LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Team RWBY and Nora Valkyrie were looking around Anima after the defeat of Salem. Nora's boyfriend, Lie Ren was away on a mission, and the group's other friend, Jaune Arc, was visiting his sister's family in Argus. As such, the five Huntresses were looking around an old, abandoned village for bandit activity.

"What's that big building up ahead?" Ruby asked.

The girls looked and saw a large warehouse that looked surprisingly well kept, considering the rest of the village. The windows were boarded up, and a sign nearby read, Reformatory Nursery.

"Uh..." Yang said in a confused voice. "What's that?"

"I think I heard someone talking about it at a dinner party when I was little." Weiss explained. "It was an attempt to quell the crime in Mistral by making the inmates as helpless as babies."

"What happened?" Blake asked, nervously.

"It worked too well, and the people who had volunteered to test the place had become mentally... Damaged." Weiss explained. "As such, the whole project was abandoned."

"Let's look inside!" Ruby said eagerly.

"Ruby, are you crazy?!" Weiss shouted. "We could get seriously hurt!"

"We're just going to look around." Ruby said calmly.

The five Huntresses headed in, much to Weiss' annoyance. The warehouse was pitch black when they entered it.

"I'll look for a light." Nora said as she headed off. Weiss rolled her eyes at this, ready to give her friends the biggest "I told you so" she could if and when something went wrong.

Nora found her way to an office as she searched for a light. Her hand eventually hit a large button as the lights came on, and so apparently did everything else in the factory. She looked and saw a sign over the button that read, "EVERYTHING ON".

"Huh." Nora said.

Back at the entrance, Team RWBY found themselves staring at a room with conveyor belts crisscrossing the area. Just then, mechanical arms grabbed the four and held them up.

"Excuse me!" Weiss shouted. "Do you know who we are?!"

"No file detected." A feminine computer voice said. "Awaiting warden's assessment."

Nora looked around and saw a panel with faded lettering and one switch with numbers on it. Worried for her friends, she set the switch to "one". She hoped that it would at least minimize the damage.

"Prisoners to be treated as one-year-olds for one month." The computer said.

"Nora!" Weiss yelled.

"I'm sorry!" Nora shouted back. "I can't read anything on this panel!"

Team RWBY was then placed on the middle belt for processing.

Yang was brought forward first, held in place by the arms. A red light then scanned Yang's face, making her blink.

"Name?" The computer asked.

"My name is Yang!" Yang shouted angrily. "And I am not a baby!!"

"File created for Baby Prisoner Yang." The computer stated as a screen popped up with technicolor swirls on it that Yang couldn't help looking at. "When you hear the word, Goldielocks, you will return to as you are now."

"Goldielocks." Yang said in a dazed voice as she was let go. Yang then blinked and looked around.

As Yang continued forward, her arms were grabbed by a pair of mechanical arms while another pair pulled off her boots, pants, and panties. The arms then pulled off her jacket and tube top.

"Let go of me, you perv!" Yang shouted, sitting there in nothing but her bra.

Just then, a yellow pacifier was shoved into her mouth. At the tip was a milky substance she accidentally took a suck of. Liking the taste, she continued drinking, unaware that it was a muscle relaxant that would leave her little better than an adult baby by the time she was off the belt.

Blake, meanwhile, was being scanned next.

"Blake." Blake sighed. If Yang couldn't break free, none of them could.

"File created for Baby Prisoner Blake." The computer stated as the swirling screen came down,  with Blake as unable to look away as Yang. "When you hear the word, Belle, you will return to as you are now."

"Belle." Blake repeated in the same dazed voice as Yang. She was then moved forward as Blake looked ahead to see what she was in for next.

Yang was then brought to an area where the arms forced her onto all fours, and a baby thermometer was brought out.

"Hey," Yang shouted as her pacifier fell out of her mouth. "Wait a minute!"

The arms quickly put the pacifier back in and held it there. The thermometer was then gently pushed into her rectum before being pulled out. A ding was then sounded.

"Baby Prisoner Yang has slight fever." The computer said. "Administrating medicine."

Yang's pacifier was then pulled out before a spoon full of cough syrup was shoved into her mouth. Yang gagged as her pacifier was put back in, and she sucked on it hard to get the taste of the syrup off her mouth.

