LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A misunderstanding gone wrong(Private w/BobbyDrago)

Daddydrew

Andrew slowly started to wake up and rub his eyes from a small nap in the car. His mom had been driving for what seemed like forever. He asked his mom how much further. His mom replied, "No much farther." Andrew's mom was a bit short with her answer. See Andrew was in a bit of hot water with her, for the past 2 years he had lied about going to college and his mom had been signing for student loans. Andrew and his mom were never close to begin with, but it came as quite a shock that his mom was told I had not been going to college and she now had to pay for thousands of dollars of debt for nothing. So now at the age of 20, this was her last ditch effort to somehow turn his life around. She was a bit vague on the details, but she mentioned that Steve's dad wasn't doing so well after his wife passed and Steve moved out to go to college. Andrew hadn't seen Steve in years, but they use to be great friends.

The plan was to spend some time with Steve's dad and help him around the house and any other chores that needed to be. Andrew tried to argue with his mom about this at first, since he physically wasn't the most sturdy or strong person. Standing at a measly 4'3, skinny, with hazel hair, and blue eyes, he could hardly be considered fit to take care of anyone. But of course it was either this or his mom throw him out on the streets. Looking at the time they had been on the road for more than 5 hours, but finally his mom was pulling into a driveway. Once she parked, she told Andrew to get out. Andrew was in the back seat so he unbuckled himself and hoped out the car. In that time his mom had taken his suitcase out and placed it near the front door. Seeing this, Andrew followed behind and went to the door. His mom knocked loudly a few times, turned around and without saying goodbye left. Andrew was a bit shaken up but just said bye in a small tone. Now it was just Andrew and his suitcase at the door as he waited.

Steve standing a a 5'11 opens the door "Hello Andrew its uh ... its good to see you after so long." he has chestnut shoulder length hair that's a bit frizzy and red rimmed bloodshot eyes that make it apparent that he has been crying. "Please come in..." he says after a solid 30 seconds of just staring off into space  before turning to let you into the house.

Andrew was a bit taken back, "Oh my god...ar...are you ok?" he asks. Grabbing his suitcase, it takes most of Andrew's little strength to get it through the door. "Mom told me what happen...I...I am just so sorry. But...I am here to help with whatever you need."

"Thank you Andrew how old are you now again?" Steve asks a bit of a vacant stare. He grabs the suitcase and helps Andrew bring it inside. "Oh, Thats alright bud... i might be able to find you something to help with around here."

"How old?" Andrew asked a bit confused. Him and his son are the same age. "I turned 20 a few weeks ago sir. Oh you don't have to carry that.." But Steve had already grabbed the suitcase with such ease. "Great sir, I know it isn't easy for you right now..but uh, I just want to do what I can." Andrew replied. Andrew was being honest in saying he wanted to help, but he also wanted to make sure Steve told his mom about helping too

"Thats nice kiddo lets get you settled in." his eyes seem to gain some vibrancy as he hauls your suitcase upstairs to a guest bedroom. "Heres where you will be staying, While you are here Andy" Carl says using the nickname you and Steve used when you were teens.

((Just realized that Steve is your friend not the dad))

"Kiddo? Sir I'm 20, you don't have to call me that." Andrew said. But he followed behind the tall man as the house brought back some memories. He use to come here almost everyday when he was younger. Until his mom moved him a few states away. "It's been awhile since I heard that nickname...since I was like what 13?14?"

(All good lol)

Carl seems to not hear you as he opens a door revealing a nice guest bedroom. "This is your room, I will set this suitcase on the table over here."  He sets down the suitcase and turns around giving you a hug. "It's so nice to have a kid around again, since Steve left I have felt... lost"

Surveying the room, Andrew could swear this was Steve's old room. But it didn't look like it at first. But then he was caught off guard by Carl's hug. "oof...of course. I wanted to be here, here to support you. You were always like a 2nd dad to mine." Except for Andrew, his father left around the time they moved

This did bring a smile to Andrew's face. Even though this arrangement wasn't what he had wanted at all, at least he could be here for someone like Carl. Looking around he was curious as to how long he would be here. Maybe Carl would need a few days or a week. If he had a better mood, maybe they could go to the movies and such like they did when he was younger. But no tv, video games, and just a crappy cell phone, this was going to be rough for Andrew

Downstairs there was infact a gaming system one of the latest something that carl had finally relented on for Steve on his 16th birthday. 

While Andrew was getting settled upstairs Carl was watching the news while cooking some dinner for the two of them.

The room was bringing back memories, of course there was no bathroom in the room. Andrew even wondered if Steve came back to visit his dad or not. But after unpacking all his clothes in the closet and drawers, he headed back downstairs.

"Hey Carl? Carl?" Andrew called out to see where he could be

"Little buddy? Cartoons?" Andrew said to himself. "Great, sounds good. Thanks." Andrew yelled back. Turning his attention to the TV, he was actually a bit happy by the size of it. Way bigger than anything at home. Taking the remote, he jumped on the couch and started to look for things. He finally came to American Horror Story and then started to watch it

"Haha yeah it's pretty scary for me too. But I enjoy spooky stuff, I just know I may have some trouble sleeping later." Andrew replied. Andrew enjoyed scary and spooky shows, but he always had bad nightmares after watching them. Not only that but he had to have the lights on when watching these shows

"Then you really shouldn't but your old enough to decide that for yourself. Oh also speaking of old enough we need to have a talk later about you finding a job while your here your mom wants me to whip you into shape" Carl remarked as he went back into the kitchen to cook.

"Old enough? Dude I'm like 20." Andrew thought to himself. "No it's fine, I watched this at home. Besides at 20 I think I am old enough to watch this." He replied. But Andrew then sulked on the couch and said, "Aw man, really? I figured I could like, you know, just be your handyman around the house or something?"