LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, my name is Steven and I was creating this so people could pop in and share a story or two about how you got into wearing and using diapers and or any particular story that stands out to you when you think about putting your next one on! 

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

Hi @Steven22 I got into and using diapers when I was around 10 -12 I was just getting ready to start puberty and was horny all the time and didn’t know about masturbation yet but what I did know was that anytime I saw some diapers or pull ups I would start to get hard and horny and just want to put one on. It wasn’t until one time when I was at my aunts house I found some girls pull ups she had for my cousin in the bathroom and I decided to try one on and I liked the way they felt and looked on me and how I was wearing a pull up for a girl when I was a boy. I eventually got up the courage to sneak one home with me and wear it when I could. I would eventually get caught by my mom and she would take it from me and tell me how I shouldn’t be wearing diapers. It wasn’t until a few years ago when I moved out on my own that I got to thinking about wearing a diaper again and so I went and bought some goodnites and underjams along with some baby food and a bottle and a pacifier. After that I realized how much I liked wearing diapers and being a baby and eating baby food and drinking from a bottle and sucking on a pacifier. Just wish I could find a girl that was into this and would diaper me and discipline me and baby me. 

• Like 1