Blake was brought to the next area as mechanical arms held onto her wrists, and Blake was stripped naked, save for her bra.

"Uh," Blake began. "Did you have to take my shirt off too?"

At that, the arms put a pacifier in Blake's mouth. Tasting the milk inside, Blake immediately began sucking it down as she moved down the belt.

Weiss was then scanned by the light.

"Weiss Schnee!" Weiss shouted angrily. "I demand you let me and my friends go! We have committed no crime!"

"File created for Baby Prisoner Weiss. " The computer stated as the swirling screen came down. As with her friends, Weiss was unable to look away. "When you hear the phrase, Snow White, you will return to as you are now."

"Snow White." The dazed Weiss said before the belt continued on, and Weiss glared angrily at Ruby.

Yang had just arrived at the next station where several soapy loofahs cleaned every inch of her, making her shriek and moan from behind her pacifier. By the time it was over, and Yang continued forward, her skin was bright pink, and when she brushed her hand against her arm, it felt as smooth as a baby's.

Blake, meanwhile, was getting her temperature taken, and she groaned nervously as the thermometer was removed from her butt.

"Baby Prisoner Blake is healthy." The computer said as Blake was moved forward.

Weiss, meanwhile, was struggling against the arms as she was losing all of her clothes except her bra.

"I beg your pardon!" Weiss shouted. "Give me back my clothes!"

Instead of that, the arms shoved a pacifier into Weiss' mouth, and when she tried to spit it out, the arms held it in place as more arms moved Weiss' cheeks back and forth until she began sucking on the pacifier and drinking the milk inside.

At last, Ruby was scanned by the light.

"Ruby!" Ruby called out, deciding she may as well go for it at this point.

"File created for Baby Prisoner Ruby. " The computer stated as the swirling screen came down, and Ruby was almost immediately entranced. "When you hear the phrase, Red Riding Hood, you will return to as you are now."

"Red Riding Hood." Ruby said in a dazed voice as she headed forward, mildly interested in what happened next.

After being cleaned, Yang was moved to the next station where a mechanical arm rubbed baby oil all over Yang's privates. Yang sighed at the nice feeling before the belt continued on.

Blake, meanwhile, was getting cleaned by the loofahs, and she groaned at their diligence. Once they were done, Blake lied on all fours like a tired cat.

Further down the belt, Weiss was getting her temperature taken as she groaned angrily, gasping when the thermometer was pulled out.

"Baby Prisoner Weiss is slightly cold." The computer said as the arms lifted Weiss up and put her down on an electric blanket, which she reluctantly accepted before continuing forward on the belt.

Ruby had just been stripped of everything but her bra as the arms gave Ruby her pacifier, and she sucked on it, giggling.

Yang continued forward to the next station where several powder puffs patted her butt and crotch with baby powder, making Yang sneeze once or twice. She was then moved forward.

Blake was enjoying having her butt oiled, treating it like a relaxing message. She gasped, however, when baby oil was rubbed on her groin. Blake tried to get off the belt, but the arms held her down and gently stroked one of her cat ears, which immediately relaxed her while she was oiled up and sent forward.

Weiss was getting cleaned by the loofahs, struggling with all of her might. To her horror, it seemed that Weiss was getting weaker. Weiss began kicking at the loofahs when an alarm rang. Weiss was moved onto her stomach while her butt was raised up. A paddle then came down and spanked Weiss until she began crying.

"Let me out!!" Weiss wailed. "LET ME OUT!!!"

The spanking ended, and Weiss' pacifier was put back in her mouth while her cleaning was finished, and she was moved forward.

Ruby groaned as her temperature was taken, and she clenched her teeth on the nipple of her pacifier.

"Baby Prisoner Ruby is healthy." The computer said as Ruby relaxed as she was sent forward.

Next for Yang, she was picked up by the arms and laid on her back, with her butt touching a very thick cloth. The arms then folded the cloth around Yang's pelvis, and she realized that it was a giant cloth diaper. The arms then secured it with a safety pin. The arms then patted Yang's diapered crotch as she was moved forward.

Blake, meanwhile, was getting her butt and crotch patted with talcum powder, making Blake sneeze like a cat. Once the powder puff was done, Blake continued down the belt.

