LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A misunderstanding gone wrong(Private w/BobbyDrago)

Daddydrew

"No please, uncle Carl please." Andrew let out in a whiney tone, but knew it was no good. At home he had to sit under some books so he could get elevated, in his mind it wasn't as bad as some kind of booster seat.

Carl leaves and comes back with a really nice padded booster seat with a racing pattern on it. "We had gotten this for you for when you came over but then you wound up leaving the area." He comes over and lifts you into your new very comfy booster seat.

'Ha..ha...yeah I remember...oh boy do I remember. Steve wanted to "feed" me at times too, but thankfully he only joked about it." Andrew replied. But he was going to get down when all of a sudden Carl lifted him and placed him on the booster seat. "Tha...thank you. You know you are pretty strong to be able to...you know lift me."

Carl smiles giving you a hug and a kiss to the cheek. "I can't get over how small you are sometimes either its like you never got older than a third grader." He chuckles before straping you into the booster and going to his seat.

Andrew started to rub his cheek from the kiss, "ew" he said in a low voice. Letting out a small grunt he said, "Yeah I know. It's like people have been saying that my whole life..." But before he could even react he looked down, he was buckled in. Trying to remove it he said, "No I don't need to be buckled in like this."

Giving a quick stare at Carl, Andrew just nodded and went back to eating. The food was really good, but as he reached for his water he seemed to be just out of reach. Reaching and reaching for the water was difficult while being strapped in. "Could you...could you please push my water closer to me?"

Andrew couldn't help himself. It had been too long since a home cooked meal tasted this good and he scarfed down the 2nd bowl. Once he was full he leaned back and patted his now full stomach. "Woah. Man I have forgotten how good your food is uncle Carl." Andrew said as a few burps were let out

"Hmm? What do you?" Andrew let out as he looked down. "Oh gawd, sorry I lost control for a second." But as he was going to use his shirt to wipe his face off, in came the warm wet cloth to his face. 'Mmm, no hmph, that isn't." Andrew couldn't get a word out as his face was being cleaned

Laughing from the tickles, Andrew is doing his best to keep his gas inside. Even the smallest of spice is trigger his digestion. But as he is picked up my Carl, he finds it weird as his bottom is being patted and the humming. After a few seconds Andrew says, "Um, is everything ok Uncle Carl? I can walk you know?"

Andrew felt a shift in Carl and wasn't sure what was happening. Going from an adult, to a buckled in toddler, now to feeling like a baby. Not really fighting back, he softly said, "Um...Uncle Carl...are...are you ok?"

"Oh my god this is so weird." Andrew thinks to himself. Looking up at Carl, he looks like he is in a bit of a daze. Andrew tries to wiggle out and say, "Carl...Carl let me down." But the cuddling and attention feel...feel nice to Andrew