LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miranda by WidowMaker

I know I am not the original author of this story and I am going to give all credit to WidowMaker and also its a copy paste from long time ago. so there is fowl language in this story 

Miranda Johnson 17 Red hair 5 feet 10 inches 150 pounds numerous MMA trophies Born in New York city adopted at age 2 incontinent

MIRANDA

The bell rang to announce the beginning of the third round of the fight. The girl came at me swinging rapidly but clearly tired and out of her league. She left herself wide open and ended up getting hit several times in the ribs by me before she would try to hit me again. Her swings never came close to connecting and it made me wonder how she had made it this far without being eliminated.

Her coach looked uncomfortable as she was having trouble breathing but continued to try to fight. Her manager wore a fancy suit and had five big guys with him to keep others away from him and to intimidate those nearby. He looked sleazy and very unhappy with how the fight was going.

The girl swung a clumsy punch at me but missed again as I dodged and kicked her hard in the ribs again. She staggered and almost fell but it was not my intention to take the bait and walk into a sneaky trick that would get me hurt. After a few more attempts at hitting me she resorted to fighting dirty by kicking me in the groin.

My diaper padded the blow but it still pissed me off enough to end the fight right then and there. My right foot flew up as I pivoted and connected to her face as she leaned in to try to hit me. The kick hit her solid and square in the face with enough power behind it to send her head snapping back painfully as her body followed and she hit the mat. did not get back up.

The referee stopped the fight immediately when it was clear she was out cold and had blood streaming from her nose from where my kick had connected. Paramedics came running into the ring to examine her and began working on her immediately. They put a tube in her airway and then a collar on her neck followed by a backboard before removing her from the ring.

I watched as she was carried out to an ambulance followed by her coach who looked concerned for her. Her manager did not look happy as I entered the octagon again to be declared the winner of the fight. After a few minutes of talking to the few sports reporters it was time to go to the locker room and get cleaned up and into a fresh diaper.

My father smiled and hugged me then walked out of the locker room to wait patiently for me to shower, change and then come out ready to go home for the night. With this win there were only two more fights and then I could challenge for the championship belt. Unlike last year where I lost the match by three points I was better prepared this time.

My father left to go grab a soda real fast as I got into the shower for a few minutes. A few minutes later I had just taped a fresh diaper on when the manager for the other girl walked in with his bodyguards. “I heard you wore diapers but thought it was a lie but I guess not.” I did not bother to cover up. “what the hell do you want?” “I think you need to be taught a lesson little baby. You were supposed to take a fall in the second round not half kill Brenda. You cost me a fortune bitch and I'm going to take it out of your hide.”

He turned to his bodyguards as he approached me. “Make sure no one disturbs us while I fuck this little diaper bitch up and teach her a lesson.” He never got another word out thanks to my fist hitting him and knocking him out instantly. His bodyguards tried to close in on me but they quickly found out that, unlike most others they go after, I do not panic easily.

The first one went down when my kick hit him in the left knee with a sickening crunch. He screamed in pain and fell holding his left knee while the second one tried grabbing me only to find my fist in his head. His head snapped back from the force of the punch. Not one to miss an opening in a fight I followed this up by a left to his kidneys before someone else could grab me.

The fight lasted a few minutes longer before someone finally managed to hit me in the head and then the spine with a bat. I screamed in pain and lashed out at anything that moved while trying not to fall. Two of the big guys hit the floor holding their throats and choking but another managed to tackle me me painfully to the floor.

One of his buddies kicked me in the head as hard as he could with steel toed boots and blackness followed for a short time. I came to and something heavy was on top of me. A moment later there was pain as he entered me. My hands were tied roughly behind my back to prevent me from punching or easily escaping as he had his way with me. It hurt like hell as I struggled and screamed while he laughed and continued his assault on me.

My left hand got free and I used it instantly not to try to push him off of me but instead to punch him in the throat as hard as possible. His eyes went wide as he felt the hit and a moment later he collapsed on top of me in convulsions while struggling to breathe. His friend with the torn up knee tried to help but there was nothing he could do as the man violating me convulsed and spasmed then finally passed out and died.

I was hit in the head a moment later by a bat and once more darkness mercifully claimed me. My whole body ached as police and paramedics swarmed the locker room. I could barely feel my legs and my head was screaming in pain along with where I had been violated. It took the paramedics a few minutes to get me in a neck brace and then on a backboard for transport to the hospital.

When consciousness returned to me once more I was in a recovery room with my dad sitting next to my bed and looking frightened. My left arm was immobilized with a cast on it. I was strapped securely to bed that slowly rotated me to ease the pressure on my spine while it healed from the beating it had received. The pain was a dull ache but at least I could feel my legs again which was a relief to me.

“Dad?” He turned and looked relieved to see me awake and alert. “Thank God! You're in the hospital honey.” “Figured that out already. How bad am I? Don't lie to me, just tell me the truth please.” “You are a mess honey. They had to operate on your back twice. You had swelling of the brain. Your left arm is broken in two places. You have four broken ribs, a cracked sternum, and one of the bastards raped you before you killed him. Your skull was caved in badly as well and they had to operate to fix it.

They kept you in a coma for a week to allow the swelling in the brain to go down slowly and carefully. It was touch and go the first two days.” “I feel like a truck hit me. How many of the men are in jail for this?” “Only two and the manager. Three of them did not survive. One died late last night from the injuries he received. Two others were dead at the scene. The manager and his bodyguards are charged with rape and attempted murder as well as a host of other charges filed by the other girl and her coach.”

“How long until I am able to get out of here?” “I don't know honey. The doctor will be in later to take a look at you and then we will know more. Until then is there anything I can get you?” “I suppose a bottle of Jack is out of the question so I'll settle for my e-book reader from home. I'll at least have something to do then besides sleep.”

My stay in the hospital lasted ten weeks before they let me go home. I had missed the last quarter of my senior year and would have to repeat it. One good thing that did come out of my hospital stay was the thick diapers they put me in. They were very absorbent and and did not cause me pain where the huge man had violated me.