Weiss arrived at the oiling area and sighed at the baby oil being rubbed on her sore butt. For once, Weiss didn't resist and relaxed. However, she was unnerved to find that she couldn't stop herself from sucking on her pacifier. She continued down the belt, desperately trying to figure out how she could escape.

Ruby giggled at the loofahs as they scrubbed her clean. Ruby laughed, having the time of her life. She couldn't understand why it took so long for Weiss and Yang to calm down and enjoy the ride. Ruby sighed as she was on her hands and knees being carried to the next station.

Yang was moved to a station with a gallon of milk connected to a hose with a rubber nipple on the end. An arm comes down and takes out Yang's pacifier.

"Hey!" Yang shouted. "That's my paci!"

The arm then grabbed the hose and put the nipple in Yang's mouth. With no other choice, Yang drank the milk as she found herself enjoying it, even if she was drinking so much of it that she was getting a bit of a pot belly. Once the gallon was emptied. Yang was moved forward, groaning at her rumbling stomach. What Yang didn't know was that the milk was laced with laxatives that would virtually destroy her bladder and bowel control.

Blake had just had her butt lowered into her new diaper as the arms folded it around her groin and secured it with a safety pin. She giggled at the soft feeling before she remembered the hypnotic message with a recall word. If the belt was finishing up, why would it have given a code word to turn them back to normal? This made Blake fret as she continued down the belt.

Weiss was getting her butt and crotch patted with talcum powder, and she struggled and tried to get off the belt, shouting through her pacifier. Once the powdering was done, the arms held her down and gave her butt a few good smacks. Weiss whimpered sadly and stayed where she was as the belt rolled her forward.

Ruby, meanwhile, giggled at her butt being oiled by the arms. She wondered what came after the belt, aside from the obvious. She couldn't wait to see!

At Yang's next station, a robot maid picked Yang up and held her over its shoulder before patting Yang's lower back until she burped. Yang sighed with relief as she was sent forward. She was actually starting to like this place.

Blake was brought to the feeding station where her pacifier was taken out.

"Um," Blake asked nervously. "What awe you gonna do to us?"

Blake barely had time to realize she was unable to pronounce her R's when the milk tube was shoved into her mouth. The moment the milk hit her tongue, she drank like there was no tomorrow. When she'd drunk the whole gallon, and got a pot belly out of it, the hose was pulled out of Blake's mouth, and she immediately had a tantrum.

"I want mowe miwk!" Blake cried. "Mowe, mowe, mowe!!"

Blake continued to cry while she was carried down the belt. She was eventually calmed down by the arms waving plastic keys in her face. Enraptured, Blake tried to bat at them.

Weiss was getting her butt lowered into her new diaper as she continued to wiggle, being able to do little more at this point than kick her legs and wave her arms. Once Weiss' diaper was folded around her pelvis and pinned in place, Weiss couldn't help but cry while she was carried down the belt.

Ruby, meanwhile, was giggling as the powder puffs patted her butt and crotch with baby powder. Ruby was then moved forward, happy that everyone was still safe and happy, as far as she knew.

Yang arrived at another station where she was lifted into a sitting position, and a yellow baby t-shirt was put over her head. It had orange frills and barely reached the top of her diaper. Yang then had mittens put on her hands and booties put on her feet. Next, two earmuffs came from the sides and clamped onto the sides of Yang's head. Before she could ask about it, a new pacifier was put into her mouth. Just then, an electrical current traveled between the earmuffs and through Yang's brain as the overstimulated brain became very malable.

"You are a baby." The computer said through the earmuffs. "A one-year-old baby."

Yang began giggling like a baby through her pacifier as the earmuffs retracted, and a yellow baby bonnet with orange frills was put on her head.

Blake had been picked up by the maid and patted on the back until she burped. At that, she spat up on the maid's shoulder before it wiped her mouth clean. Blake was then put back on the belt and headed off.

Weiss was at the feeding area as she continued to struggle. Just then, her pacifier was finally removed.

"Wet me out!" Weiss shouted, aware that she sounded like a fussy toddler. "I want out! Me and my fwiends awen't cwiminals!"

However, the machine ignored her like always, and the hose was shoved into her mouth. Weiss was forced to gulp down the gallon of milk and was distressed at how bloated she was getting. Eventually, the milk stopped, and Weiss was sent forward, too full to struggle much anymore.

