LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Lover

Verity screamed.

"Are you ok?" asked Giacamo. He knew the answer already, asking her merely forced an admission, heightened the impact.

"Oh! Yes," said Verity, "I.. I just.."

Giacamo smiled. "It's ok," he reassured her, "Just enjoy it."

"But.." Verity seemed to be struggling to put her thoughts into words. "I thought you just put your hand in?"

Giacamo smiled at her, looking up so that he could make eye contact while pumping his elbow in a rhythmic motion. "I did," he confirmed, "but tell me you don't like the fist I've formed now I'm there?"

His eyes twinkled at her, reflecting his smile as he watched her gain realisation.

"Oh!", exclaimed Verity, "Oh."

"Would you like me to stop?" asked Giacamo.

"No," admitted Verity. "No. Noooooo!"

Giacamo smiled, kept the pace consistent, the movement steady, a repeated constant that Verity could push against, flex, twist and enjoy. He could feel her muscles pulsing and tensing against his arm, her uncontrolled flexing as she peaked, increased grip on his arm which he didn't allow to break the rhythm. Another peak, his arm getting sore, his movements slowing slightly but he knew she wasn't done yet, that it was time to break her.

Stretching his head up he found her bare breast, ran his tongue around the nipple. It was already perk, ready, waiting, and its owner's hand grasped the back of his head, pushed his face into her flesh. Giacamo didn't complain, he knew Verity wasn't even aware she was doing that, and instead latched on, started the gentle sucking that gave Amazons such joy, that fed him her flowing milk.

This was his specialty. He couldn't advertise this, Amazons and Littles alike didn't believe a Little could sexually satisfy an Amazon woman, would be horrified if someone suggested his technique, would call the police if told about the combination Verity was now enjoying.

She was enjoying it too, a loud scream as she clamped so hard it almost broke his arm. He knew he'd feel that in the morning but kept going, knew he could keep her there almost until the breast ran dry.

Verity wanted to kidnap him, he knew, adopt him, make him her own. That wasn't Giacamo's style, but he loved his work and Verity was far from the first or only Amazon woman to want sole use of him. He accepted her gifts, and this was her payback.

The payback ended when she went limp, her brain overwhelmed by pleasure, moans replaced by heavy breathing as she relaxed into a deep natural sleep.

Giacamo unlatched from her breast, gently unclenched his fist and withdrew his arm. He quietly left the room, found his clothes and his bag and started to dress. 

First was a thick diaper. That Amazon breast milk would leave him needing those for a couple of days, an unavoidable side effect - but one that further endeared him to the women he made so happy. At least he could choose his own, opting for styles that allowed him to move freely, looking bulky without forcing a waddle.

Over that his suit, the trousers tailored to emphasise the diaper rather than hide it, a public acceptance of his place in this society. 

As he left Verity's home another Amazon was walking past, a woman who immediately evinced concern.

"Oh, you're adorable," she said, "What's a little darling like you doing out alone?"

Giacamo smiled sweetly at her. "I'm a free Little Ma'am, enjoying this lovely day."

"A free Little," she replied, "I've heard that before."

She scooped him up, held him on her hip while she checked his bag. Inside were his spare diapers, a change of clothing and his certificate, evidence that he was free and allowed out on his own.

Giacamo didn't struggle, just straightened his bow tie and as he saw the disappointment in her eyes spoke up, "Thank you Ma'am, I appreciate your concern. It means a lot, especially coming from a big beautiful woman." Holding out his hand to her he smiled to put a twinkle in his own eyes, "I'm Giacamo."

"Oh, you're adorable!" exclaimed the Amazon, delighted by the compliment. She took his hand, mock formality for the greetings. "I'm Stella. I guess I should.."

At that point she saw the other thing in his bag. A small box, its lid displaced by her rummaging, revealing its contents. Stella looked confused. "Condoms?" she asked, then before Giacamo could reply, "No, they're the wrong size - even for an Amazon. Oh! They're gloves? Latex gloves?" 

She pulled one from the box, the thin rubber dangling next to Giacamo, still held on her hip. "They'd reach your elbow!" she said in surprise. "Why..?"

Giacamo held up his arm, wriggled his fingers and gave her the cheeky smile that he knew she'd never resist. "Are you busy on Friday?" he asked, "Perhaps I could demonstrate.."

Friday would be long enough for the feeding he'd just had to wear off; he didn't like turning up in a wet diaper, it dampened the mood, triggered the wrong emotions. 

Stella's mouth opened in shock before closing in a smile. "My husband's working from home this week," she said, "but he's away on business on Monday. Would you..?"

Giacamo smiled. Of course he would.

• Like 1