LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher turned toddler(Private w/jmp1217)

Daddydrew

Grabbing onto his shirt for dear life, as this was the only piece of clothing he had left. 1...2...Just just before Chris could get out the 3, Daniel started to take off his shirt. Then tossing it towards the desk. Which made him try and cover his tiny body with his hands

Chris smiled “oh trust me baby, I own you now. First thing you’re going to do is request that I’m made your teaching assistant that way we’ll be together all day and I can babysit you. Now log on and sent the principal an email like a good boy then we can talk about rules”

Chris stroked the boys cheek “sure if you think that will help” he laughed at his joke then said “the Principal told us that any senior who had a light schedule could TA for extra credit and my schedule is pretty much non existent so you’re one lucky little boy”

Daniel moves his head as Chris strokes his cheek, "I was being sarcastic." Typing up the email, Daniel wanted to call out for help but Chris was looking over him intently. After taking his time, "There, email says I need you to be a TA for me. But just for a few periods  a day."