LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence related bed wetting!

While I am incontinent, so already where diapers 24/7, I have had an issue almost from day one when I am sleeping that I leak either because I am sleeping on my side or another angle, or even sometime laying straight.  My solution has always been to put a plastic sheet on my bed under the sheet I lay on, but this isn't the greatest solution and has caused me a lot of wear and tear in regards to washing sheets every time I leak.  I have been looking for a different solution, or the thought of thicker more expensive solutions, but I finally figured out that by adding an insert guard into the front of my diaper, where it normally leaks, I have all but removed the issues with leakage, and have a much greater capacity.  With a leak guard, I am able to use the sticky side and attach it to my regular diaper, and now I have the equivalent of a super diaper.  As a side benefit, I am also able to add the leak guards for longer trips so that I don't need to stop at a rest station and change my diaper when on longer trips.

The only drawback is that it does make my diaper thicker, and thus more noticeable, but since this is mostly for sleeping or long trips, there is minimal exposure!