LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A misunderstanding gone wrong(Private w/BobbyDrago)

Daddydrew

Andrew felt so weird and he couldn't do anything about it. It was like Carl was in a trance and he couldn't snap out of it. But then his eyes shifted to the show. "Carl, Carl let me go. I don't want to watch this kiddy crap. You are freaking me out a bit."

"I think Carl may have gone over the deep end." Andrew thought to himself. At this point he could only let Carl hold and cuddle him. He gave in a little as he allowed himself to be cuddled, but the first chance he got he would try and get out of his arms

"Its so nice to have someone to take care of again after Steve left for college i feel useful again" Carl says smiling down at you and giving you a kiss on the head, before going back to snuggling you again.

Carl continues to hold and snuggle you infront of the TV for the next hour. "Oh mail should be here you dont crawl off on me little guy i will be right back." Carl says as he turns and lays you gently as can be on the couch before walking out front.

Andrew was freaking out, what had gotten into Carl?! Unsure of what to do, he thought about calling his mom to pick him up. But Andrew knew the reasoning would never stick. The police? No Carl hadn't done anything terrible. Andrew grabbed the remote and changed it to ESPN and away from the kids show. When Carl came back, he would be very direct with him about how he is treating him

Carl comes back in after getting the mail a bit listless as he flips through letters. "Sports are fine for now Andrew but make sure you get me an application later remember i need at least one from you a day." He continues on to the kitchen table and proceeds to read the paper.

Andrew was preparing for an awkward conversation, but as Carl came back he was left almost speechless. "Wait..Carl, I mean uncle Carl you don't remember what just.." but Andrew stopped as he saw Carl go into the kitchen. An even more confused Andrew just kind of looked into the kitchen. Maybe...maybe it was just a one time thing. Trying not to press the subject, Andrew was going to pretend it didn't happen

After watching some highlights, he turned off the TV. Taking a deep breathe, he was going to pretend the last 15 minutes didn't happen. Walking into the kitchen he said, "So uncle Carl. Where is that computer? I figured I would send in an application now to get a heads up."

"Oh, upstairs? I'm sure I could find.."But as Andrew was turning he saw Carl pause and then try as he looked at the paper. This had become another awkward situation for him. Knowing he just couldn't leave, Andrew moved closer to Carl. "H..hey uncle Carl...it's ok man. I...I know it's tough...but..but I'm here for you...if you need."

"My wife my beautiful wife i know no one can control when its their time but why she was still so young... And my son, my son my whole world decides to fuck right off to college after the funeral." Carl takes a deep gasping breath. "Can't even check to make sure dad's ok just has to run right to his precious Ivy league school... like his own mother means nothing."

Feeling bad, Andrew got closer and put his hand on Carl's back. "Mr...I mean...Uncle Carl. I am so sorry about all of this. I know I can't take the place of your wife or your son. But I mean...I am here for you sir. You will...we will get through this."

Andrew was unsure how to react. He wasn't the best in the comforting department and Carl could really use some. "Carl...hey hey it's going to be ok it will be." Andrew said trying to calm him. "Come on we can...we can watch..uh those kiddy shows...and I..I...need cuddles.

Letting out some deep breathes he looks back up at Carl. "Is there something I can get you uncle Carl? or we can watch something fun? Please it's ok sir." Andrew said as he watched Carl continue to be a bit of a mess.