LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A misunderstanding gone wrong(Private w/BobbyDrago)

Daddydrew

At this point as Andrew sat on the toilet, he felt like everything from last night was out of his system. Feeling so much better than where he was an hour ago. As he flushed, he looked at the pull up, not wanting to put it back on. He opened the door a little and yelled out, "Carl, do I still need to wear this? The pull up? I really don't need it anymore."

"You can toss it out." He chuckles and reminisces on how he found out about this cure then less than a year later he stopped over drinking because he did not like how often he couldn't make it to the toilet in time.

"Yes" Andrew said in excitement, wasting no time in getting rid of it. Though Andrew was surprised at the rush of his bowels, but shrugged it off as he just figured it was the food. His stomach making some noises again, Andrew did his best to ignore it as he washed his hands and entered back into the kitchen

Grabbing onto the table with both his hands, his legs started to shake as he could feel himself being stuck and unable to move. "I have to get to the bathroom." he said. Slowly turning towards it, but walking was so hard as he crossed his legs as best he could. He only got about 6 steps before he fell to his knees. Slowly crawling, a bit more and more, before...his body gave out and he started to pee all over the floor

Carl watches this incident play out then he gets up and comes over. "Not all better yet huh little guy." He smiles gently to show that he's not angry. "Let's get you up and padded then il clean this up." Carl says picking you up from under your shoulders and pulls you into a toddler carry.

Andrew's body was frozen as he couldn't hold back, more and more came out. His body shook as his legs almost buckled once his body was done. Looking down, still unaware of what he had just done. "N..n..no no...I...I didn't mean too." Andrew said as tears started to form. Not fighting Carl on being picked up as he was soaked and smelled like piss

Carl patts Andrew's back as he moves to the full bathroom. Once there carl sets Andrew down and begins to strip the boy of his wet clothing items. "It's OK bud let's get you out of these yucky clothes and get you all clean."

Still unable to really cope what just happen, Andrew covered his eyes as he was stripped. Pouting a little, "No it was just an accident. It won't...it won't happen again". As he was stripped he then covered his tiny self