Ruby had just been set on top of her diaper. She giggled as the arms folded it up and pinned it together. Ruby was then set forward, starting to feel hungry.

Yang arrived at the end of the belt as she was dropped into a large, cushioned playpen. She giggled before standing up very shakily and going to a pair of yellow rattles.

Blake, meanwhile, was being lifted into a sitting position as a white baby t-shirt with black frills was put on her, followed by black mittens and booties. Following that, the earmuffs came up, and Blake got a new pacifier put into her mouth. The electric current fried her brain as a new mental state was programmed into her.

"You are a baby." The computer said through the earmuffs. "A one-year-old baby."

Blake cooed as she was given a black baby bonnet. She laid on her back, continuing to coo and babble like a baby as she headed forward.

Weiss was being picked up by the maid as she grumbled.

"I'm not a baby." Weiss said meekly as the maid patted Weiss' back until she burped.

Weiss was then set back on the belt, to weak and exhausted to do much else but cry as she was moved forward.

Ruby arrived at the feeding station as her pacifier was taken out, and she saw the cylinder of milk.

"Yay!" Ruby called out. "Miwk time!"

Before Ruby could register how her voice sounded, the hose was put in Ruby's mouth, and she eagerly drank her gallon quicker than any of the others. In fact, when the gallon was finished, Ruby began to cry until an arm tickled her bloated stomach, and Ruby squeeled with delight before moving down the belt.

At the end of the belt, Blake gently fell into the playpen and crawled to an alphabet book before she sat down and read it while Yang began shaking her rattles like maracas.

Weiss had been sat up as a sky blue baby t-shirt with white frills was put on her. She then had blue mittens and booties put on her. The earmuffs then attached themselves to her head while she was given a new pacifier, and the electric current shot through. Thankfully, she had managed to muster enough strength to use her glyphs to protect her higher brain functions.

"Hmph!" Weiss scoffed. She may be stuck acting like a baby, but before long, she'd get her bodily functions back under control and turn this insane machine off.

Ruby was being burped by the maid, and, once she was burped, she was set back down on the belt and sent on her way.

At the end of the belt, Weiss was dropped down into a large playpen, the cushioned floor and her diaper breaking her fall. Weiss looked around and saw that Yang was bobbing up and down, shaking her rattles while Blake was reading a cardboard alphabet book. She folded her arms, upset at what had happened and scared of how the warehouse had effectively rendered the two complete babies.

Ruby was being sat up and put in a black baby t-shirt with red frills. She was also put in red mittens and booties. Ruby giggled until the earmuffs came up. Before Ruby could ask about them, a new pacifier was put into her mouth. Then the electric current did its work, frying Ruby's brain just like with Yang and Blake.

Ruby suddenly began crying from behind her pacifier while the belt carried her forward.

Ruby arrived at the end of the belt and dropped into the playpen, still crying until an arm came down and pulled out Ruby's pacifier and put a baby bottle full of milk into her mouth. Ruby held onto it while the arm was retracted, and she watched Yang dance.

Weiss groaned at the sight. All of Team RWBY, including her, were reduced to giant babies at the mercy of a malfunctioning warehouse.

To be continued...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's part two of the story. Hope you like it.

?????

Weiss glared angrily at her friends, reduced to infants. She knew she couldn't leave them like this, so she crawled up to Ruby.

"Wuby," Weiss began, letting her pacifier drop out of her mouth. "We have to get out of here."

Ruby, however, was drinking her milk and didn't seem to pay Weiss any attention. Upset, Weiss took Ruby's bottle away from her, and Ruby began crying. This got Yang's attention as she lunged forward and began punching Weiss, who, giving into her anger, kicked Yang in the face.

Just then, the alarm went off, and the arms picked Weiss and Yang up. Holding them in the air, more mechanical arms came down and began spanking the two, making both girls cry.

"Naughty babies!" The nursery scolded. "Mustn't fight!"

Once the spanking stopped, the two were set back down, Yang still crying before Ruby came up and hugged her, making Yang giggle and hug her back while Weiss moaned.

Weiss then crawled to Blake. Next to her, Blake was the smartest member of Team RWBY. If she couldn't figure out how to get out, no one could.