They had given me a shot right away to prevent pregnancy as the man had left his seed in me at least once while I was out cold. Wearing diapers is nothing new to me as I have been in them now for 11 years thanks to being raped by a pedophile at the age of six and then shot in the groin twice by him to try to make sure I died. I almost did die and it left me incontinent for life. Since then I have grown and decided to never be an easy target ever again. Perhaps that is why I went into MMA fighting.

Once out of the hospital I learned that the bookie had a contract out on me even though he was in jail. He would never get out in time to stop me from vanishing on him for a while to finish healing where he would not find me. My back still hurt and it was a slow process getting it to heal. The only good thing that had come from attack was the news spreading around the MMA circuit that I had beat the shit out of six big men after winning a fight.

My father had asked for a transfer to a branch office in the middle of the states to somewhere no one would recognize me or be stupid enough to come after me for the price on my head. All this hassle thanks to some asshole trying to rig the event so he could make a fortune off of me. His plan backfired when my kick almost tore the girl's head off her shoulders and left her in the hospital for 11 weeks.

She got out a week after I did and turned state's evidence against the bookie. Between the two of us he got 75 years in a federal prison. The other survivors of the attack on me also received time in prison with sentences ranging from 30 years to almost 50 years for the attempted murder and rape of me. They would never see freedom until long after the world had forgotten about the entire incident.

For the first week I was confined to a wheelchair while my back finished healing more. The doctors wanted to play it safe with my back injury and even had me wearing a heavily padded back protector. To help prevent any impact on my back from damaging it more. The diaper changes grew less painful as my body healed from the rape as well as the rest of the assault.

It was five weeks before school was to start again that the doctors gave me the okay to begin working out lightly again and to even remove the back protector. It felt good to be able to begin working out again. I started my workouts lightly with a 3 mile run in the morning and then some light weights to help begin toning up again. I would use my punching bag for increasing my punching and kicking speed as well as the power of my hits.

After months of not being able to train my body was no longer in peak physical condition. It would take time to get back into peak fighting shape again but there was an entire school year to do that. Adjusting to a thicker diaper took a little time and forced me to change to a different type of trunks as well. Having my trunks fall off in a fight would not be good.

I made no big secret of my incontinence but that did not mean that them seeing my diapers would be fine with me. With this in mind it was my desire to keep my incontinence quiet so as not to become a target for idiots in the school that would need to be beaten to a pulp to shut them up. My fighting career was not well known yet and it would make things simpler as well since the local school bullies would not be tempted to get stupid by trying to beat me in a fight.

By the time the school year started I was running five miles in the morning and then getting in a good workout in the afternoon followed by more weight lifting to get my strength back. Once the school year was over it was my intention to get back into octagon and go after the title belt. This time I would pay for extra security so there could be no repeat of what happened to put me here.

This year would be a short one in a way since I only needed four more credits to graduate. My first hour class was math followed by world history, U.S. government, and then the dreaded physical education as the school here would not let me skip it due to being incontinent. For gym class we were required to have shorts and a tank top so I chose to use my fight trunks and my normal tank top. My fight trunks were not flashy like everyone else seemed to like so they would not stand out too much.

My father laughed and asked if I was planning on starting a school league MMA when he learned that my fight trunks and a tank top were my gym clothes. He teased me half a day until I threatened to make him change me the next time I messed myself. He surrendered and stopped teasing me after that. With that matter resolved it left me with two days before school started so instead of shopping for clothes I spent the time working out and pushing myself to get back into shape.

The first day of school found me up at 4:00 am like normal and out for a five mile run before breakfast. My run took me past the school on my way back to the house and there were very few cars there but in a few hours the parking lot would be full. Once back home it was time to shower, put on a clean diaper and then finish getting dressed before grabbing my backpack, two spare diapers, wipes, and notebooks.

With everything packed it was time for a ten minute walk to school where, with luck, no one would say anything about my diapers. It took me ten minutes to find my locker once inside. Several people stared at me as I walked by them but that was only due to being almost six feet tall and built like a professional fighter. I'm used to being stared at when not wearing long sleeved shirts due to my heavy muscular build.

With my locker found and finally opened I put my backpack in it and then made my way to my math class. After sitting down quietly the teacher walked in and looked everybody over. She was an older lady with a scowl on her face that made her look even older. Several students were talking amongst themselves as she walked to the front of the class.

She silenced everyone by slamming a book down on her desk. “Alright! Sit your stupid asses down and shut the hell up! I am going to call out your miserable names and I expect you to answer me when your name is called out. She called our names and insulted each of us as she called our names until she got to me. “Miranda Johnson.” I politely answered. “Here ma'am.”

“I see that we have a stupid idiot with more muscles than brains. You escape from a circus freak show or a lab or something?” I have a habit of not taking insults too well without saying something just as mean or worse back to someone. “You have problem with me or is it you just cant stand someone who has all their teeth and doesn't need preparation H by the gallons every morning?”

It shut her up real fast but pissed her off at the same time. “I don't believe you have the right to speak you little stupid slut so shut the hell up or else! I don't tolerate insults in my class so consider this your only warning!” She was standing inches away from me and trying to look imposing but it did not work on me. She raised her hand as if she was going to hit me. “You hit me and I will sue you for assaulting a minor, ma'am.

“You will all read the first chapter and do the test at the end of the chapter. You have the rest of the hour to finish this and turn in your tests.” If I hear any of you idiots talking you will be given a zero for the day so get started and stay quiet unless I ask you to speak. Begin.” she glared at each of us she walked through the room with a ruler in her hand.

The test was easy and reading the first chapter took me only a few minutes and the test took me only a few minutes more. With my work done I turned in my test. I could feel urine flowing into my diaper but it was not enough to make it so that it needed changing. These thicker diapers felt comfortable and held more than the thin ones I use during my fight matches.

