LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A misunderstanding gone wrong(Private w/BobbyDrago)

Daddydrew

Confused, Andrew said, "What wet things?" He pulled his shirt, not seeing anything but then saw a huge wet spot. 'Wait no, it was an accident. It just came out..no I don't need pull ups." He said as he was being helped back into the bedroom

Carl gently strips Andrew of his wet things and pulls out an overnight diaper for teens. "Your right a pull up wouldn't fit you those are for toddlers but you are the size of a big kid so I know these will fit you real well."

Andrew covered himself as he was stripped, but as Carl pulled out a bag of diapers of teens, the sound made him wince. The uncomfortable look on Andrew's face, "Gr..great." he said as he was not looking forward to this

Andrew never looked down the entire time. It just brought back bad memories of when his mom would do this and how she would berate him. "Your too old to be doing this!" "Not again!" was all that went through his mind. But once it was over he let out a small, "Thank you."

Covering his face, he blushed and shook his head. As they were walking into the kitchen, Andrew could really feel the pull up and the noise was so unbearable. His head down the whole time, "How long do I have to wear this? It won't happen again I promise."

The breakfast looked good, but Andrew's stomach and body were still a little uneasy. "What is it?" he asks as he takes a sniff. The smell was odd and it felt like he wanted to throw up again. Holding his breathe, he took the drink and started to chug it. It was awful, but Andre kept going until there were small streams of the drink running down the side of his face.

Still with a gross taste in his mouth, "ugh than call me dramatic, that stuff was yucky. I mean gross...gross." Andrew replied. With the patting on his back, Andrew soon was letting out small and then one very large burp.

The good boy comment made Andrew raise an eyebrow, "uh...yeah. I'm starving. I am starting to feel a little better." He said as he reached for the juice. Trying to get the taste out of his mouth he drank the whole glass. "that is juice I like." he said in a playful tone.