LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oxfordshire area.

Hey! I’m new to this site so trying to figure things out hehe.. I’ve been a little baby for many years now and I love it :) 

Anyone on here in the Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire area? Would be great to make new friends and who knows, find my forever daddy :) 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/18/2022 at 5:26 AM, OxfordshireDL said:

I am from Oxfordshire and would love to meet up with others for a drink and chat

Hi. I'm new to this site and just come across this post. I'm from Oxfordshire to and would like to meet other for a drink and chat too. If you'd like too

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2023 at 11:52 PM, baby henry said:

Hi. I'm new to this site and just come across this post. I'm from Oxfordshire to and would like to meet other for a drink and chat too. If you'd like too

I would be up for that, in about a month at a pub in oxford

On 3/10/2023 at 8:44 AM, OxfordshireDL said:

I would be up for that, in about a month at a pub in oxford

That's would be nice feel free to dm me on here 

On 2/28/2023 at 11:17 PM, Tai_kamiya said:

Welcome to dd baby henry ?

Thank you Tai I appreciate it

• Like 1

I'm in Gloucestershire, I've been considering this for a while now, but I've always been very anxious! I'd be interested in meeting some like-minded people IRL. While I would like to go to some 'little' event some time, I'd also like to get to know and get to be known beyond just this one aspect of my life. Sometimes it feels a bit like I'm the only person in the world who's into this, just because I've never actually met anyone else who is!

Also, just to be clear, I'm not looking for a relationship/mummy/daddy/anything like that, and it seems that's what most people are looking for... I believe this isn't the sub-forum for that either, but wanted to clarify it anyway