LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A misunderstanding gone wrong(Private w/BobbyDrago)

Daddydrew

"Oh yum! I remember you making that back in the day, it was so yummy." Andrew said with a bit of excitement. But knowing dinner was getting close he decided to use the bathroom and wash his hands. Heading past the kitchen to the bathroom

Going up and down the hallway brought back memories for Andrew. A lot of years here, most of when he was younger into his teens. But it felt a little odd being alone with his friend's dad here. After going and washing his heads, he headed into the kitchen. Looking to see the food, "Mmm that looks so good Carl."

"You got it." Andrew replied. His memory of this place was kicking in. He found the drawer of silverware and started to place it around the table. "Plates...plates, I need plates." He said to himself. Then he remembered the plates were placed on the cupboards up high. He grabbed a chair and then stood on it to get the plates

"Oh goodness be careful honestly, just because you are old enough to be in college doesn't make you immortal. You'd think kids your age are incapable of asking for help." Carl says trying to put the jambalaya down as fast as possible so he can rush over.

Finally having set down the food Carl comes over to save you from your foolishness. Carl grabs you and gives you a sharp spank to your bum as he spins you around and puts you feet firmly on the ground. "Your not 5 I shouldn't need to tell you not to climb up my counters." He said as he casually reaches up and grabs a couple plates without even moving the chair.

"Hey what are you doing?..AH, ouch. What was that for?!" Andrew said as he rubbed his bum. "You asked me to setup the table, I couldn't reach the plates, this was the only way I could get them." he said a bit angrily.

"Ah, you want me to call you...uncle Carl? But I haven't called you that in years, like since middle school or something." Andrew replied a little unsure. But then realizing that it might help Carl as he was still grieving a bit. "I mean, sure if you want me to...uncle Carl."

"Ye..yes sir. I mean uncle Carl." Andrew replied as he headed towards the table. He pulled out the large chair and had to maneuver himself onto it. When he sat down on the chair only his eyes were above the table. With this Andrew sat on his knees so he was higher up

Carl sets down the plate in front of you, and then goes and fills two glasses with water before setting one down infront of you and putting one infront of his place. After sitting down he says "Now about your job hunt I'm not unreasonable so show me that you complete five applications a day and you will see no problems from me"

"Thank you for the food, it smells really good....Uncle Carl." Andrew said as he went in for a bite. Then shifting his attention back to Carl as he was advised on the job hunt. Nodding with some food in his mouth he said, "Five applications? You got it. But I don't have a laptop or anything. Do you have a computer somewhere in the house?"

'Wel...well you know, applications now a days happen online. I find a company submit my resume. It would be easier to submit them I could even do like 6 applications with it?" Andrew said trying to butter up Carl a little.

"No it's fine, I'm use to sitting like this back at home. Besides I don't need some kind of baby booster seat or anything." Andrew said as he leaned over to get another bite. But it was a bit obvious he was struggling