"Bwake!" Weiss shouted. "Bwake!"

Blake just sat there, reading her book when Weiss wrenched it out of Blake's hands and threw it away. At this, Blake began crying as the alarm went off yet again, and Weiss was grabbed.

As Weiss was held in the air again, the arms ripped off her diaper and spanked her on her naked butt, making Weiss scream and cry.

"Naughty baby!" The nursery scolded again. "Mustn't take things without permission."

As the spanking ended, Weiss was placed on a changing table where she was sprayed with talcum powder again and put into a new cloth diaper that was pinned on the sides.

She was then put back in the playpen, still teary-eyed from her spanking.

Glaring at Yang, who had toddled over to Blake's book and giving it back to her, Weiss crawled over to Yang and pushed her down, making Yang cry now. Once more, the alarm blared, and Weiss was grabbed by the arms before her diaper was removed again, and she was spanked while another arm with a baby bottle full of castor oil came up and shoved it into Weiss mouth and holding her nose, making her drink it as she was spanked. Weiss could feel her bowels churning as the castor oil worked through her digestion.

"Naughty baby!" The nursery said once more. "Mustn't hit!"

Once the spanking was over, Weiss was powdered and diapered once more. She was then set back down.

"One more violation, and extreme imprisonment will be implemented." The computer stated.

Weiss looked around, unsure of what to do now. She was trapped here for a month with her infantilized team.

Then it hit her. The pass phrase the computer implanted into her. The others must have it too! If Nora could find it, they'd all be right as rain. At best, they could work together to escape. At worst, they could still talk to each other.

"Nowa!" Weiss shouted. "Nowa!"

"What?!" Nora asked over a loud speaker.

"Twy to find our code phwases!" Weiss shouted back.

"You got it!" Nora replied. "Just gotta figure out how the computer works."

To be continued...

• 4 weeks later...

Here's part three of the story. Hope you like it.

?????

As Nora looked at the computer, she tried to access it. She typed in every password she could think of when an alarm rang out. Nora tried to run off when a pair of mechanical arms came down from the ceiling and grabbed her.

"Hey!" Nora shouted. "Cut it out!"

"Intruder unrecognized." The computer said. "Subject her to minimum imprisonment."

"W-what's that mean?" Nora asked as she was taken to another belt in the warehouse.

As Nora was moved towards the belt, she was scanned by the light that scanned the others.

"N-Nora." Nora said nervously, not liking the idea of becoming a baby.

"File created for Baby Prisoner Nora. " The computer stated as the swirling screen came down, and Nora was almost immediately entranced. "When you hear the phrase, Thor, you will return to as you are now."

"Thor..." Nora said in a daze as she was placed on the belt and moved forward.

At her first station, Nora was stripped naked, aside from her bra, and had a pink pacifier placed into her mouth. Liking the taste of the liquid inside, Nora began sucking on it, becoming less concerned about being turned into an adult baby.

At the next station, Nora had a thermometer gently shoved into her rectum, making Nora gasp. After a few moments, the thermometer was removed, and she sighed.

"Baby Nora is healthy." The computer reported.

Nora sighed with relief as she was moved onto the next station.

At the next station, Nora was cleaned by the loofahs, and she laughed at how much they tickled. She was starting to enjoy her time here, and she wondered if she could talk the others into making it a yearly trip. Once Nora was thoroughly cleaned, the belt proceeded forward, with Nora on her hands and knees.

As Nora arrived at the next station, the arms held Nora in place while another hand rubs baby oil all around Nora's butt and groin. Nora moaned at it as she enjoyed the cool feel on her butt and privates.

Nora was then moved to the next station. Nora's butt and crotch were patted with powder puffs covered in baby powder. She giggled at how nice it felt before sneezing.

As Nora approached the next station, she hit a mild bump that flipped her onto a waiting cloth diaper. A pair of arms then expertly folded it around her pelvis and pinned it together on the sides. Nora giggled, moving back to a kneeling position and wiggling her diapered butt in the air.

As Nora moved down the belt, she approached the next station where a mechanical arm came down and rubbed Nora's diaper. Nora was confused, not knowing that when she repositioned herself, she'd knelt down in a way that left her butt where the belt thought her head was. As such, the arm lifted Nora's diaper up, exposing her butt crack and shoved a baby bottle into it. At this, Nora spit her pacifier out and began crying. Apparently realizing its error, the arm pulled back, and another set of arms reafixed Nora's diaper and set her back down on the belt as she should be. The first arm then brought out a new baby bottle for Nora.