Mrs. Clark took my paper and wrote F on it with a red pencil then smiled at me. This was going to be a long year if I had to have her as my math teacher. I sat down and the girl behind me started whispering insults to me which I ignored. It was definitely going to be a long year with idiots like this going out of their way to piss me off.

It was a relief to get out of class and go to my second hour class of world history with Mr. Carson. We read the first chapter in the book and discussed it briefly before the bell rang. After this was my government class with Mr. Randall. This class was another meet and greet today with books handed out. We were asked to read the first chapter then be ready to discuss it the next day. So far the only bad class was my math class.

My last class was gym and it was the one I dreaded the most. The first day they only handed out lockers and discussed what they expected of us. The only bright side of the class was a cute redhead named Marcia. She was a little shorter than me by a few inches but had a hell of a figure that made it hard for me to not drool.

Once class was let out I went to my locker and dropped off my books then got ready to go home. By this time my diaper was very wet and in need of being changed. A quick stop in the restroom allowed me to change out of my soaked diaper and into a dry one. With a fresh diaper on and my jeans pulled back up all that was left was to toss the used one away then go home.

With the diaper in hand I opened the stall door and walked to the trash can to throw it away. Before it could be tossed away Marcia walked in and saw it in my hand. She only smiled at me and continued on to one of the stalls without saying anything. I tossed the diaper away and then left the restroom to go home.

While most everyone else was going to their next class I was on my way home for the day to eat and then get in a workout since they had not given any homework out yet. The short walk home was not enough time to think about what to say to Marcia. How to explain to her about my need for diapers was going to be tough. Hopefully she would not blab it all over the school before an explanation could be given to her as to why she saw me with a diaper in hand. If she listened and was reasonable about it then so much the better. If she got stupid then she would find her cute ass on the floor wondering how some of her teeth went missing.

My mother saw me coming in and smiled at me as she talked to someone on the phone about an order of some kind not arriving like it was supposed to. My dad was out in the garage working on the car trying to replace the alternator that finally went out. Ignoring all this I made my way up to my room to change out of my school clothes. I noticed that I had only about a half of a bag of diapers left and figured that mom must be talking to the shipping company to find out where the order ended up at.

With nothing better to do I changed my clothes and went down into the basement for a good workout. Working out and beating on the punching bag a while always eases my stress levels and keeps me in good fighting shape. The only thing missing was a sparring partner but this city was too small to have a good gym I bet.

My body was still a little stiff in the areas where the bat had caused the most damage but it was healing quite well and no longer hurt when I worked out. By the time summer came around then the sore spots would even be able to take the pounding abuse of a fight in the ring. I just had to hope that nothing would sidetrack me away from the title I so wanted.

The next day at school started out with me being given another F in math by the teacher who had taken a dislike to me. I refused to loose my cool and return the insults she hurled at me constantly throughout the class. She did get up in my face twice and the second time she started yelling at me I simply replied quietly to her insults. “I'm not sure what I have done to offend you ma'am. I have stayed quiet, paid attention, turned in my assignment as you requested and yet you still yell and insult me.”

“Shut your mouth you little slut! I don't want to hear a single thing from a whore's daughter like yourself.” I began to loose my patience with that insult. “Ma'am, you can insult me all you like, but please do not insult my mother like that.” “Your father is probably some bastard child raping pedophile that paid your whore of a mother and thus resulted in you being here and wasting my time!”

The temptation to shut her up was very hard to resist. A good beating is what she deserved but it would not help make the situation any better. I quietly endured her foul mouth and by the end of the class it took all my self control to not pound her into the floor with my fists. When the bell rang all of us got up and began walking out of the class.

I was almost to the door when she grabbed me. “I'm not done talking to you yet! What makes you think you can just get up and fucking leave? Got a hot date with a baby you wanna rape or something?” I forced myself to stay calm and settled for grabbing her hand that was on my shoulder. “If you ever try to grab me again without my consent it will likely be a very unpleasant reaction you will receive from me ma'am. I suggest you let go or I will see to it that legal action is taken against you and the school as well ma'am.”

When she raised her hand to slap me I grabbed it and did not let go for a few seconds. When I did let go she slapped me as hard as she could. The temptation to wipe the floor with her was climbing with each passing second. “I am going to go to the office now ma'am and report this assault on me. Have a nice day ma'am.”

She got angry and grabbed me again as I turned away from her so I grabbed her hand and this time I broke the wrist before walking away. My path led me straight to the office so that I could speak with the principal on this matter. Hopefully a peaceful resolution could be found to the problem before my control slipped and the teacher found herself in the hospital intensive care unit.

After talking with the principal for 15 minutes the issue was resolved. She called the teacher down and told her to go to the nurse and get the wrist checked then to clear out her desk by the end of the day as she was now fired. It turns out that the school board had left the principal authority to fire the teacher of she got abusive with any students again. She'd been in trouble numerous times and the board decided to get rid of her to prevent any possible lawsuits.

The next few classes went fine until it was time for my gym class again. By now all of the others in the gym class knew about me wearing diapers as I needed to change after each class so that I could shower. After they had seen the recent scar on my back then most of them said nothing about my diapers. In an attempt to stop any crazy rumors I told them all the truth about why I wore diapers.

No one picked on me about them after hearing this and Marcia simply smiled at me when she heard the truth. “I'm sorry you had that happen to you. So what happened to you to give you the scars on your back?” “Baseball bat and a gang rape at a sporting event. They used the bat to finally knock me down when they were not easily able to get me down. They knocked me out and took their turns with me before they were finally stopped. I had surgery on my back to fix it and thus the scars.”

She surprised me by hugging me for a moment then letting go. “You are one tough person. It took me months of therapy to get over being raped and I still have nightmares from it. I'm grateful I'm not incontinent. I wont tease you about it either. I have a suspicion I'd get my tail end beat to a pulp for that kind of stupidity. Besides, you look cute in them.”

She blushed after that and then left in a hurry. I watched her walk away and all but drooled over her as she walked off. That girl confused the hell out of me and made me want her more than any other girl ever has before. I finished changing into a dry diaper then got dressed and made my way to my locker where I found Marcia waiting for me.

