LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Issues With Account Creation On Some Pay Sites

I haven't had issues with most pay sites that I've tried out - after fixing CC addresses to match IP address locations and things like that, but I've had no luck creating an account on BabyGals JP. The one thing it keeps telling me to fix is my phone number. Has anyone created accounts with them before -- any suggestions on trying to get one set up there?

I've emailed the site itself but haven't heard back yet. Just wanted to see if anyone else here had any experience with them.

thanks.

• 1 month later...

I haven't had issues with most pay sites that I've tried out - after fixing CC addresses to match IP address locations and things like that, but I've had no luck creating an account on BabyGals JP. The one thing it keeps telling me to fix is my phone number. Has anyone created accounts with them before -- any suggestions on trying to get one set up there?

I've emailed the site itself but haven't heard back yet. Just wanted to see if anyone else here had any experience with them.

thanks.

I have no experience with them but Hidden Diapers took my money but will not let me in. Twice I have emailed the owner and have not gotten an answer. I paid with PayPal@ so I am going to warn them that their client is a fraud.