"That's bettew!" Nora said.

The bottle was given to Nora, and she drank it down, not realizing her speech deterioration.

Nora then arrived at the next station where the mannequin extended its arms out and picked Nora up. It then patted Nora's lower back until she burped. Nora was then set back down on the belt, continuing her babifying journey.

At the last station, Nora was moved into a sitting position as a pink baby dress with white frills was put on her. She then received matching booties. Just then, the earmuffs came out, and electricity was sent through her brain. However, thanks to her Semblance, Nora's mind remained the same.

"You are a baby." The computer said through the earmuffs. "A two-year-old baby."

"Okay." Nora said before a pink baby bonnet was tied onto her head. She was then moved forward, and Nora was eager to see how her friends were doing.

Finally, Nora arrived at the end of the belt, where the playpen had been moved to receive her. Nora waved at Weiss, who groaned as Nora walked up.

"Weww," Weiss sighed. "At weast we can talk."

"Yeah!" Nora cheered. "It’s wike a vacation!"

Nora continued to smile while Weiss groaned, and they watched as Yang started dancing again.

To be continued...

• 1 month later...

Here's part four of the story. Hope you like it.

?????

As the four watched Yang dance, a chime sounded.

"Naptime." The nursery said as the arms came back down and lifted the five Huntresses up and setting them each in color coordinated bassinets before tucking them in.

"I don't need a nap!" Weiss shouted angrily before her pacifier was shoved back into her mouth.

"Yeah!" Nora called out. "I wanna pway!"

Nora got her pacifier shoved into her mouth too. Just then, a lullaby came on over the speakers, and the girls couldn't help but go to sleep. All five girls continued sucking on their pacifiers, with Weiss and Nora's speech getting worse and worse with every suck.

Eventually, the five Huntresses woke up as the arms came back and lifted them out of the bassinets and set them down in high chairs. The arms then slid trays up that pinned them in place. Much to Weiss' disgust, the arms brought out bowls of baby food and fed Ruby, Blake, and Yang. The arms tried to feed Weiss, but she kept her mouth closed.

"Come on, Weiss." The nursery cooed. "Open up for the airship."

Weiss still refused to open her mouth until another arm tickled Weiss' feet. Laughing involuntarily, the mush was shoveled into her mouth. Knowing she was beaten at this point, Weiss accepted the rest of her food, groaning before she and her teammates were given more bottles of milk and burped.

Nora, meanwhile, was given a meal of finger foods that she quickly scarfed down before getting her own bottle and burping once it was removed. She then giggled, eager for dessert.

Just then, the trays were removed, and the five were returned to the playpen.

"No pancakes?" Nora asked, crestfallen.

"No, Nora." The nursery stated. "That's a breakfast food.

Nora looked angry as Weiss winced. Nora then flung herself to the ground, slamming her hands and feet on the padded floor.

"I want pancakes!!" Nora screamed. "I want pancakes!!"

"Naughty baby!" The nursery scolded before lifting her up. "Mustn't throw tantrums!"

The nursery began spanking Nora as she shrieked and struggled. Even when her diaper was removed, she still kicked at the arms and bit whatever she could find.

"That does it!" The nursery said before holding Nora on a changing table where a screen came down with the same swirling pattern as at the start of the belt.

"When you hear the word, Thursday, you will return to your two-year-old state." The nursery said.

"Fursday." Nora said in a dazed voice as Weiss realized that their speech was getting worse.

Nora was then put back in her diaper when the earmuffs were placed over her head again, shocking her.

"You are a baby." The computer said through the earmuffs again. "A one-year-old baby."

"Okay..." Nora said, still immune to the shocks thanks to her Semblance.

The arms then took off Nora's dress and put her in a baby t-shirt like the others before putting her back in the playpen.

"Awe you okay?" Weiss asked.

"Yeah, why?" Nora responded, making Weiss groan in annoyance and relief.

Just then, Weiss saw Ruby double over and groan. She wasn't sure what Ruby was doing until she saw Blake and Yang double over too. Weiss was then alarmed but not surprised when she felt her stomach cramp up.