“So what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?” Marcia smiled and then handed me my government book. “You dropped it in the locker room while getting changed after class. Thought you might want to have it back.” “Thanks. So what's your next class, Marcia?” “I'm done for the day. I only have four classes this year and I graduate at the end of this year.” “Cool. Same here. Missed several weeks last year at the end of the year so had to come back and get my last four credits this year.”

“Ran off with a lover and it didn't work out huh?” “I wish! Got attacked and beaten severely with a bat to the back and steel toed boots to the head. I had to have surgery and spent a lot of time recovering from being beaten almost to death. My body still hurts a bit but I'm not letting it stop me from getting back in shape and going after my dream. Got close once before but lost by three points.”

“What do you like to do for fun, besides making pornographic movies?” She laughed and shook her head at me. “You trying to seduce me?” I couldn't resist teasing her more. “Is it working?” She laughed some more as she shook her head. “You're terrible you know that. You have no idea if I even swing that way and already you are trying to get me into your bed with you.”

I looked shocked for a moment then replied, “Who told you? They were supposed to keep it a secret! Next time I'm going to have to pay them two pennies instead of one. I'm not sure if the price is worth it! Talk about highway robbery!” “I like you! I'm surprised you are single still and don't have a boyfriend.”

“To be honest, I just moved here and before that I was too busy going after my dream. I came so close again and they had to stop me by busting me up and putting me in the damned hospital! I'm sorry about that. I get frustrated at having been so close and then getting stopped by a greedy prick looking to make a few bucks by fixing matches. That girl shouldn't have been in there with me for a few more years yet. She had the talent but not enough experience yet to try competing at that level. I almost killed her when she got stupid. Had I taken the fall she would have gone on to the finals and been hurt worse or even killed. That dumb girl is going to have a long time recovering as a result.”

“You talk as if you beat some chic almost to death.” “She will live but will be months recovering and possibly not be able to compete again for a couple of years.” I looked at my watch as it beeped and made my way to a drinking fountain to take a pain pill for my back. The dosage was getting lower with each refill and was down to almost the level of over the counter pain relievers.

“I have to take my pain pill then get home and change for my workout. I'll see you tomorrow.” Marcia grabbed me as I came up from taking my pill and washing it down. She caught me by surprise when she kissed me passionately. “I look forward to it. Bye.” She smiled and walked off as I stood watching her walk away towards the parking lot.

“I smiled as I watched her tight ass walk away and had a hard time resisting the urge to try to seduce her. There are very few girls that have gotten me as wound up as she just did but in the back of my mind was the title fight coming up a few weeks after the last day of school. I needed to get in shape again.

With this in mind I made my way home, changed and went out for a run. It was a nice quiet run for me and it felt good to stretch the legs out and not have to worry about the pain that was receding more and more each day. Hopefully within another four weeks it would be gone completely and the doctors would allow me to find a sparing partner.

My mind kept wandering back to Marcia as I ran an extra distance this time and made my run a full seven miles by the time it was done. Once back at the house it was time to change my now soaked diaper or risk leaking. With my diaper changed and the soaked one thrown away the next part of my workout involved the punching bag and free weights to get my strength back.

The next few weeks found me and Marcia constantly teasing each other after our last class of the day. Good news came to me from the doctor. They finally cleared me to begin sparing again and it was cause for celebration in my opinion. I told Marcia that the doctors had finally cleared me to begin getting in shape the rest of the way. She smiled and kissed me.

We celebrated by getting a pizza and teasing each other some more. “So why exactly are you working out so hard every day? I know exercise helps keep the weight off but you are almost all muscle as it is.” “I have a ways to go yet before I am ready to compete again and I have to push myself hard to get into good enough shape to be ready by the end of the school year. This time nothing is going to stop me from my goal.”

“Let me guess, you want to go after the heavyweight boxing championship belt.” “Not hardly you goof. I'm not into boxing. Boxing does not use the entire body and is just a pair of idiots dancing and hitting each other in the face is all. I'll tell you what, it's time you see what I going after. It's in a magazine at home.” “In a magazine huh. Must take a lot of strength to lift a vibrator that big.” She laughed and I about choked on my pizza laughing as well.

“You are a smart ass. I should just make you wait until the end of the year for that comment.” “Why wait, We can rent a room right now and get busy.” I honestly blushed that time and it took a moment to recover as she laughed her ass off at my reaction. “I don't have any spares with me or I would be damned tempted to take you up on that offer.”

“I know. I have a pack in the van and I'm dead serious.” I looked at her a moment then finally replied. “If you are teasing me you will regret it. Let's go now before I change my mind.” I followed her out to her van and got in. “Look behind your seat under that blanket. A whole pack. I ordered them and put them in here when they finally came in a few days ago.”

I uncovered the pack of diapers and was surprised to see they had designs on them and only one large tape on each side. “Those are not the brand I wear. They look more like over sized baby diapers. I should make you wear one but if we don't get going right now to somewhere private I'm going to drag you into the back and have my way with you right here.”

We drove off as my diaper got wetter and not just from being peed in. We drove out of town and down a very well concealed dirt road for a good 30 minutes. We finally pulled off and into a level spot under some trees and shut off the motor. Within a few minutes Marcia was just as naked as I was and quite busy pleasuring me.

She helped me to hit my peak at least six times and I gladly returned the favor and had her almost passing out from pleasure multiple times. I finally collapsed onto the improvised bed next to her breathing hard. She caught her breath and opened the bag of diapers. After a minute I was securely diapered again.

“They are very thick and not bad but not as secure as a four or six tape design.” “I was not sure what to get you and just got the first ones that looked cute and seemed to be thick enough to work. I hope you don't mind me saying, but you look cute in them.” “I bet you'd look cute in one too. Let's find out.” I pulled a spare out of the bag and tackled Marcia as she giggled and tried to get away from me.

