LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher turned toddler(Private w/jmp1217)

Daddydrew

The day was finally here and Daniel Williams was dreading it terribly. For the past 2 years, he was in a good teaching situation. Teaching at a high school for seniors, but all remote. Throughout Daniel's teaching career this was the best situation he had. At the age of 28, he bounced around several teaching jobs after graduating college at the age of 22. Daniel had always thought it might have been his teachings or how he handled himself. To be honest, he knew what the reason was deep down. Even though Daniel was an adult, his body never caught up to him. Standing tall at the height of 4'4, hazel eyes, black hair, no facial hair, and a a high pitched voice, he couldn't really handle being around young adults as they would constantly harass him about his appearance. Not too mention that he got a bit of a belly while working from home and rarely exercising. He did have moments in his life where he was quite depressed and anxious because of all of this too. He had to take a year off to mentally get back into the swing of things as he had a bit of a breakdown not too long ago.

2 years ago he was offered a teaching job as an online teacher. But was told last month that the school was finally going to open up and he would have to teach in person. Today was the first day of the school year and he could not be more stressed about it. Putting on his old teaching clothes, which consisted of nice black dress pants, a long white collared shirt with a tie, along with black socks and dress shoes. He looked himself in the mirror feeling well dressed, but a bit of his stomach did pop out a little. Making himself a cup of coffee along with a banana and yogurt, he headed out. Making sure not to forget the lunch he made last night. He walked out of his apartment and waited for his Uber to show up. During this past few years he sold his car, thinking he wouldn't need it since he didn't go anywhere. But he knew this would be something he would have to get soon. As Daniel was entering the Uber, the driver commented asking where his Dad or older brother was as he would need an adult to ride. Feeling like this was a great way to start the day, Daniel showed the man his license and got in. Being skeptical, the Uber driver nodded as he took him to the high school

Arriving and the quite large high school and an hour before school started, Daniel took a deep breath and proceeded to walk into the school with his briefcase. He was told the principal would be there to show him around and thankfully he was. Unfortunately the principal had to do a double take at the small man. But the voice and face matched so he gave Daniel a tour of the school and showing him where his classroom would be. Daniel thanked the Principal, then wrote his name on the whiteboard as "Mr. Williams". He then pulled up the printed out syllabus for the classroom and counted down the minutes. Remembering to do his breathing exercises and to continue to remind himself he is in charge. But soon he could hear more people arrive and he knew his class would start to fill in soon.

• Like 1

Chris was 18 and a high school senior. It was almost 6’4 and the captain of the football team. He groaned as he walked into his next class. He already had what was called senioritis. He couldn’t wait to be done with high school and move onto college the problem was this was only the first day of the year so this was going to be a long year. As he walked into the room he wasn’t paying attention and slammed right into someone who was much smaller than him. Shocked he yelled “hay watch it!” Then looking down he froze the person he had knocked over was tiny and adorable. His expression soften as he bend down and help the tiny boy up. Even crouched he was taller “I’m so sorry little one, I didn’t see you there but umm are you okay” 

Daniel's anxiety shot up as seniors started to fill the room, looking at him with surprise and laughter. In his head he knew what was going through their heads and it made his foot tap with frustration. Getting closer to open the door more I see this huge man come towards me and say, "Wha hey hey!" But it was too late and it was like yelling up to a tree when Daniel was knocked over. "Ge..get off of me...NOW!" Daniel said in a high pitched voice. After the tall man got off of him, he had the most angry expression on his face. "Don't touch me." Daniel said as his little hand swatted him away. "I'm fine, thank you. But don't you ever call me little one again, do you understand. I am your new home room professor, Mr. Williams. Take your seat."

