LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitter Troubles(Private w/Jamesblack)

Daddydrew

Georgia was flicking through the channels when Jenny came in. She looked up smiling when Jenny said about ordering pizza.

”Can I have pepperoni please” she says smiling as she texts a few friends. 

“Jenny can I have some friends round for a sleep over ?” She says giving Jenny her cutest look

"Of course, that's a good choice. I'm sure we'll have leftovers too." Jenny said as she looked for a pizza place to deliver. "Do you want wings or anything like that?"

Looking at Georgia, she wanted to say yes and be on her good side right away. "I don't know Georgia, it's my first night here and I just wanted some girl time, you and I. Besides your friends can come over tomorrow. But just not tonight."

"Yeah, sure. My you have quite an appetite. I don't think your parent mentioned it, but do you do any after school activities? I think I found a place." Jenny said as she was still scrolling on her phone.

Looking up and smiling, "Same here Georgia. Your parents are wonderful people and can only imagine the apple doesn't fall from the tree."

Taking a deep breath, "When I'm not looking after people? Oh gosh, working haha. Like I work two jobs and get like 5-6 hours, so this free time is all so new to me. But what about you? Not having school for a bit feels nice right?"

Georgia looked over at Jenny she thought Jenny was still in school didn’t realise she was working this did make her feel a bit better about her being her babysitter. But she was going to make sure Jenny allowed her to do what ever she wanted.

”I do love my food, yes I’m on the cheerleading squad” she said proudly she was actually vice captain.

”did you do cheer leading at school?” She says 

“My parents put so much pressure on me school wise it’s great having some escape. Well I had planned on partying all summer till this happened “ she said she was still upset she got caught

"Oh cheer leading? That's really impressive! I tried out for the team in high school and uh, didn't make it. They said something about my height being an issue, but I just think they didn't like me." Jenny responded.

"But I feel I could let you in on this. I got myself my own cheer uniform and would practice routines in my room for hours...but, yeah it didn't happen." Jenny said in a bit of a sad tone.

"Wait all summer?! Georgia I understand wanting to have fun but that's not a good idea. I mean what if someone breaks something? Calls the cops? People drinking? Things like that can get bad to worst very quickly. Now I'm thinking it is a good thing I am here." She replied.

Checking out on the food delivery app, "Ok everything is selected, put the credit card in, and it should be here in about 30 minutes."

Georgia thought it was super cute that Jenny tried out to be a cheerleader there was no way she would have let her join their squad but she did have an idea. “I’ll teach you to cheerlead Jenny you have to let me” she says excitedly. “ I’m sorry you didn’t get picked. It’s their lose” 

“Jenny we can have a lot of fun this summer, you don’t have to worry about things I know the rules. I’ve always wanted to have a big sister  So tell me do have a boyfriend.” She asked smiling sitting down next to Jenny Georgia starts brushing Jenny’s hair.

Jenny perked up a bit, "Wait really? I mean, you don't have to. But it would be fun to re-visit that. Thanks Georgia. Well it's their loss, I know I would have made a dam good cheerleader."

"Well let's see how things go. I really don't want to upset your parents or anything." she replied.

Blushing a little, she let Georgia brush her hair like it was nothing. Almost letting out a small snort she said, "Boy..boyfriend? haha..no, no me. Not this lucky lady. I tried dating and taking a break, not a lot of matches for little old me."

Georgia continued to brush Jenny’s hair loving how long it was. “Yes really it will be fun teaching you.” She says taking to pink scrunches she puts Jenny’s in to pigtails and plates them. 
“ don’t worry about that my mom likes you.” She says. “I can’t believe a beautiful Girl like you doesn’t have a handsome boyfriend. My mom doesn’t like my boyfriend” she says.

Jenny, starting to feel more and more relaxed about Georgia and her current situation, felt her hair be pulled up and what felt like pigtails. Kind of shrugging it off she jikingly said, "Well I should have brought my old cheer leading outfit then haha. It still fits."

"Aw, you're to sweet Georgia, I mean I'm alright. But not sure if I'll find a guy who wants a girl...like me" she responded. "Wait she doesn't? I thought he was your dad. Your mom seems awesome too."

“I’ve got a better idea you can wear one of mine” she says as finishes doing Jenny’s hair. She was glad she had kept her old Uniform from when she was younger. Once she finished doing Jenny’s hair Georgia grabbing her cell phone took a pic then moved nearer Jenny hugging her. “Smile” she said taking another pic of the two of them.

