LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU single tape Cushies and SDK

Anybody else getting impatient waiting for the restock of Cushies and SDK’s with the corrected tape positions? Seems like it has been the same off positioned run for a year now. I feel like if a big seller like this isn’t selling then they should just sell them at a discount like they have in the past

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Anybody else getting impatient waiting for the restock of Cushies and SDK’s with the corrected tape positions? Seems like it has been the same off positioned run for a year now. I feel like if a big seller like this isn’t selling then they should just sell them at a discount like they have in the past

That's VERY true buddy, they should DEFINITELY be at a discount. My only guess as to why they're NOT, is because of the pandemic and the economy. But if it wasn't for that then I think there would be a pretty good chance that they would sell them at a discount. And yes, I am getting tired of waiting. But you know what they say, "good things come to those who wait!"so that's EXACTLY what I'm doing!??????♥️?♥️????????

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

And yes, I am getting tired of waiting. But you know what they say, "good things come to those who wait!"so that's EXACTLY what I'm doing!??????♥️?♥️????????

I am waiting but I don’t know for how much longer lol especially with bambino sales the way they have been, I might honestly never go back to ABU with their inconsistencies and always out of stock. Too many options for ABDLs’ out there now to become brand loyal to a company that doesn’t seem to care

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

I am waiting but I don’t know for how much longer lol especially with bambino sales the way they have been, I might honestly never go back to ABU with their inconsistencies and always out of stock. Too many options for ABDLs’ out there now to become brand loyal to a company that doesn’t seem to care

I'm SURE they DO care, as the owner of ABU is an REALLY nice guy and his heart is in it. But I just feel like because of the pandemic and the economy, Plus staff shortages, that that's why we've seen a LOT of slow down and inability to keep up with the demand. But then again I'm biased, because I REALLY like ABU and what they do.????????????♥️????

3 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I'm SURE they DO care, as the owner of ABU is an REALLY nice guy and his heart is in it. But I just feel like because of the pandemic and the economy, Plus staff shortages, that that's why we've seen a LOT of slow down and inability to keep up with the demand. But then again I'm biased, because I REALLY like ABU and what they do.????????????♥️????

I might still be a little “butt hurt” (pun intended), over when they changed owners a few years back and I got screwed out of 200 dollar order of diapers ?‍♂️

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

I might still be a little “butt hurt” (pun intended), over when they changed owners a few years back and I got screwed out of 200 dollar order of diapers ?‍♂️

Wow!??? That's understandable. What happened?!??

8 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Wow!??? That's understandable. What happened?!??

The original owner of ABUniverse took orders he couldn’t fulfill and basically ran the company into the ground, I had no idea when I placed an order for 3 cases of diapers. I waited for over a month and when I reached out I was told the company was sold and under new management and had no legal obligation to honor the orders under previous management but was given a coupon code for 20% off my next order. I don’t believe I ever used it lol it wasn’t until a few years ago I started ordering from them again. I am always weary of being too loyal to any ABDL company now 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

The original owner of ABUniverse took orders he couldn’t fulfill and basically ran the company into the ground, I had no idea when I placed an order for 3 cases of diapers. I waited for over a month and when I reached out I was told the company was sold and under new management and had no legal obligation to honor the orders under previous management but was given a coupon code for 20% off my next order. I don’t believe I ever used it lol it wasn’t until a few years ago I started ordering from them again. I am always weary of being too loyal to any ABDL company now 

I don't blame you, I would be too! That's kind of REALLY scummy for them to do honestly. They should have at least honored the old orders that were ran by old management. That's the least they could have done. Or they could've at least refunded your money. I would've been REALLY pissed if that had happened to me. I'm sorry you had to go through that!?

4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I don't blame you, I would be too! That's kind of REALLY scummy for them to do honestly. They should have at least honored the old orders that were ran by old management. That's the least they could have done. Or they could've at least refunded your money. I would've been REALLY pissed if that had happened to me. I'm sorry you had to go through that!?

It wasn’t just me, I don’t know the exact number but I seem to recall hundreds of people complaining about it. My guess is the new owner would have never been able to grow the company into what it is now if he had honored all those orders or refunded people 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

It wasn’t just me, I don’t know the exact number but I seem to recall hundreds of people complaining about it. My guess is the new owner would have never been able to grow the company into what it is now if he had honored all those orders or refunded people 

Wow! Talk about mismanagement. LOL!???? Still though, they could've at least TRIED to DO that. I mean that would've been BETTER than nothing.????