"Potty!" Weiss shouted. "I need a potty!"

"No potties here, Baby Prisoner Weiss." The nursery stated. "That's what your diapers are for."

"No!" Weiss said as she tried to hold it in, but she found that her bowels weren't tightening and began to cry. "No..."

Nora wondered if she could help when she doubled over too, ready to blow.

"Uh-oh." Nora said as she and Team RWBY pooped their diapers.

At this point, all five girls began crying as the arms arrived and placed them on changing tables. Their dirty diapers were removed and tossed in a chute in the wall. They then had their privates cleaned by the arms before new cloth diapers were placed under their butts. They then had baby powder rained down on their butts, making them sneeze, before the diapers were folded around their respective groins and secured by safety pins on each side.

They were then set down, Weiss mortified at her accident. Nora comforted Weiss, and the two contented themselves by playing with blocks.

To be continued...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's part five of the story. Hope you like it.

?????

After another hour, the speakers began telling a fairy tale as the five Huntresses stopped and listened, with Weiss beginning to get annoyed at the infantile treatment again.

Eventually, when the fairytale was over, Ruby, Blake, and Yang yawned. Weiss looked at them, nervously remembering how the test subjects came out of the warehouse acting like babies at random moments, horrified to think of the five of them acting like that.

"Time for bed." The nursery cooed.

Already at her whits end, Weiss stood up unsteadily.

"No!" Weiss shouted. "We'we not babies! Now wet us out wight now you big beast!"

After a moment, an alarm blared once more before Weiss was grabbed by the arms and spanked, making her shriek and cry.

"Naughty baby!" The nursery scolded. "Mustn't call people names! You were warned!"

After the spanking, a screen popped up in front of Weiss with the same swirls as before. Weiss, despite her best efforts, couldn't help but look.

"When you hear the word, apple, you will return to your one-year-old state." The computer said.

"Apple..." Weiss said in a daze again before the earmuffs came up and over Weiss' ears.

"You are a baby." The computer said as Weiss was shocked again, this time without her Semblance to stop it. "A newborn baby."

As Weiss' mind was made a blank, she began crying like a scared infant. The arms then took off Weiss' shirt and tied a bib around her neck.

The arms then carried Weiss off to another part of the warehouse, much to Nora's alarm.

"You can't do fat to my fwiend!!" Nora shouted. "Giwls, wake up!! Weiss needs us!!"

Thanks to Nora's shouting, Ruby, Blake, and Yang suddenly began crying. At this, the alarm blared once more, and the arms grabbed Nora. She looked on, defiantly as the arms prepared to spank her.

"Naughty baby!" The nursery scolded. "Waking up the others!"

Nora was then spanked for several minutes until she began whimpering. After that, the screen was shoved in her face.

"When you hear the word, hammer, you will return to your one-year-old state."

"Hammer..." Nora said as dazed as ever.

The earmuffs came up and attached to Nora's ears, sending the same shock as before, but again, her Semblance saved her.

"You are a baby." The computer said. "A newborn baby."

"Suwe." Nora groaned as the arms took off her shirt and tied a bib around her neck.

Nora was then carried over to a pair of tan baby buggies with pink sheets. Inside one of them was Weiss, fast asleep and sucking on her pacifier. Nora was put into the other buggy and tucked in as her pacifier was shoved into her mouth. As a speaker at the top played a lullaby, Nora couldn't help but sleep, sucking on her pacifier and losing more of her vocal abilities.

To be continued...

• 2 weeks later...

Here's part six of the story. Hope you like it.

?????

After several hours, Nora woke up, still in her buggy. She looked to her right and saw that Weiss was still in her buggy and still fast asleep. Nora also looked around the buggies, seeing no sign of the others being anywhere near her.

"Wuby?" Nora called out. "Bwake? Yang?"

There was no response, and Nora began to cry.

Just then, a circular hatch at the end of the buggy opened up, and a mechanical arm came out with a teddy bear that was waved in Nora's face. She immediately smiled and hugged it.

Once the hand was freed, it began tickling Nora's chin, making her giggle. The arm then tickled Nora's stomach, making her laugh more when another arm grabbed one of her feet before the first arm wiggled her big toe.

