back at Jenny. “Follow me I’ll show you the guest bedroom and you can make yourself at home.” She leads her up the grand staircase and down a corridor. 

“I thought it would be best of your room was the room opposite Georgias to make it easier for you to keep an eye on her. You’ve got a great reputation I expect you to make sure she behaves. She only has a week till summer break then she’s all yours all summer. Any questions? “ she says nicely 

"Oh thank you ma'am." Jenny said as she was pulling her somewhat large suitcase. Going up so many steps was killing Jenny and her tiny legs. Breathing heavily the whole time as she finally caught up to Victoria.

Out of breath, Jenny nodded in agreement."Sur sure...ah..ah..that's ah....a good idea. Phew." Catching her breath, "Yes a few. Is there an emergency contact number in case I need to reach you? What time should Georgia be going to bed? Any medication or allergies I should be aware of?"

Victoria was very impressed with Jenny so far and was glad she had made the decision to employee her as her as her daughters babysitter. 
“I trust your judgement due to your experience but her usual bedtime is 10pm weekdays and a little later at weekends but if you feel it should be earlier that’s fine with me” she says smiling at the girl.

Feeling more confident, Jenny smirked a little at Georgia. "Well as long as she behaves, I don't see a reason why she would have to be in bed earlier than 10pm. I'm great with kids and they always come around to me. I know Georgia and I will have the very best time."

But as Jenny opened the door to her room, it was huge! More than twice the size of her apartment. "Th...this is my room? My it's so big, the bed, I have a bathroom?! With a tub?"

Georgia was looking at Jenny as she smirked at her she thought Jenny would need teaching who was really in charge.

”yes it’s all yours I want you to feel at home while your here. Now I need to finish getting ready we are leaving in 30 mins” Victoria left the room and says goodbye to Georgia telling her to behave. 

Jenny was so happy, she felt this gig was such an easy thing and 6 months in this room? She wanted to do anything to make sure this went well. She started to unpack and told Georgia, "Hey I as just playing, I was told you are an excellent student and very well behaved. I think this will go super swell."

Georgia wasn’t happy at all as her parents left for their trip, she had planned on having a few parties cementing herself as one of the most popular girls in school.

”Do you fancy a movie night let’s get know each other properly.” She says smiling looking at Jenny. 

"Movie night? Oh what a wonderful idea!" Jenny said in a happily tone. This was turning out to get better and better for her. "What movie did you want to watch? I told your parents I would cook us something but I think we could order some pizza instead. Just don't tell them"

Georgia smiles happily as Jenny agrees with her plan. “Let’s watch a few horror movies who doesn’t like a scary movie. Pizza sounds great to me Jenny your the best babysitter ever” she says wanting jenny to feel she was in control for now.

”anything you want me to do” she says coming in and sitting on the bed as jenny finished sorting her things

"Oh oh, scary movies? ha...ha, just nothing too scary you know?" Jenny replied as he was terrible with scary movies and had trouble sleeping at night after watching them.

But the best babysitter comment cheered Jenny up more, "Well thank you Georgia! You are a very sweet kid."

As Jenny is still unpacking her few belongings, "Well I know school is almost on break for you. But do you have to study for finals? Last minute assignments? Also could you be a dear and take that porcelain doll off the top of the dresser. I can't really reach it and they give me the creeps."

“Ok we won’t watch anything too scary “ she says smiling then she walks over and picks the porcelain doll of the top of the dresser looking at it she then looks at Jenny.

”I’ve had my last exam I think I had great I’m just waiting for the start of summer break now, if I’m good can we can go the beach please” she says giving Jenny her cutest look at always worked on her mother.

”don’t you think the dolls really cute.” She says sitting it on the bed 

Jenny then let out a big yawn, "We can go to the beach maybe tomorrow. I kind of want to get situated here and spend some time with you. But I promise if you are on your best behavior I'll drive us there tomorrow. How does that sound?"

Looking at the doll a somewhat scared face goes across Jenny's fail. "oh god no. I mean, no I don't really think so. Those things terrify me."

Georgia smiled. “I’ll be good I promise, you’ll have to let me do your hair and nails” she said looking at Jenny she was surprised jenny seemed scared of the dolly.

”it’s ok dolly’s are safe they are for little girls” she says holding it out.

"Oh that is a wonderful offer Georgia. Don't think I will pass on that. It's a...been awhile since I was able to get to hair and nails done." Jenny replied.

Jenny immediately stepped back, "Georgia please!" Jenny said as she raised her voice a little. "I'm sorry, I just...they just creep me out. Please put it in your room or something. I need to ask your mom a few more things." Jenny then ducked out of the room.

"Miss...I mean Victoria?" Jenny called out before seeing her. "I wanted to ask about the...um, the money while you were away. Did you have a credit card or would you transfer me the money directly?"

Georgia tried her hardest not to laugh as it was obvious Jenny was scared of the dolly. Once Jenny left the room she started thinking she was going to have some fun using the dolly.

“I completely forgot to say I’ll leave you a credit card for anything you need while looking after my little girl” she says rummaging in her handbag she picks out a credit card and passes it to her. 

"That sounds like a great plan Victoria." Jenny replied. The credit card that was dropped was a platinum card, Jenny had never seen one. But knew that you had to spend quite a bit to get one.

"I promise to only use it for food and necessities. Oh and maybe order out every weekend. But your little girl is in very capable hands! So don't worry and you and your husband have a wonderful time!"

“Oh don’t worry I trust you Jenny, she can be a handful. Feel free to treat yourself a bit I don’t mind” she says smiling. “No in case of an emergency here’s the number for the resort we will be staying in” she says handing her a piece of paper.

”now we must be going so have a good time .” She says as her and her husband leave saying goodbye to Georgia. 

Georgia went straight to watch tv when her parents left. 

Jenny cracked a big smile at the treat yourself comment, "Well whatever you say Victoria. Sounds perfect, I'm sure you won't hear from me at all. But nice to have the number just in case."

"Goodbye! Have a safe trip! Don't worry about a thing!" Jenny said as she waved to them leaving.

Once they were gone, a sigh of relief went through Jenny's body. This was real, she would stay here for months and didn't have to worry about bills! This was the break she needed.

"Hey so I know I said pizza for later, but I'm starving. What do you like on your pizza?" Jenny asked Georgia