”we look great don’t we” she says smiling showing Jenny the pic on her phone.

Excited, Jenny replied, "That would be so super! But wait, uh are you sure I can fit into something like that? I mean...there is a bit of a height difference." As Georgia hugged her for the selfie she smiled and her hand went up to wave in the picture.

Smiling, "Yeah we look great! Wait..my hair, I haven't done pigtails since I was younger." Laughing a little at how cute she looked.

Then Jenny's phone went off, "Oh the food is arriving. Could you go get the food please? I am just going to use the little girls room."

“Yes I’m sure it will fit you perfectly” she said smiling she had never been happier that she had kept her cheerleading outfit from when she was a junior it would look so cute on Jenny. 

“we do I’m posting this pic” she says smiling.

”yes I don’t mind , be good and make sure you wash your hands” she says cheekily she started heading towards the front door she had completely forgotten she had left the dolly in the bathroom facing the toilet.

she opens the door. “Hi thanks so much for delivering our pizza” she says smiling handing the handsome young man a tip when he hands her the pizza.

"Well alright, I trust you on that. If I am being honest I don't really have a ton of newer clothes since I do most of my shopping at the GAP." she said a little embarrassed.

A little worried, "Oh oh you are?" Jenny wanted to tell her no, but felt like it would be fine. What was the worst that could happen.

Jenny rolled her eyes slightly, "Yeah yeah, I always do."

Taking a very much needed to trip to the bathroom, she washed up and headed out. "Oh the food smells so good. I haven't eaten today so I am starving."

Georgia spread the food out on the table in front of the sofa while she waited for Jenny to return. Her phone started pinging when Jenny entered the room.

she took her phone out her pocket and showed Jenny all the likes there pic was getting. One comment said Georgia you look amazing have fun babysitting. She hoped Jenny didn’t see that.

”me too let’s eat, did you wash your hands “

Jenny was almost drooling at the food in front of her. Last time she ate like this probably 2 years ago at a family event. But her stomach spoke louder than she did.

But her attention shifted, "That many likes? For us? For me?" she said that last part more to herself. She then went to look at the comment and it said something about babysitting? Jenny shrugged and assumed it was about her babysitting Georgia.

"Yes I did. Did you?" Jenny asked back. "Oh plates, did they give us plates? Napkins?"

Georgia took hold of Jenny’s hand playfully but with a bit of authority. “Good girl for washing your hands. Yes we have plans and napkins” she says passing Jenny a plate.

“Yes all the likes are for us let’s create an account for you” Georgia says cuddling Jenny. “We can be best friends” Georgia smiled she wanted to win Jenny over so she would do anything 

A little confused at the good girl comment, "Ye..yeah, thanks?" she replied. Jenny felt it odd how Georgia praised her but decided to let it go. "Oh thanks, I can be a bit of a messy eater at times. Which is why I don't wear white as often, usually get something on it." she said a jokingly.

"Wait my own account?" Jenny said a bit nervously. "I mean, it should be fine. I...I just don't want anyone from my hometown to know about it." But her mood shifted at the best friends comment. Smiling wide she said, "Best friends? That..that sounds wonderful!"

“You have a beautiful smile, I’ve always wanted a best friend” she said smiling at Jenny. “Let me set you up.” She says grabbing Jenny’s phone Georgia starts setting it up for Jenny. Making sure Jenny can’t see she sets it up as Georgia’s baby girl.

”try this “ she says passing Jenny a slice of pizza 

Blushing a little, Jenny replied, "I..I do? Aw Georgia you are too sweet." Still a bit unsure of having her face out there, Jenny trusted Georgia and said, "Ok, just you know. Try and get my best side and everything."

As the pizza was passed to her, Jenny's mouth was watering and took 3 big bites into the pizza

Jenny couldn't hold back on how hungry she was and was basically taking bites out of everything. "Ok Georgia, I trust you. Just never had a makeover done or anything so a bit nervous." she responded with a mouth full.

"Wait you want to dress me up? Like other than the cheerleader outfit? Do you have other clothes that will fit me?" Jenny asked unsure

Jenny did a small happy dance at that sound of it. This wasn't something she would do intentionally but when she was happy it would come out. "You think so?" she replied. But nodding she continued to eat until the bib came out. "Wait what the fu....heck is this?" Jenny said in a somewhat loud voice

“Yes I do think so your beautiful Jenny.” She says smiling lovingly at her.

”Jenny language your not allowed to swear, it looks super cute on you and your such a messy eater” she says as she ties the bib around her neck.