"This little piggy went to market." The buggy said before moving to the next toe. "This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had roast beef. This little piggy had none, and this little piggy went..."

The arm then tickled Nora's foot, making her squeal with laughter.

"WHEEWHEEWHEE!!" The buggy said before finishing "All the way home."

Nora then laughed loudly as Weiss woke up, still sucking her pacifier, and Nora giggled and waved.

Just then, Nora's stomach rumbled, and she looked at Weiss and winked.

"Mommy!!" Nora called out. "Me want baba!"

Nora then pretended to cry, hoping to sell the deception.

"Aww." The buggy cooed. "Baby Nowa hungwy?"

The arm then brought out a baby bottle full of milk and put it in Nora's mouth as she began drinking it.

"There." The buggy said, patting Nora's head as she smiled.

Suddenly, Nora wet herself again, and she began crying, for real this time.

Just then, both arms came out with a new cloth diaper. The arms then took off Nora's used diaper and put it away before cleaning Nora's groin. However, Nora still couldn't help but cry.

"There, there." The buggy said as the arms lifted Nora's legs up and set the new diaper down. "Mama fix. She's Mama's little lamby."

The arms then brought out a bottle of baby powder and sprinkled it around Nora's butt and groin before wrapping the diaper around Nora's groin and securing it with a safety pin.

"Mama kiss and make it better." The buggy assured Nora before sprinkling more powder on her. Nora sneezed a few times but still giggled, perfectly content.

Weiss, now possessing an infantile mind, was upset at Nora having a toy when she didn't. As such, she reached over and just managed to snatch Nora's teddy bear from her, making Nora cry. Weiss didn't care until the arms of her buggy came out and grabbed the bear and gave it back to Nora. Weiss' buggy then grabbed her wrists and pulled her forward before another arm with a paddle came up and spanked Weiss on her diapered butt.

"Naughty baby, Weiss!" Her buggy said. "Mustn't take things!"

The spanking continued while Weiss cried until the spanking was over, and Weiss sat back down, whimpering. Feeling bad for Weiss, Nora gave her teddy bear to Weiss as she giggled and hugged it.

"Good girl, Nora!" Nora's buggy said.

Nora smiled. She was happy that her friends could relax here for the next month.

The next month passed with little change in the nursery's routine, save that Weiss no longer struggled against her confinement. Ruby, Blake, and Yang remained in the main part of the nursery while Weiss and Nora stayed in their buggies. However, on the day of their release, the buggies rolled over to the playpen where a screen popped up in front of everybody with technicolor swirls on it.

"When you hear the word, Duck, you'll return to your current mental state." The computer said.

"Duck..." Nora repeated in a daze while the others just let out baby babble.

The arms then came down and picked everybody up. They were all stripped down to their bras and diapers and brought to the entrance one at a time, passing a speaker.

"Goldielocks." The speaker said, and Yang's mind returned to normal as she realized what had happened.

"Well, hopefully, I wasn't too much of a handfull." Yang said with a smirk before a pacifier was shoved into her mouth.

"Belle." The speaker said as Blake passed, and as she returned to normal, she noticed the diaper she, and presumably the others were still wearing.

"Um," Blake began meekly. "Why the diapers?"

"In case a password is said by accident." The computer explained, making Blake nervous.

"Snow White." The speaker said as Weiss passed it, returning her to normal as she blushed profusely.

"Well," Weiss sighed. "Your work was excellent."

"Thank you, Weiss." The computer said. "We hope you've learned to behave."

"Hmph!" Weiss said in agitation.

"Red Riding Hood." The speaker said as Ruby passed, and she returned to normal.

"Well that was nice." Ruby said happily.

"Thor." The speaker said as Nora passed it, and she felt her bodily functions return to normal.

"Cool!" Nora said eagerly.

The five were then set down at the main entrance as they chuckled at the ordeal and headed out.

"Don't know about you guys," Yang said. "But I could do with an apple pie."

At that, Weiss gasped as her graceful walk became much more unsteady, and she felt herself wet her diaper.

"Oh perfect." Weiss groaned.

"Don't worry." Yang said as she took Weiss' shoulder. "We've got your back."

"Now let's find something to change you with." Nora said loudly, making Weiss groan good naturedly.

The end?