LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi all

Due to events that happened at my flat back in June (long story) but was forced to leave the flat and move in with my mum for a temp bases.

Now I really miss my diapers and crave for them all the time. Now my mum has gone away for 3 weeks so I ordered 84 Tena Slip and will be using them full time over the 3 weeks but soon as she gets back I will not be able to wear again.

Now I don’t even have my own bedroom as my mum don’t really have the space for me and so I have to make do with the sofa to sleep on of a night which is ok I guess for the moment.

Are there any solutions that would get me over this – without moving out again so quick as I have to save some cash first. But I don’t wanna go without my tena slip

Lol, I think the main problem is having the opportunity. Right? Well, there are some tricks, like sneaking one in the bathroom with you while you 'take a shower' and just wear for a bit and then take it off and rinse off. Then you can say you're gonna stay at a friend's house or something and then really go to a motel or something (kind of extreme, but can't say I haven't considered it myself when I was with my parents). you can try to wear to bed and hope she doesn't discover that.

Or...this suggestion is probably said in vein, but you can tell her, this depends on her level understanding though, and how much she loves you. There are many points of interest that you can use to persuede her to understand. Such as it being in YOUR spare time so nobody should even care about it. Then you can say that, it comforts you and god knows how hard it is to find comfort like that. And you can say that it is infact just a diaper, nothing but absorbant underwear, and it's even made for adults. That you are a full grown adult and the fact that you want to wear a diaper on occasion that was made for adults does not change the fact that you are a full grown adult and still act responsibly.

Lol, I'm starting to make myself consider telling my parents now. lol. So use those points if you do decide to tell her. But if you wan't to save the trouble, just be stealthy and hide them in boxes or under drawers that rarely get opened or cleaned.