LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My diaper is so comfy!

At home this evening. Starting wearing my diapers again more often. I always miss them when I get busy. And enjoy them so much when I'm able to wear them more often. When they're dry they're still thick and crinkly and feel amazing. That first wet always feels amazing and is such a turn-on. Once they are completely full it is amazing to have as much fun as possible while I'm in them!!!

Curious how everyone else feels about their diapers and what you all like to do in them?

• Like 4

As absolutely love my diapers. As you can imagine I use them for everything they are intended for. Besides that enjoyment I usually carry on with my day. This may include running errands. If the mood strikes a drop right into little space, break out my AB my paraphernalia, and play. 

• Like 3

I know the feeling as well. I love my diapers so much that I use them for everything as they are intended for. Being an adult baby, I enjoy the feeling that I am safe, padded and comforted in my diaper. I can carry on the day without ever having to think about using the potty. Diapers also keeps me safe, protected and padded from the adult world and they make sure I never get potty trained and they keep me from being a normal adult. Every time I poop and pee in them, it always reinforces and reminds me why I belong in diapers and why I am an adult baby.

• Like 5

Nini time for peachi means changing into her crinkly didi an snuggling with her stuffies❤️ kind of feeling sad if either is missing??

Then sumtimes I wakie soggy.. ?

• Like 3
17 hours ago, JoeDaddyTrys said:

At home this evening. Starting wearing my diapers again more often. I always miss them when I get busy. And enjoy them so much when I'm able to wear them more often. When they're dry they're still thick and crinkly and feel amazing. That first wet always feels amazing and is such a turn-on. Once they are completely full it is amazing to have as much fun as possible while I'm in them!!!

Curious how everyone else feels about their diapers and what you all like to do in them?

I love them and use them as intended!? 'course I'm a little so it wouldn't be right without them! ?‍♂️

• Like 2
4 hours ago, PeachiUwU said:

Nini time for peachi means changing into her crinkly didi an snuggling with her stuffies❤️ kind of feeling sad if either is missing??

Then sumtimes I wakie soggy.. ?

Crinkly and soggy is my favorite kind of diaper ??

• Like 1
On 7/27/2022 at 9:28 PM, JoeDaddyTrys said:

I enjoy the absolutely care-free feeling I get when I'm diapered. I don't need to drop whatever I'm doing and run to the bathroom. I'm wearing it! And then I enjoy the warmth, and that care-free feeling just wash over me.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

I enjoy the absolutely care-free feeling I get when I'm diapered. I don't need to drop whatever I'm doing and run to the bathroom. I'm wearing it! And then I enjoy the warmth, and that care-free feeling just wash over me.

Yeah, that's VERY true buddy. I ALSO enjoy the carefree feeling that a Diapee provides me. It really helps with my anxiety. And it's perfect when I'm in the long gaming session I just go pee-pees in my diaper. I LOVE just going pee-pees in it without even knowing it or thinking about it. It makes me feel like such a BABY, and I LOVE that!?????????♥️??☺️????????????♥️??