LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A More Thorough Introduction

MessyBabyWill

i had said hello yesterday, but i wanted to explain a little more about myself so here it is.

no one's ever known that i have this desire to wear my diapers, i love the squishy feeling, the the bulk. but it's more than that, it's the emotional feelings they bring forward, the security and serenity. and heaped on top of that is the sexuality/sensuality of the experience. for me it's not all sexual or all pure AB, it's a changing combination of the two, and without one there'd be no desire. this is the first ABDL site i've been on that seems to have real, honest people on it. i hope to make some friends online, learn a lil something, and maybe work up some courage so when i find the right person for me i'll be able to talk to them and if they're right they'll understand(hopefully be an active participant, that leaves me to be the captive one ;-)

i'm not able to wear diapers when i'd like, 24/7, but do as often as possible.

I've never worn with someone else and i really hope that changes, i'd be a good little baby or brother and just the daddy you'd need :) i don't expect to necessarily find my soulmate here, though i'd love to be surprised :). like i said previously i'm mainly looking for advice and knowledge and to make some online friends, some people with whom i can talk about this secret part of my life.

aside from diapers i'm "adventurous" in other ways too, but you'll have to ask me about that ;) . in vanilla life i work a full time job as an electrician which takes up a lot of my time. with time off i like reading, stephen king, george rr martin, biographies, really anything besides king and martin i don't really stick to one author. TV's ok as a last resort or background noise. i love all kinds of music, jazz, pop, rock, metal (i've seen slayer about 15 times) electronic music, some hip hop and some country. i also play a few instruments but i'm no prodigy, guitar trumpet and piano. i like having mini adventures, getting in the car and getting lost and meeting people finding new places and the like. i'm not indiana jones here. LOL like sports, root for the Phillies and Eagles by default but follow most teams and sports to a degree.

i think that says some more about me, hope it helps.

will

Archived