LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introduction from Mississippi

I’m a life-long ABDL, use he/him pronouns, and looking for friends/fellowship.

Responsible adult who happens to like wearing diapers and toddler style clothes. Have my bedroom decorated with Sesame Street, Winnie the Pooh, and Baby Looney Tunes decor. Grover is my favorite character. I’m attracted to the ABDL lifestyle by a longing to live in a kinder, more nurturing and innocent world. Yet, I am all-adult most of the time, and keep the ABDL side private.

Adult interests include space exploration, astronomy, Star Trek, Star Wars, and other sci-fi. Also like cheesy vintage horror movies.

I have two kitties that I love to spoil. ?

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to DD Scotty. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Nice intro too! I think you’re going to like it here. There lots of people who feel the same here. Come on in, pull up a high chair, get comfy. 
Wow, you’re into exploring space! Cool. I guess you have to wear your diapers out there ??? 

I grew up on those cheesy movies, cartoons too. I still have to watch Lost In Space every week ? All good stuff! 
What are your kitties names? 
Well, hope to see you round? Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hi Bill,

I'm not new to ABDL but have been on my own for more than a decade, not reaching out in any manner regarding my wearing diapers.  Is this the best forum for ABDL's to communicate with each other?  I've noticed some communicate on Fet-Life and understand that the Summer CAPCon just finished up.  

Speaking of wearing diapers...I recall a presentation by a NASA Astronaut during the Shuttle Program who was quite PLEASED by the fact that he got to wear diapers under his spacesuit.  :)  Of course, that tickled me pink to hear!  

My "furry overlords" are named Maggie and Misty.  I live only to serve them!  :)

I like wearing disposables as well as cloth...tend to mix that up...thank God I live alone and can do my own laundry in private...can't imagine having to go to a laundromat with diapers.  Ugh.  

Speaking of classic cartoons...HBO Max happens to have almost ALL of the classic Looney Tunes available to stream.

Scotty

• Like 1

Thank you Leo,

I'm an "old-timer" ABDL getting back online to make friends.  Don't have real-world friends I would talk to about any of this.  

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Scotty.97645 said:

Hi Bill,

I'm not new to ABDL but have been on my own for more than a decade, not reaching out in any manner regarding my wearing diapers.  Is this the best forum for ABDL's to communicate with each other?  I've noticed some communicate on Fet-Life and understand that the Summer CAPCon just finished up.  

Speaking of wearing diapers...I recall a presentation by a NASA Astronaut during the Shuttle Program who was quite PLEASED by the fact that he got to wear diapers under his spacesuit.  :)  Of course, that tickled me pink to hear!  

My "furry overlords" are named Maggie and Misty.  I live only to serve them!  :)

I like wearing disposables as well as cloth...tend to mix that up...thank God I live alone and can do my own laundry in private...can't imagine having to go to a laundromat with diapers.  Ugh.  

Speaking of classic cartoons...HBO Max happens to have almost ALL of the classic Looney Tunes available to stream.

Scotty

I believe this is a great platform for ab/dl’s to communicate. I’m not an authority on that, but I think I know enough. I don’t visit chat much, not that I dislike it, it just works out that way ?‍♂️ 
Yes, I think you’re correct about CAPCON. I’ve never had the pleasure to attend. I almost did a few years back, with my ex wife. It would have been a pretty good expense, so we past. 

Got to wonder, how many astronauts wear diapers, and then decide how great it is? ?

My first love is cloth diapers and plastic pants, that’s what there was when I was a baby/toddler, but I do like disposable diapers too. Sometimes both at the same time. 

I have a cat, a rescue, her name is Boo Boo (Kitty). That’s the name she had ?‍♂️ ? I don’t know what she calls herself though? She says hi to Maggie & Misty. 

Hey thanks for the tip on HBO MAX, and the cartoons, didn’t think to look ? I will now. 

• Thanks 1