After I finally pinned her I couldn't resist and attacked her with my tongue again until she was arching her back and all but passing out from pleasure. While she was recovering I slid the diaper under her and then finally pulled the front in place as she was coming back to her senses. I secured the right tape then the left tape in place as she finally came to her senses and realized she had just been diapered.

“Nice trick. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go pee real fast.” I grabbed her, pulled her down next to me, rolled over on top of her and kissed her while playing with her tits at the same time. She struggled a few moments then I heard the hissing sound as she flooded the diaper she had on. Her eyes went wide as she peed her diaper and I kissed her again. Her breathing came in short gasps as she hit her peak again.

When she finally came down again I held her in my arms and let her fall asleep in my embrace. While she slept I quietly changed her into a dry diaper then grabbed a blanket and covered us both up before allowing myself to fall asleep next to her. I was exhausted but quickly falling even more head over heels for her at this point in time. I thought of having her with me for life as I fell asleep holding her close.

It was dark when she woke me by moving around on the bed. The van was cold but smelled like sex and it made me smile. She thought I was still asleep as she peed the diaper she had on then got a clean one out. She played with herself a few minutes before taking off the diaper and looking longingly at the one in her hands. She sighed and reached out to wake me up. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down next to me. Within a minute we were both tangled in each others embrace and getting busy again. What can I say, she is a hell of a damned good lover.

When we finally finished again I changed her into another clean diaper and then let her change me as well. “So when were planning on telling me you like to wear and use diapers?” Marcia looked a little nervous until I kissed her. “I don't mind. I think it's cute and it turns you on so there is nothing wrong with that. Hell, I like seeing you in a diaper as it gets me hot and horny as well so feel free to wear one around me whenever you like, but just be prepared to get yourself tongue fucked until you have an orgasm.”

“Is that a promise I can hold you to?” I laughed and ran my hand along her belly then finally into her diaper and began to use my fingers to bring her to another orgasm. I pulled my hand out and licked her juices off it then allowed her to return the favor to me. We had a hard time not going further. After barely resisting the urge to start again we finally got out and had to walk a few minutes on shaky legs to get our balance back and our bodies working right again.

We laughed about it and admitted it was worth every second of the time we spent together. “So what do we tell everyone at school that keep accusing us of being lovers?” “I say we let them talk and ignore the jealous idiots. I have never made it a big secret that I'm a lesbian so why hide it now? I admit it has been a few years since I have had a guy up in me by my own choosing though.”

I shuddered at the thought of being violated at the last match but thought I had hidden it well enough from Marcia. I was wrong. She noticed the change in my expression for just a moment before I recovered. “I heard your voice change and saw that look for a moment. When did it happen?”

“I was in New York going after the title belt in my weight class when it happened.” I came clean with her and told Marcia everything and included my fears about being raped again. She held me as I cried and finally let it all out. She was surprised to find out I had been telling her the truth about fighting in a semi pro status but let me talk without interrupting.

“That was the second time and they paid a heavy price for it, but I still have occasional nightmares about it.” Marcia kissed me and held me as I finally calmed down. “It took me a while to recover from my rape a year ago. Three boys caught me drugged me and then tied me up. They each had their turn with me multiple times for almost a month before I finally escaped.

I put them all in jail for several years but the horror is still there and I am still paranoid at times. They knew for a fact I was not interested in them but did not care as they all wanted my body at any price. They had their fun and left me pregnant and afraid by the time I escaped. I had the baby and gave her up for adoption to a damned good family. I was not ready to raise a baby and after how she was conceived it would be a reminder and she does not deserve that.

I could have had an abortion but I kept it quiet until I was almost four months along and could no longer hide it from my parents or anyone else. My parents are very supportive of me and even accepted my being a lesbian. They helped to keep me comfortable and paid for me to see a counselor who finally talked me into pressing charges against the assholes that raped me. They were stupid enough to videotape every single minute of abuse and in the end that evidence hung them as it were.

The baby was born strong and healthy. I hear from the adoptive parents of her every month. I wrote a letter out explaining in detail why she was given up for adoption. When she turns 18 she can read that letter and decide for herself if she wants to find me and get to know more about me. The people who adopted her love her dearly and helped to pay for my counseling to get past the mess.

Now you know why I am graduating this year instead of graduating last year. When I saw you and found out you wear diapers I couldn't help but want you. I was worried you were not totally interested so I took it slow until I was at least 99% certain. I felt that if nothing else, I would have a damned good friend and that would be fine as well.”

I hugged her and kissed her again then drug her back down to the makeshift bed for some more intimate time. When we finally came up for air it was daybreak. We drove like mad to get to my place so I could shower, grab my books and a few spare diapers then get to school on time. Marcia seemed unconcerned with my rush to get everything.

Mom and dad looked at us as we came in and smiled at her. Dad hugged her and so did mother. “Take good care of her for us. She looks and acts tough but she has a hell of a sensitive side and a few things to get over still. Now go join her in the shower and don't stop until she screams out in pleasure at least twice.” I was shocked by my mother's statement. “Mother! How can you assume something like that?!” “Who said anything about assuming. I have a nose and I know what you two were doing. Now go get a shower and get cleaned up a bit. By the way, You do know it's Saturday right?”

Marcia laughed at me as I stopped dead in my tracks. “I guess I kind of forgot. My mind was on something else.” Dad laughed and chipped in to help try to get me to blush some more. “Don't you mean someone else?” I blushed as did Marcia. Finally I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her along after me to the bathroom.

We spent a good two hours in there having fun and when I got out and changed Marcia finally remembered that her panties were still in the van somewhere. I laughed and proceeded to put her into a clean diaper. She smiled the entire time and did not once try to escape being diapered. She looked cute in a diaper and I would love to have taken a few photos of her like that but she did not want me to for fear of someone finding them or stealing them somehow.

I helped her get dressed and had a hard time keeping my hands off of her as it were. She helped me to get my clothes selected then tackled me to my bed and had her way with me for about ten minutes before I tore into her and between the two of us we made a mess of the poor bed and left the room smelling like sex.