Seemingly amused Chris reached out to steady the tiny man “easy there sweetheart,  it’s all okay just relax” he stood up “but little guys like you need to be more around grownups you could get hurt” with a wink he moved to his seat

That wink threw Daniel off a bit, his eyes fluttered a little and he blushed slightly. Shaking it off he waited for the class to fill and everyone to be seated. "Class...Class...please be quiet." Daniel said in an attempt to quiet the classroom. But even in his loudest voice not much volume was there. So he then pulled out a bell from his bag and started to ring it, "Class I expect you to settle down when I ask you to."

After watching the tiny man struggle Chris stood and called out “everyone quiet down the little guy is trying to talk” he walked up to Daniel and without asking lifted him under the arm and placed him on a nearby chair “it might help if everyone  see you little boy” he turned around “hey now don’t be assholes just think about how scary it would feel to have to talk to a room full of giants” he winked again and sat back down 

Turning red with both anger and embarrassment Daniel felt like he was going to blow. "Thank you young man! But if you put your hands on me again I will have you kicked out of my class." Daniel could feel his blood pressure rise as he was practicing his breathing exercises. "Now let's focus shall we?" Daniel asked as he stared at the students in front of him. Things had gotten bad to worst quickly and he was trying to somehow get a hold back on the class. Clearing his throat, "Cla..class" his voice cracked. "Class! I am Mr. Williams, you shall only refer to me as that." he said glaring at Chris. "I graduated from Chapman university more than 5 years ago and I am now your home teacher. You will start the day hear and then come back to end the day here. Any questions so far?"

Chris watched with pride as the other students in the class did what he said. They weren’t exactly respectful but they didn’t disrupt either. It was very clear that no one cared what the tiny teacher was saying at all. One the bell rang the students all got up quickly and left Chris held back and when the room was clear he walked up to Daniel “hey little guy how are you doing, I know that was really really hard and stressful wasn’t it?”

As the beel rang Daniel took a bit of a breather. He felt like he got over the hump a little but dreaded this year. Maybe looking into a new job would fir him better. While the students cleared out, he felt himself wince a little as Chris came up ro him. "I've told you already it is Mr. Williams. Do not call me "little guy". For God sakes I'm a food 10 years older than you." But feeling Chris's presence he tensed up again. "It...it pretty hard. I haven't taught a class in person for years and I..." He cut himself off. "Shouldn't you be running off now? I know you are a senior but don't you have other classes?" Daniel said in a bit if a rude tone

Stopping what he was doing, "What did you say? You, a student would do what to a teacher? If you put even a hand on me I will be calling the police do you understand? Now please just go. I have a small break before the next period and I am already stressed out as it is." Daniel did a few look backs at Chris hoping that he came across as in charge. But this massive person was more than intimidating.

Chris simply shakes his head and like lightning he bends forward and thrusts the tiny teacher over his out stretched knee “that’s enough back talk from you little man” h swiftly unbuttoned Daniels pants allowing them to pool around his knees then starts spanking the tiny man on the bare bum

Chris was so fast and Daniel could not react. His eyes went wide as he started to scramble and let out a high pitched soft yell. Wide eyed he could only get out, "Wait what are you...no no no no." This massive student picked and turned Daniel over his knee with such ease. "Ow...ow..STOP..ow..Who...OW..get off! ow..ow." is all Daniel could let out as he, the teacher, was being put over a students knee and have his bare ass spanked. Doing his best to hold the tears back

Panicking even more as he was being lifted higher and soon became naked from the waist down, tears coming out as Daniel tried to flail and each back for Chris to stop. In his mind he was thinking the worst as each slap hurt more than the next. "GOD STOP..ow..OW OW. PLEASE STOP STOP!" All he could do is scream in pain and flail his tiny bodu

Biting down on his lips, holding out...holding out..."Whaaaa." is what came out of Daniel as he started to cry. Not just softly cry but bawl loud as the pain on his butt was too much. Feeling powerless to do anything about this.

That one stung and made Daniel's mode go up and stiff for a solid second. "FUCK!" he yelled out from the smack. The pain was unbearable at this point and he just wanted Chris to release him. "FINE...ow...ah..ah..ahh I'll be good."