We spent the rest of the night in my room until it was time to emerge for dinner. My parents said nothing to me about Marcia and treated her very politely. When she finally left to go home I grabbed a kiss from her at the front door before letting her go. She called me the next morning at 6 in the morning to tell me to get out of bed.

“Nice try, but I have been up since four. I'm almost done with my run and then it's on to some weights and the old reliable punching bag unless you know of a place where I can find a good sparing partner.” A gym? Where? Can you show me? I owe you big time for this! I'll meet you at the house in about 15 minutes!” Marcia was a blessing in disguise. She was great in and out of bed, and now she had found me a gym to check out.

I met Marcia at my house as she was pulling up in her van. She grabbed me and kissed me. “Now get that cute diapered ass in the shower before I drag you into the van and rape you.” I stopped and leaned against the van. “Open that door right now and let the ravishing begin with my full blessings.” She shook her head and laughed at me. “Go get a shower you goof.” We walked inside and she decided to join me in the shower.

She had me naked and in her embrace in record time. We made love in the shower and enjoyed every second of it. Once out of the shower she helped me into a thick diaper before laying down and letting me put her into a fresh diaper as well that is after I made her all but scream in pleasure from my tongue between her thighs. She lay catching her breath as I finished diapering her and let her calm down.

“Damn! You know how to make my day big time! I am never letting you go!” I smiled and kissed her before replying to her. “Sounds good to me. So where is this gym at you told me about?” An hour later we pulled up to an old brick building that looked like it was ready to fall apart at any moment. “This is the best independent gym in town for what you want. John's gym has been here for years and the old man that runs it is a smart man. He's also my grandfather so be nice to him.”

We walked in and I looked around at the boxing ring and then spotted an octagon off to one side of the gym. We both jumped when we heard someone from behind us. “So what brings my favorite grand daughter in here with this lovely young lady? You finally bring me someone that can actually fight?”

I turned and looked over the old man before saying anything. I extended me hand to politely shake his. Good morning, sir. I'm Miranda Johnson. Marcia recommended your gym to me for getting into shape again and doing some sparing.” He looked at my hand and then smiled. “Good to see you are not one of those pampered young ladies I see all the time.” Marcia stifled a laugh, barely. I gave her an exasperated look.

“I know Marcia, bad choice of words and all but please be serious okay, honey. He eyed me and Marcia some more then spoke again. “About time you got on with your life, Marcia. She's a keeper, this one. So let's see what you brought me this time. That last girl you brought here was not too bad but she was more interested in getting buffed up for revenge on someone.”

He had me punch a bag for a few minutes and I soon became lost in my normal workout routine as he watched and smiled while I almost knocked the bag off the chain holding it. After about 20 minutes of this I came around with a powerful side snap kick that broke the worn out anchor chains holding the bag. The bag hit the floor and the old man smiled even more.

“Sorry about that sir.” “Don't be. You definitely know how to use bag and have a lot of power in those punches and kicks. You fight a bit I'd bet.” “Yes sir. I'm finally cleared from the doctors to get back into to full contact sparing again and need a good sparing partner to push me and not go soft on me so I can get back into the octagon and go after the belt again.”

“You're the one who got beaten and almost killed in that nasty big mess in New York last year aren't you?” “Yes sir, I am. It took six of them and a baseball bat to take me out and then they still paid a high price for the attack, sir. I paid a high price as well, sir. Surgery and painful recovery plus all that down time making my body feel soft and flabby.”

“Soft and flabby in all the right places in my opinion.” “Marcia!” The old man laughed again. Looks like you brought a pair of trunks and some other things as well so how about you get changed in the locker room then I'll set you up with a sparing partner to get an idea of where you need work.” I changed in the locker room came out, grabbed Marcia, spun her to face me and then kissed her passionately before letting her go and getting into the octagon.

The old man had me go easy for the first 15 minutes and just get used to hitting a moving target again. “You are a bit slow still. You have a bad tendency to protect the left arm a bit I see. Go full contact with her and let's see how well you do.” The girl same at me fast and strong but left herself open on the right side for a punch to her ribs on that side.

Rather than take the bait I feinted to the right and when she went to block it I caught her in the head with a kick that stunned her for a moment and almost knocked her out. I stopped and caught her as she fell forward into my arms still a bit out of it. I helped her out of the octagon and made her sit. Once her head protector was removed I looked at it and found it to be a cheap junk one that would not help much.

“This thing is junk. You get hit with a solid hit and it will do nothing to really help protect you. Do you have any other ones here?” Marcia tossed one to me out of my bag. “This is what I use. It's a lot higher quality and protects your head better. She was going to try it on but both the old man and I stopped her. “I wont go back into there with you until you get looked at by a medical professional and cleared to go back in there.”

“Lucy, let Marcia take you to the clinic to get looked at. I wont have you in the ring unless you are 100% ready and healthy.” Marcia helped her to the van and then drove her to the clinic. The old man smiled at me as he saw me watching Marcia leave. “You've got it bad. I see the look in your face when you look at her and it's obvious to an old man like me. You're a lesbian and in love with her aren't you?” “Yes sir. I don't plan to just use her and then dump her. I care for her deeply.”

“You still incontinent?” The question out of the left field caught me by surprise but I answered it truthfully. “Yes, sir. Since the age of Six. Raped and shot down there twice by the sick man that attacked me and tried to kill me to prevent his being caught. I have refused to let it stop me though. I want that title belt almost as much as I want Marcia.”

“Good to hear you have your priorities straight. Now let's get you back in there with another partner and this time I am checking the gear before either of you go in the ring.” I was made to show him all my protective gear and the guy he had me go against did the same. When he was satisfied it was safe he sent us in to fight for a few rounds. It was good workout as the guy had a good reach advantage on me.

He made me watch myself carefully and in the end I got a goop workout from him with him even hitting me four times when I got careless. I loved it and needed it to show me my weaknesses. We got out of the ring after my last punch to his ribs almost broke bones and knocked the air out of him for a moment. Marcia returned an hour later without Lucy. “She has a concussion and when she heals up from that she still can't fight again for at least a year. She's pregnant.”

“Her fiancée is going to be happy to hear the news as they have been trying for almost a year now.” “So how about if I get you knocked up Marcia?” “We can try. I promise to not stop you in any way shape or form.” The old man had me get back into the ring again when the guy was ready to go again.”

This time I was ready for him and within five minutes he was down on the mat and forced to tap out. I helped him up and then shook his hand. “You let down your guard after that kick so I used it to my advantage to knock you down and pin you. It's a common mistake I used to make a lot myself.” “She's right, Greg. Good match though. You are getting better. Go ahead and hit the showers then go home.”

He showered, changed then came back out to talk to me. “Would you like to catch a movie tomorrow night with me?” “Sorry to break it to you this way, but I'm taken already. I'm also a lesbian.” “Okay. I had to try though. Thanks for being nice about it. Been kinda lonely since Brenda left me a year ago to go after the title belt with her new sleaze ball manager.”

I smiled as best I could and watched him walk off looking defeated and a bit sad. “Does he have a clue that I put her in the hospital?” John shook his head and sighed. “He doesn't know about the fight. He just knows that her manager is in jail for trying to rig a fight. She is coming home in a week though so I'll try to talk some sense into her then. He really does care about her and that asshole that you sent to prison tore them apart.”

I spent the rest of the day working out in the gym and loved it. The old man watched my fighting style and showed me a playback of each sparing match so I could see where I was needing to improve or change things around a bit. “I find that using a camera and playing back the action helps to show you where you need work.”

Marcia laughed and teased me. “Wonder if that would work in other places as well?” We all laughed and I hugged her. Let me get showered and changed, alone this time, and then we can head out. I agreed to come back and workout here six days a week to get into better shape and be ready when the matches started.

Once back at the house I drug Marcia to my room and made her scream in pleasure. Mom and dad were out taking care of business so it didn't matter how noisy we got. I fell asleep with her in my embrace a short time later and slept better than I have in a long time. Having her with me felt right and who was I to argue what felt right for both of us.

The school year dragged on towards the holidays with me and Marcia publicly a couple and ignoring the insults from some of the idiots in the school. I was in the restroom near the West end of the school on second floor when six girls cornered me. “Well it looks like we finally caught the diapered lesbian slut at last. You know what I don't like?” I couldn't resist the temptation to say something and make her look stupid. “The fact that you survived the abortion? Just tell your mother to use a better doctor next time is all.”

The girl lost her temper at that point and swung at me. I ducked and my punch caught her in the stomach hard enough to knock the breath out of her. I stepped back a half second after the punch. “Sure you wanna continue this?” She tried to tackle me so I spun and punched her in the ribs as hard as I could when she missed me. There was sickening cracking sound even I could hear as her ribs broke.

She hit the floor and staggered back up holding her side. “Fucking bitch!” She pulled a knife and immediately the fight turned serious. I watched her hand as she swung at me and grabbed the wrist as she barely missed. I yanked her forward and off balance. She hit the wall head first and the knife clattered to the floor along with her as she was out cold.

The other girls advanced on me as one so I proceeded to beat the shit out of them. I did not pull my punches and everyone of them ended up on the floor out cold with broken bones for their attempt at beating on me. Another girl walked in just as the last one swung at me with a knife and missed. My kick caught her in the side with rib breaking results. This was followed up by me then punching her in the face hard enough to break her nose and knock her out.

It took the principal only a few minutes to get there along with the school nurse once I sent the girl after them both. I stood leaning against the wall calmly as a crowd gathered. The nurse had each of the girls sent to the hospital for treatment. After that I was allowed to follow her to her office to tell her what had happened. “Damned idiots!” “I'm sorry ma'am. I had no way past them and two of them had knives. The fight was not my idea.”

She calmed down and explained she was not mad at me about it but at the other girls I had hospitalized. “Those girls have been nothing but trouble all year. This time they found out they are not as tough as they thought. I pulled your record and looked up some information on you.” She showed me a picture of me in one of my fights. “This is you isn't it?” “Yes ma'am. I plan to turn pro when I am 21. That still does not mean I like getting into fights. I like to avoid them when I can.”

“What started this one exactly?” “They don't like the fact that Marcia and I are dating. I do not see how it is any of their business who I do or do not date. I do not let it affect my grades and we both ignore the idiots calling out insults to us. I have not even gotten mad about the pranks they try to pull on me because of my incontinence. I graduate this year and I refuse to let them get to me. I figure they will grow up eventually.”

I left the office and found Marcia waiting for me at her van. “I heard about the fight. You didn't kill any of them did you?” “No. It was tempting to hurt them seriously though. They have some broken ribs, a few broken noses and one possible concussion but nothing more. I wanted to disable them not kill the idiots.” “I'm sorry they tried that with you. Let me help you forget them a bit. Climb in.”

I got in the van and we drove to the gym where Marcia told me I could safely vent and not hurt anyone. I hugged her then kissed her. “You sure know how to make me happy. Can I keep you?” Get in there you goof and beat the hell out of a punching bag or two. I laughed, kissed her again then went inside for some much needed stress relief.

I came out a few hours later and had Marcia drive us to a secluded place for some more stress relief. We made love for almost three hours before we had to go back home. We stopped at her place only to find her parents fighting and yelling at each other about her being with me. She grabbed her homework then came running back out with tears in her eyes. I almost went in and busted them up but she stopped me. “It's not worth it.”

She dropped me off at home and was going to just park at the school parking lot for the night but I made her come inside with me instead. “It's warmer inside with me. The food is better as well. Even the bed is better. Now get inside here and let me take care of you for a change.” She hugged me and then let me bring her inside with me.

I explained to my parents what was happening with her at home and they felt it was better for her here as well. We relaxed, did homework then ate dinner together as she talked to me about her parents. They hated her being with a girl instead of a guy. Whenever something happened they took it out on her and she she had been beaten a few times by her dad. “They'll calm down in a day or two then I can go back home. It happens a lot so I'm used to it.”

She stayed in my room with my parent's blessing. “They both already know I love you and we are intimate so why hide it?” We made love that night and fell asleep together again. She relaxed in my embrace and slept peacefully through the night. In the morning I got up and she joined me in the shower for some more intimate time together before we had to get ready for school.

By the time the end of the year came around Marcia spent more time with me than at home. She had spent her entire holiday vacation with me and it was a great holiday with her there and happy. I loved having her with me. She even had plans to come with me when my first big fight came up at the end of the school year. The season started early for me with me winning matches each weekend and then coming back and going to school during the week days.

I came walking in to gym class with a black eye and a smile on one Monday and everyone wondered what had happened to me. I laughed and told them that my opponent got past defenses once and hit me hard before I won the fight. No one was sure what to make of that since they had no clue about my being involved in MMA.

Marcia giggled about my reply but did not tell them anything. No one wanted to fight me either after I beat the hell out of six girls several months back when they tried to gang up on me. On the last weekend before school let out I had one more big match to fight before having a shot at the title belt. It was a long and hard match. The girl had no real intentions of fighting fair and the referees ignored her hitting below the belt and her one attack on me after the bell sounded to end the round.

In the next to last round she hit me in the back of the head after the bell sounded so when the next round started I came out mad as hell at her for this. The fight lasted another 45 seconds as she crumbled under an onslaught of punches that came fast and hard to her face faster than she could block.

She hit the mat out cold with a face that looked like it had been slammed into a brick wall a few too many times. The girl was taken by ambulance to the hospital and pronounced to be in critical but stable condition. She had been a good opponent but had a bad temper she did not control very well. I had my shot at the title match in two weeks in Las Vegas.

I came back and found Marcia was not in school and no one had seen her all weekend. I thought maybe she was sick but when Wednesday came she showed up in school looking like hell. Her father had beaten her with a belt and twice he had hit her in the face with it as well. She had a nasty cut across her right eye and was very sore all over.

I grabbed her and drug her to the office immediately. The principal called the nurse in to witness everything and get her checked out as well. Marcia was wearing a diaper as well when she was examined and I found out that her father had kicked her in the back so hard she couldn't even walk for a day. “I can't..I can't hold it in anymore. I can't stop pissing myself. I shit myself this morning and no matter how hard I tried to stop it, it came out into my panties.”

I held her as the nurse recorded everything and then put her in a fresh diaper. The police took a report and sent a car to find her father. “He kicked me out for telling him I love you. He beat the hell out of me with the belt and then kicked me when I curled into a ball to try to protect my face from the belt. I ran away when I could walk again.”

He hates me. Mom is gone as well and when I tried to ask him where she was at he hit me then went after me with the belt. When the nurse went to change her diaper she freaked a little and would not let her take it off of her. I took the clean diaper out of the nurse's hand then gently undid the tapes on Marcia's diaper to reveal heavy swelling and bruises. There was dried semen on her as well in a few spots and my blood boiled with rage. The bastard had raped his own daughter.

Marcia cried at this being discovered and it made me want to kill her father for this. We got Marcia to a hospital and I stayed with her while they examined her. She had the rape confirmed and it made her feel ashamed to face even me. I didn't let it stop me from loving her and I kissed her passionately while hugging her. “I love you Marcia. This changes nothing about how I feel about you.”

When the examination was done she had four broken ribs a mild concussion, heavy bruises and cuts on her face. Her back was in bad shape so they had to operate to fix it. I was going to cancel my title match but Marcia made me promise to go for it and make her proud of me. I stayed with her everyday during visiting hours.

The police found her mother in the back bedroom beaten almost to death. The police arrested her father for two counts of attempted murder and rape. He ended up going to jail for 50 years for the attempted murders and another 15 years for the rape of his daughter. He would likely die in prison but no one minded that idea. Marcia watched my title fight on pay per view and cheered when I won the fight and held up the belt.

“Marcia, I know you are watching this at home while you heal. Marry me! It was well known I was a lesbian but this surprised a lot of the reporters. This is for you baby!” I held up the belt for all to see before exiting the octagon. The former champion confronted me in the locker room. She congratulated me on, as she put it, a hell of a damned close match and the best she has had since the last time we fought.

Before she left she smiled and then gave me some instructions I loved. “Go home and marry that girl then send me a picture of you two at the altar. I am curious to see the girl that captured you so much you would ask her to marry you on national TV.”

Marcia lost all control of her bladder and almost half her bowel control thanks to her father. She spent two months in the hospital before coming home with me. Once she was able to walk without pain again we got married. At the altar I had a picture taken of us as we kissed and then sent it to Adriana who had lost the championship belt to me. We bought a small house in town and moved in together a few days later.

A number of reporters interviewed me and I admitted to each one that I really did get married to a girl and it was not just for publicity. There was a lot of speculation going around about it being a stunt. We laughed and ignored everyone. On one occasion we forgot to close the blinds all the way and a sleazy reporter caught a video of us having sex together. The video was leaked onto the Internet but we only laughed about it and admitted it was us.

I fought for five more years before retiring and taking over the gym from her grandfather. I refused to rename the place though as he had done a lot to help me get in shape for the matches and to change my style of fighting to a better style that helped me be a champion for five years. Marcia's mother finally reached out to make peace with her a year ago and they are finally speaking again.

Marcia still insists on changing my diapers at home all the time which leads to us having sex a lot, but I don't mind. I love her. We are currently in the process of trying to adopt a child but if nothing else, Marcia and I both know a couple of cute and smart guys that would love to get us pregnant. They don't even mind the fact we are both in diapers so it is tempting. Even Marcia admits it is tempting. Wonder if I should call them tonight? Maybe I'll ask her tonight, if I can remember to do so before making love to her first.

END

• Like 1